Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#9984 - 08 Jun 06 00:34 birthdate
si_rawit Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur
Dear Kuku,

When is JakChat's birthdate, if i may ask?

#9985 - 08 Jun 06 08:11 Re: birthdate
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
20th of october smile well, at least that's the date of the first post for this iteration of JakChat. i had tried out some other message board software for a few weeks before this one, so getting an exact date is difficult.

so far, we have recorded over 21000 messages in that time, and registered nearly 1000 members.

#9986 - 08 Jun 06 08:13 Re: birthdate
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

But it is always the smae handfull of posters, like some kind of never ending TV soap smile smile

Lurkers - hit the keys!!!

#9987 - 08 Jun 06 08:27 Re: birthdate
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
20th of october smile well, at least that's the date of the first post for this iteration of JakChat. i had tried out some other message board software for a few weeks before this one, so getting an exact date is difficult.

so far, we have recorded over 21000 messages in that time, and registered nearly 1000 members.
What ever possessed you to set-up a forum in the first place? Am not knocking it (being a voracious poster myself) just curious. Anyway thanks, you give me something to do when I am meant to be working! shocked :p

Peter Kay

#9988 - 08 Jun 06 08:30 Re: birthdate
Pooh Bah

i've always wanted to be a soap star ... maybe i could freelance as one of the token bule bodoh on local sinetron?

#9989 - 08 Jun 06 08:34 Re: birthdate
Pooh Bah

Quote:
Originally posted by Magpie:
Quote:

What ever possessed you to set-up a forum in the first place? Am not knocking it (being a voracious poster myself) just curious. Anyway thanks, you give me something to do when I am meant to be working! shocked :p
magpie! or should that be maggie ... you've undergone a transformation. all this time we've thought of you as XY and now it turns out you're XX.

why set up a forum? lots of reasons, i guess. most importantly, i just wanted to create a community. still a long way to go, but i think it's on the right track ... big changes planned for july ... cool

#9990 - 08 Jun 06 09:02 Re: birthdate
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by si_rawit:
Dear Kuku,

When is Jakchat's birthdate, if i may ask?
kenapa? emang situ mau kasih hadiah smile
good morning rawit, where have you been smile

#9991 - 08 Jun 06 09:33 Re: birthdate
Pooh Bah

maybe he wants to know JakChat's zodiak sign ...

#9992 - 08 Jun 06 09:35 Re: birthdate
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

magpie! or should that be maggie ... you've undergone a transformation. all this time we've thought of you as XY and now it turns out you're XX.

why set up a forum? lots of reasons, i guess. most importantly, i just wanted to create a community. still a long way to go, but i think it's on the right track ... big changes planned for july ... cool
Sorry, am being totally dens3e here, care to enlighten me on the "XX" and "XY" reference...oh i think i get it...are you calling me an woman? or an Ayam? confused

Peter Kay

#9993 - 08 Jun 06 09:35 Re: birthdate
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by jokgirl:
Quote:
Originally posted by si_rawit:
Dear Kuku,

When is Jakchat's birthdate, if i may ask?
kenapa? emang situ mau kasih hadiah smile
good morning rawit, where have you been smile
Hello sweety, it's been awhile, hows jokgirl? Still being naughty?? wink

Peter Kay

#9994 - 08 Jun 06 09:37 Re: birthdate
Pooh Bah

Quote:
Sorry, am being totally dens3e here, care to enlighten me on the "XX" and "XY" reference...oh i think i get it...are you calling me an woman? or an Ayam? confused
XX is the sex-linked chromosome pair for female entities, while XY is the male. guess who fell asleep during biology classes??

#9995 - 08 Jun 06 10:04 Re: birthdate
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
hi Shaw, who's the girl frown

#9996 - 08 Jun 06 10:06 Re: birthdate
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
hi Shaw, who's the girl frown
Damn it, you just used my name!! That's my wife!

Peter Kay

#9997 - 08 Jun 06 10:11 Re: birthdate
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Quote:
XX is the sex-linked chromosome pair for female entities, while XY is the male. guess who fell asleep during biology classes??
do you know John Toshak (the football manager)? I had his brother or cousin as a biology teacher. He was a little homosexual, that craved attention, and got ripped off by his boy friends alot. He used to write up 6 pages of blackboard guff, and then just make each class copy it down in their books, to be used as revision. I never learned a thing from him....most of my biology learning was taught by the older naughty girls AFTER school. So much for education ay......I am the Magpie chromosome!! Birdies in ya body!! laugh

Peter Kay

#9998 - 08 Jun 06 10:11 Re: birthdate
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Magpie reminds me:

Every night I walk from Town Hall Station to my apartment, past a makeup shop, part of a chain called Misha. They sell Korean makeup. A few days ago I noticed an Asian girl working there, who was smiling at me. I recognised her as a girl who worked in the cosmetics department at Grace Brothers (large store). After a few days of smiling at each other, things moved on to waving as I walked past. last night she walked out of the store to talk to me. Cindy is tall, very cute, big boobs, shapely, nice hair. We chatted for about ten minutes, and she mentioned that she was about to finish work. I suggested a drink in Star Bar on George Street. She said "OK, but you don't mind being seen in public with me?". I asked what she meant, and she said "you know I am a trannie don't you? I am a ladyboy".....

I told Cindy I had to go home...... No drinks for him and my ass remains intact!

#9999 - 08 Jun 06 10:14 Re: birthdate
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:
Magpie reminds me:

Every night I walk from Town Hall Station to my apartment, past a makeup shop, part of a chain called Misha. They sell Korean makeup. A few days ago I noticed an Asian girl working there, who was smiling at me. I recognised her as a girl who worked in the cosmetics department at Grace Brothers (large store). After a few days of smiling at each other, things moved on to waving as I walked past. last night she walked out of the store to talk to me. Cindy is tall, very cute, big boobs, shapely, nice hair. We chatted for about ten minutes, and she mentioned that she was about to finish work. I suggested a drink in Star Bar on George Street. She said "OK, but you don't mind being seen in public with me?". I asked what she meant, and she said "you know I am a trannie don't you? I am a ladyboy".....

I told Cindy I had to go home...... No drinks for him and my ass remains intact!
Excellent, my name is Mia Slapper, I have a penchant for dresses and old grumpy men in battle fatigues....you guys got me fair and square....now just pass me that Banci when you have finished with him/her! laugh

Peter Kay

#10000 - 08 Jun 06 10:23 Re: birthdate
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Damn!!! BRO' is that your wife ??? Now I know why you love her so much and can't wait to "fly" your bird to her wink

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#10001 - 08 Jun 06 10:25 Re: birthdate
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Damn!!! BRO' is that your wife ??? Now I know why you love her so much and can't wait to "fly" your bird to her wink
I thought I had sent you a picture of her sweetnes? And yep, that's her in all her glory......She doesnt stay that well dressed for long when I am around though!! wink

Peter Kay

#10002 - 08 Jun 06 10:35 Re: birthdate
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
She doesnt stay that well dressed for long when I am around though!!

At least she doesn't have lots of fur like me laugh :p

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#10003 - 08 Jun 06 10:47 Re: birthdate
Pooh Bah

Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:
I asked what she meant, and she said "you know I am a trannie don't you? I am a ladyboy".....

there seems to be this strange magnetism between you and transvetites ... it's a bit of a worry, frankly.

#10004 - 08 Jun 06 11:31 Re: birthdate
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

You are not the only one to point this out frown An email dialog from an Indo friend in Sydney:

OT:
Well, it's hard to miss Cindy really. As you said, she is a tall girl with long flowing hair, nice tan skin and a sweater that stretches tightly across her top. :-)

From PB:
Subject: RE: Wet day in Sydney
I like tall Asian girls..... Its not my fault if half of them are blokes in disguise.
anyway, other than chatting, nothing happened. its not like I discovered a sausage in the bed! The Miss Kitty episode was much more scary...
Cindy used to work in Myers/Grace Brothers. She is actually quite cute, always a nice smile (with good reason, its a "guess what is under this dress smile") and if she didn't tell me I would not have known he/she was a banci. Funny that you notice her as well.....

OT:
Subject: RE: Wet day in Sydney
I know exactly who you're talking about. I also walk past this same place and see this same girl (person) every night, except I would be walking the opposite way from you, towards the station. From the first moment I saw her, I had a funny feeling that there is something different beyond the dress and make-up.
Come on PB, this is twice for you now or at least twice that I know about. I hope you can use these learning experiences to fine-tune your radar, it seems to be not picking up testosterone all that well at the moment.

#10005 - 08 Jun 06 11:31 Re: birthdate
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
He He He, knew it all along, he is not a fanny magnet after all!

#10006 - 08 Jun 06 11:36 Re: birthdate
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
even I never see you, but I'm sure that you're more sexy than magpie's wife... wink

#10007 - 08 Jun 06 11:39 Re: birthdate
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by jokgirl:
Quote:
even I never see you, but I'm sure that you're more sexy than magpie's wife... wink
which one....your number 3 remember! laugh

Peter Kay

#10008 - 08 Jun 06 11:42 Re: birthdate
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Quote:
I thought I had sent you a picture of her sweetnes? And yep, that's her in all her glory......She doesnt stay that well dressed for long when I am around though!! wink
dont ever give complement too much to your wife wink coz, there're alots of hunter here.. wink
don't you worry about that..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  NetCop