Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#8868 - 29 May 06 15:29 Happy Five
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Loc: Here and there...
Well, I need some enlightenment here. I never and will never, I think, take drugs although I had lots of chances to get one. I just don't have the necessity to pretend to be unhappy so I never need it. Went to a party last Friday at the Embassy, Sheraton Hotel Yogyakarta, and I was the only one who stayed sober. A friend brought and shared 'Halimah' and others had ecstasy. Was it really difficult to enjoy a party without using one? I mean, I can go crazy whenever I like. I only need to set my mood, find the beat, and move my body. I was dancing on the top of loudspeakers with my butt facing DJ Naro... laugh I've tried to ask some of them and what I don't understand is that whether they took drugs because of peer pressure or they really needed it to feel happy. confused confused confused

#8869 - 29 May 06 15:48 Re: Happy Five
jok Offline
Member**

Loc: Jakarta
hey, everytime i have drug i feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo horny! and if i feel like that i really want somebody to fuck me :p

#8870 - 29 May 06 16:22 Re: Happy Five
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
I've tried to ask some of them and what I don't understand is that whether they took drugs because of peer pressure or they really needed it to feel happy. confused confused confused
Hanabi, a little bit of both i guess? is that the trend in indo parties these days?. ..

As for myself.. i prefer alchohol, a drop is enough to set me in the mood (i'm a cheapdrunk..).. the warm feeling is what lightened me up & i can just be merry.. (and if i drag someone to my bed accidentally, i can blame alchohol the next day :p )

#8871 - 29 May 06 16:53 Re: Happy Five
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
what the heck is halimah? I know Im old and out of it ( the scene-not my trolley) but I dont know what is it and neither does my geeky husband!!

..take only what you need..

#8872 - 29 May 06 16:55 Re: Happy Five
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Ela, I was explained that unlike the effect of alcohol, with drug you still can feel the sensation and remember what you've been through. Is that true? I mean, have you ever had sex under the effect of drug? If so, what's the difference? Don't you think that it's only in your mind? You can get horny anytime you want, no? laugh

I'm kinda self-reliant and don't like to depend on anything, but I do appreciate everybody's choices in life, including taking drugs. It's just that I don't understand what drives them and you... wink to use it.

#8873 - 29 May 06 16:59 Re: Happy Five
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Hi Ena!.. how are you? havent seen you since our late nite chat last time.

Hanabi, i heard that some drugs can actually increase your libido, such as Crystal Meth..it stimulates your senses

#8874 - 29 May 06 17:08 Re: Happy Five
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Quote:
Originally posted by Ena:
what the heck is halimah? I know Im old and out of it ( the scene-not my trolley) but I dont know what is it and neither does my geeky husband!!
Ena, I've no idea but I think it's a new generation of ecstasy, called Happy Five, H5. But a friend called it Halimah, perhaps because Halimah, Soeharto's daughter in law, just made sensational breaking news.

#8875 - 29 May 06 17:10 Re: Happy Five
jok Offline
Member**

Hanabi, i was just teasing you. no, i don't take drug. if i go out just bacardi and coke is good enough for me :-)

#8876 - 29 May 06 17:17 Re: Happy Five
jok Offline
Member**

Hanabi, i think is not 'Halimah' what you mean , i think it means 'Halima' = H5 without 'H' at the end of the words

#8877 - 29 May 06 17:18 Re: Happy Five
Ena Offline
Member*

oh my god crystal meth is just revolting- I never tried that one but i saw plenty of those addicts up and down darlinghurst-I find them really scary because they are very aggro.
I think drug use is big problem in indonesia isnt it? I remeber all the IS here were permamntly on something-especially ecstasy in those days.A couple became heroin users because they gort too much money and just keep changing uni etc-that one was from the army family !!!

#8878 - 29 May 06 17:28 Re: Happy Five
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Ela! Good for you girl! laugh

Chocolatea! Seems like parties here are heaven for drug users.

Gotta go now! Will have a wedding party to attend and will certainly have no drugs! laugh Ciao!

#8879 - 29 May 06 17:30 Re: Happy Five
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

#8880 - 29 May 06 17:32 Re: Happy Five
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

c ya hanabi smile have fun..

Ena, did you hear about the indo students who became dealers got deported few years ago? it was in the news too..

#8881 - 29 May 06 17:33 Re: Happy Five
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Kuku, nice one .. and vice versa :p !

#8882 - 29 May 06 17:34 Re: Happy Five
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Quote:
oh my god crystal meth is just revolting- I never tried that one but i saw plenty of those addicts up and down darlinghurst-I find them really scary because they are very aggro.
I think drug use is big problem in indonesia isnt it? I remeber all the IS here were permamntly on something-especially ecstasy in those days.A couple became heroin users because they gort too much money and just keep changing uni etc-that one was from the army family !!!
Hi Ena, when you come to Jakarta??? Maybe we could meet as personal who knows wink and if you need Daster, Jamu or Minyak Kayu Putih, with all my pleasure I'll show you smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#8883 - 29 May 06 18:12 Re: Happy Five
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Quote:
Hi Ena, when you come to Jakarta??? Maybe we could meet as personal who knows wink and if you need Daster, Jamu or Minyak Kayu Putih, with all my pleasure I'll show you smile
you meant, you're a sales of.. smile

#8884 - 29 May 06 18:17 Re: Happy Five
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Hehehe, for friends and love its free my love Lina Jokie girl sayang, but if you want to buy I don't reject hehehe

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#8885 - 29 May 06 18:33 Re: Happy Five
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
Well, I need some enlightenment here. I never and will never, I think, take drugs although I had lots of chances to get one. I just don't have the necessity to pretend to be unhappy so I never need it. Went to a party last Friday at the Embassy, Sheraton Hotel Yogyakarta, and I was the only one who stayed sober. A friend brought and shared 'Halimah' and others had ecstasy. Was it really difficult to enjoy a party without using one? I mean, I can go crazy whenever I like. I only need to set my mood, find the beat, and move my body. I was dancing on the top of loudspeakers with my butt facing DJ Naro... laugh I've tried to ask some of them and what I don't understand is that whether they took drugs because of peer pressure or they really needed it to feel happy. confused confused confused
nabi, sometimes I went to the party with my all friends..but I'd try hard say no to drgus, smoking and alcohol...even some of my friend told to me than I'm a hypocrite...but I dont care...
I think we can get the happiness without drugs...
life is so beatifull without drugs..
o lots of ways how to make our selves happy.. smile
but you know, there're lots of people..espcially young guys..they used drugs it's not because of a needed but lifestyle... frown

#8886 - 29 May 06 18:35 Re: Happy Five
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Hehehe, for friends and love its free my love Lina Jokie girl sayang, but if you want to buy I don't reject hehehe
heyyy..my big booby, is there jamu for me...
I meant jamu, how to make me be virgin again.. :p

#8887 - 29 May 06 19:32 Re: Happy Five
Ena Offline
Member*

cool-youre on!
But actually I think not until next year to dki-
anything to get out of senen for a while and Im there!

#8888 - 29 May 06 20:37 Re: Happy Five
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
sex is my drug and that's all enough smile

#8889 - 29 May 06 20:40 Re: Happy Five
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
*smooch* ruby babe....

Who's doing drug????