Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105287 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
Laughterwards
A TV show, Film or situation that was not really funny or marginally funny that for whatever reason is much funnier aftwrwards.
You have to watch Portlandia, but it's a laughterwards, so just give it a chance to kick in.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#9228 - 23 May 06 22:08 attack of the peanut brains
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

KuKu, what is going on? A sudden influx of size 10 mouths with size 1 brains.

Did the Export Fuckup server die or something? Suddenly it is like the junior ranks bar on a payday, full of guys like barbers cats (all wind and piss).

Or is Wankers United playing away this week?

I wouldn’t mind if they were funny, but all of this posturing is boring.

Promotion
Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings
#9229 - 23 May 06 22:15 Re: attack of the peanut brains
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
maybe "attack" gives certain people a testosterone rush ...

give it time; maybe they'll adapt to the new culture wink

#9230 - 23 May 06 22:21 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:

I meant attack like “an attack of herpes”, not Attack Group South moving on Stalingrad.

#9231 - 23 May 06 22:50 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Dominator Offline

Loc: Looking over your shoulder
Quote:
Originally posted by Sausage Master Polar Bear:
Quote:

I meant attack like “an attack of herpes”, not Attack Group South moving on Stalingrad.
If anyone here would know about a Herpes attack it would be you needle dick

#9232 - 23 May 06 22:59 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Pooh Bah

so, short of termination, what am i supposed to do with such incorrigables?

#9233 - 23 May 06 23:13 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Patung Offline
Member++

Loc: Indonesia
Lock the threads they get nasty in, split off what is useful and have it as its own thread, so those who are not getting nasty can continue on as before. Leave a message as to why the thread is locked. Or delete posts until they learn how to behave or bugger off. Takes a lot of management and time though, that's the thing with forums.

#9234 - 23 May 06 23:34 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Dominator Offline

Loc: Looking over your shoulder
Quote:
KuKu, what is going on? A sudden influx of size 10 mouths with size 1 brains.

Did the Export Fuckup server die or something? Suddenly it is like the junior ranks bar on a payday, full of guys like barbers cats (all wind and piss).

Or is Wankers United playing away this week?

I wouldn’t mind if they were funny, but all of this posturing is boring.
Maybe Kuku needs to look at both sides of the coin. I mean you, Needle Dick, are being attacked more and more, maybe these gentlemen are tired of your size 10 mouth and sitting down in Oz talking about things you have not a clue about. I mean most of us do not stay on this website as much as you do, what have you had over 3600+ postings in about 180 days, thats 20 posts a day, day in and day out. Some would say, Get a Life. You sit there and say oh I have worked the expat life, well great but then you know the stress level that some experience with that life but you still come on here and run down and wreck havoc with anyone that disagrees with you. Until you come to a real job in Jakarta or close by, you are just a tourist.

#9235 - 24 May 06 03:19 Re: attack of the peanut brains
fred.floggle Offline
Member+

Loc: here and there
Quote:
Quote:

Are you able to live life without the military references ?
What is it that offends you so ?
"attack" is generally used by people who feel threatened - you don't feel threatened do you "bear" ?

#9236 - 24 May 06 03:26 Re: attack of the peanut brains
fred.floggle Offline
Member+

Loc: here and there
Tell me a bit more about yourself Sausage monster polar bear - have you ever worked in indonesia , I mean properly work , run your own business and all that , not just ponce about with a driver , working for six months for Veritas or something like that - are you married ( I mean a wife who didn't piss off ( hope it wasn't the size or you sausage that did it)) ? do you have saucepans ? did you ever "own" a car or a house in Indo , or were you as mentioned nothing more than an overstuffed tourist ? how did you get on with Indonesian ? good ? or was the limit "Satu bir Bintang - dingin sekali mas " , and that was to one of the chicks ?
Just interested to know , as you have already made your own conclusion about your new friends.

#9237 - 24 May 06 04:38 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Quote:
Originally posted by slave to the savlon:
One thing - you have obviously forgotten some English - it is Piss and Wind - like the barbers cat . Unfortunately , the expat forum became overwhelmed with local clowns - so I at least came to play here for a while - don't tell me I'm not welcome !!??
i think if you read the responses to your posts, you would find that the core members of JakChat have already welcomed you in the way your posts deserve.

Peter Kay

#9238 - 24 May 06 07:23 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Firstly, let me deal with the “needle dick” expression. This is a common form of projection. It occurs when someone with a (real or perceived) inadequacy accuses others of it. So a 5 foot tall guy accuses someone else of being a “short arse”. Insults about penis size are most common from men who are, or think they are, under endowed in the sausage department. (I am not making this up, ask any psychologist, it’s a well known phenomena). I strongly suspect that Dominator is the sort of guy who constantly worries about his penis size, urinates in the cubicles, looks over his shoulder when urinating etc. (Incidentally, last month I placed my naked photo, showing my face and penis, on this site. Are you up to doing the same….. or are you embarrassed about the size of yours?)

Secondly, the “I am more expat than you” argument. It is normally used by people who feel socially inadequate. They HAVE to have some achievement in their lives. If your life’s achievement is living in Jakarta, then good for you. Well done. Congratulations. I keep out of the fucking place as much as I can.

Thirdly, the military references. Many men feel inadequate when they meet someone in the military. It is something you get used to. The ones who are most bitter are the ones who wanted to join but failed – education, health, fitness, or just an over protective mother stopped them from getting into uniform, and they are bitter about it. And to be honest, they are jealous. Every time you go into a bar some bum feels his male ego is threatened, and tries to start a fight. (usually they lose because they are all mouth and trousers)

Finally, and most interestingly, the “run down and wreak havoc” comment. I can only say:

1) Big boys games, big boys rules. If you don’t like it go back to your mates at Expo Fucker. And if you cant handle the stress go home.
2) I only made comment because some asshole came on here and started insulting Ela and WD. They didn’t show any respect when they ran down those girls and wreaked havoc. It’s a bit rich to then start complaining when someone does the same to you…….

#9239 - 24 May 06 07:35 Re: attack of the peanut brains
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
PB and Magpie, I am so tired with these argues, can we just stop this and let them talk alone? I hate their rude comment too but if we keep talking and replying them, what's the point at all? Just wasting time and u become bitter too.

Kuku once banned one of them but they keep coming like bugs.

#9240 - 24 May 06 07:46 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Like cockroaches honey, like cockroaches.

How is your jungle today. Early start?

Its not even 10 am here, and my day has turned to shit. I have a meeing with lawyers this afternoon. Yuuuk. Hate them.

#9241 - 24 May 06 08:13 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Magpie:
Quote:
Originally posted by slave to the savlon:
One thing - you have obviously forgotten some English - it is Piss and Wind - like the barbers cat . Unfortunately , the expat forum became overwhelmed with local clowns - so I at least came to play here for a while - don't tell me I'm not welcome !!??
i think if you read the responses to your posts, you would find that the core members of Jakchat have already welcomed you in the way your posts deserve.
I doubt they will stick around for long mate. These are real tough guys from Export Fuckers. Lets look at their history:

They pop up here insulting Ela, then attack Wallet Digga. Man, that takes real balls. I mean forget about pissing on the Harley belonging to the local Hells Angels Chapter. Forget about shagging the GF of the local TNI commander in the Laluna Bar. Forget about walking into a Celtic bar wearing a Rangers shirt. Show some real class and attack a couple of girls over the internet…..

Now one has a small dick obsession, which any psychologist will tell you is an indication of someone who either has, or thinks he has, a small dick. For what its worth very few people have really small ones, and the small penis obsession is usually an indicator of a much deeper sense of inadequacy – typically a male second child with an older sister.

The other has some bizarre obsession over Ela’s sex life. I will not go any further, because he seems a nice enough guy with a problem, and I don’t want to embarrass him.

The real question is why are they here? To enjoy some social discourse and commentary? To make new friends? Or just because they got picked on and ignored in other chat areas?

Answers, written on a sheet of blazing shithouse roll inserted in the new guys clackers, are welcome.

#9242 - 24 May 06 08:21 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Looks like I have been missing all the fun! Have the retards from the Blok decided to stop posting on "the Dark Side" ?

Seems to me like a fairly co-ordinted effort, a bit like a school gang, high on glue, out happy slapping for their weekends jollies!

Hiding behind an avatar and getting abusive is decidedly muddy, something better suited to ducks in a pond rather than supposedly educated individuals.

#9243 - 24 May 06 08:31 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Just some of the lads letting off steam Dilli, just some of the lads letting off stream. . They did get a bit stroppy with Ela and WD, but I think they have toned down a bit.

Even bottom feeders have to see the sun sometime.

#9244 - 24 May 06 08:34 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Personally I dont give a fuck either way! Stick & stones and all that.

Too busy to post anyway, Beijing on Saturday, tickets in hand and a season ticket for "Tiger Lily's House of the Nimble Mouths"

#9245 - 24 May 06 08:42 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
Personally I dont give a fuck either way! Stick & stones and all that.

Too busy to post anyway, Beijing on Saturday, tickets in hand and a season ticket for "Tiger Lily's House of the Nimble Mouths"
Watch out its not Fearless Freds house of the Agile Arseholes

#9246 - 24 May 06 08:42 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Nearly Forgot! STTS avatar indicates that he is good at that kind of thing.

#9247 - 24 May 06 09:09 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

It wouldn’t be my favourite avatar, but hey it’s a free world.

I am looking for one of a Polar Bear getting his throat cut by an expat, but they are hard to find.

#9248 - 24 May 06 09:16 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Pooh Bah

i think the objective is to get some sort of reaction that can be posted on expat forum (which gets an average 2 posts a days) as some sort object of gloat.

has anyone noticed how many women post on expat forum? proportion is about 1:5. for me, this indicates a pathology.

#9249 - 24 May 06 09:18 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
PB and Magpie, I am so tired with these argues, can we just stop this and let them talk alone? I hate their rude comment too but if we keep talking and replying them, what's the point at all? Just wasting time and u become bitter too.

Kuku once banned one of them but they keep coming like bugs.
There is one really good point that has come out of all of this sudden noise.....the JakChat core, sticking together like glue. Good to know we truly are here for each other.

Love to all those who deserve it (Laluna, MT, WD, Jokgirl, and even dilli and PB ((in a strictly brotherly way of course))without you guys my working day would be very boring indeed!! wink

Peter Kay

#9250 - 24 May 06 09:37 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Expat Forum seems like a good idea turned bad, and turned bad by the members if “Wallace and Grommit” are examples of the average poster.

I seldom even look at it, and as Magpie points out it consists mainly men bitching like housewives. Ela seems to be a central theme, and I suspect the attacks on her are an attempt to keep her within the EF area, where they can tease and play with her, as a cat plays with a captive mouse.

I suspect that most of the posters are married, and thus have less opportunity to sample the delights of Indonesia than single men would, other than a quickie at the 5+1 or a knee trembler in the back lanes. Mind you I am damn partial to a knee trembler myself……

#9251 - 24 May 06 09:41 Re: attack of the peanut brains
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
funny thing is when I said, those dasnake, dominator, and slave are the same person! then suddenly they all came in together in the same time! and claimed they are different!
and..demanding an apology! LOL...apology kiss my shits! as laluna said...

#9252 - 24 May 06 09:51 Re: attack of the peanut brains
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

OK that’s it, I am off to Expat Forum. Shit I can chat about how to find a maid, average house rental prices, best schools for kids, and I can abuse the local girls in the company of like minded supermen. Hell we could play “lets guess you dick length” together, we could massage egos, and play who has been here longest – just like we were in Long Bay or Wormwood Scrubs.

1st EFer: I have been here 20 years
2nd EFer: That’s nothing, I have been here 30 years.
1st EFer: When I came here Sahato was in power
2nd EFer: That’s nothing, When I cam here the Dutch were in power.
1st EFer: I got fucked up the arse in D wing
2nd EFer: so did I
together: BUMMER!!!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website