Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 107 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105287 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
bless it up
A term used to tell someone to pray before an event.
bless it up so we can eat.
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#9502 - 25 May 06 06:22 resoration of my faith in good deeds.
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Since I had a life changing development at the age of 25, I have always tried to be a better person, to identify the twat with in and expel him. I have gone out of my way to connect with people I believe I can see the good in. This in itself has been quite a task due to irrational foibles of people around me, but I have persevered. I have dispensed advice that has been born out of self experience. I have assisted those I hold dear in anyway I can, financially, mentally, physically. I have tried to be that good person that everyone I know can trust. As a consequence, I have a small group of friends. These people are not just friends, they really are my family. Like famly, they have occasionally pissed me off, or unintentionally shit on me. This however has not dented my ambition to continue to be a good person. The last month of so has been absolute hell due to my best friend realising that he is addicted to Sabu-sabu (Kiwi's call it P). He is cleaning himself up nicely at the moment, but because of the addiction he managed to conduct what he thought was a realtionship with another fry-head (Addicted to sabu sabu) and she is very needy and does not want to let my mate go because she needs to have someone in her space (a very fucked up frightening world). Anyway last night, all of the love I have poured into my little bro was paid back, and unexpectedly. He called me after work and said meet me at the pub. So I did, where he then went on to thank me from the bottom of his heart, telling me that he could never had got as far as he has in the last month if he did not have me standing in his corner. He bought me and expensive meal, bought me drinks, bought me a cd that he knew I would love and apologised for anything he has ever done that has hurt me. So occasionally ladies and gentleman the phrase "what goes around, comes around" holds true. Try it out guys, it make take 5 years to come around, but when it does it will put the biggest smile on your face. cool

Peter Kay

Promotion
Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings
#9503 - 25 May 06 09:39 Re: resoration of my faith in good deeds.
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
magpie, I am happy for you too smile

#9504 - 29 May 06 10:14 Re: resoration of my faith in good deeds.
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
and then it all goes to shit again...Perhaps Freud was right, and the Dalai Lama is totally wrong, perhaps humans are meant to rise from abject misery to common unhappiness, and not have a base of happiness that they can improve. Certainly the people around me, give me grat eexamples of how they are determined to spend their life, confused, angry and stupid.I bloody hope not though!

Peter Kay

#9505 - 29 May 06 17:03 Re: resoration of my faith in good deeds.
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
ok now whats sabu sabu-is it heroin mixed with cocaine? Or is it ice?
I remember it was pretty big with the indo/thai students back in the mid ninties here( we helped run this stupid overseas student club)but I never had some, because I thought it was like heroin.Everyone fell asleep with it, or maybe that was the gbh they were taking?
So why do they call it P-p for what?

..take only what you need..

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website