Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#67774 - 08 Jan 08 14:07 PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance
maccaf Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Tired of those pesky expat directors and shareholders of your family PT Company who act as if they had a say in running the company? Fed up with providing them with bank statements, financial reports and having to have directors meetings every time YOU want to do something dodgy? Then the answer is EXPAT OUT.

For as little as Rp 15 juta we can arrange for the immigration dept to deport that annoying expat consultant. An extra Rp 5 juta and he or she has only 24 hours to leave the country!!!

Ring or email now and discuss your grievances with our EXPAT OUT EXPERT, Graham James.

The first lucky ten callers will each receive a free copy of our book "EXPAT EMBEZZLEMENT FOR FUN AND PROFIT" by Mala James

Don't delay, Ring now on 361.286465 or email bali@embassy.mzv.cz

Alternatively, if you live in Bali you can ring Dept Immigrasi directly and ask for Pak Sahedi. Mention this ad and you will not have to pay his extra 10% commission

#67775 - 08 Jan 08 14:41 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: maccaf
Tired of those pesky expat directors and shareholders of your family PT Company who act as if they had a say in running the company? Fed up with providing them with bank statements, financial reports and having to have directors meetings every time YOU want to do something dodgy? Then the answer is EXPAT OUT.

For as little as Rp 15 juta we can arrange for the immigration dept to deport that annoying expat consultant. An extra Rp 5 juta and he or she has only 24 hours to leave the country!!!

Ring or email now and discuss your grievances with our EXPAT OUT EXPERT, Graham James.

The first lucky ten callers will each receive a free copy of our book "EXPAT EMBEZZLEMENT FOR FUN AND PROFIT" by Mala James

Don't delay, Ring now on 361.286465 or email bali@embassy.mcv.cz

Alternatively, if you live in Bali you can ring Dept Immigrasi directly and ask for Pak Sahedi. Mention this ad and you will not have to pay his extra 10% commission

bali@embassy.mzv.cz

Since you are brave enough to "out" this guy, I think that you should post your name so that you can be properly credited.

#67777 - 08 Jan 08 15:01 Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
how very interesting... the old Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance again.

see http://www.jakchat.com/forums/ubbthreads...=true#Post62605

for pak sahedi's former exploits.

better still, give pak sahedi a call on 0815 8185755

#67780 - 08 Jan 08 15:56 Re: Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Do I detect a revenge attempt here?

#67781 - 08 Jan 08 15:58 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
maccaf Offline

thanks for the correction of email address. All will be revealed in good time....

#67782 - 08 Jan 08 16:01 Re: Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
maccaf Offline

That's for that.... Unfortunately I can't remember the names of the Jakarta corrupt immigration officials who also shared the Rp 15 juta. I was a bit insulted about how cheap it was.

#67783 - 08 Jan 08 16:01 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

thanks for the correction of email address. All will be revealed in good time....

My pleasure. You may consider that if you are hell bent on revenge that you don't make the matter public, it kind of loses the surprise aspect which I find critical.

You might also refer to the other loony who wanted to do something very unpleasant to someone in Jakarta.

#67784 - 08 Jan 08 16:09 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
maccaf Offline

But isn't this a public forum? Who is the "other loony"? there's only one other? My experience is there are 1,000's of them wandering the streets of Jkt and Bali

#67785 - 08 Jan 08 16:11 Re: Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Dilli]
maccaf Offline

It's pay back time. I've waited a long time. Revenge is a dish best served cold. There's a lot more involved...course by course

#67786 - 08 Jan 08 16:20 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

But isn't this a public forum? Who is the "other loony"? there's only one other? My experience is there are 1,000's of them wandering the streets of Jkt and Bali

Quite, so if Charlie Farley takes a look on here, might he see your cunning little plan?

The other loony wanted to have somebody given the Fred West treatment.

#67792 - 08 Jan 08 19:41 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Pooh Bah

Here are shots taken from a video, when Pak Sahedi made an amazing trip from Bali to Jakarta just to talk to Mr Okusi.

yes, pak. that red light means the camera is on.

funny. he became much more polite from that point onwards.

#67796 - 08 Jan 08 19:50 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Nice 'tash. Was he after a bung?

#67798 - 08 Jan 08 19:53 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Like the new "blakey" RH

I must say he looks like rather a nice gentleman. I used to have a T shirt like that in 1986, it was Pierre Cardin and considered very smart at the time.

#67799 - 08 Jan 08 19:55 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Did the new Blakey come out? I can't see it on my computer yet. I'll have to log in again Butler. I hate you Butler.

#67800 - 08 Jan 08 20:00 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Poor fellow could have eaten a packet of Smiths crisps through a tennis racket with those Hampsteads.

#67802 - 09 Jan 08 02:22 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
maccaf Offline

I tried to ring Sahedi on the hp no you kindly supplied but he must have changed it.....Maybe he was getting too many FU calls. I wanted to tell him his pic was on the internet. Anyone know the no for Dept Immigrasi Bali?

#67803 - 09 Jan 08 02:27 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
maccaf Offline

James also runs a niteclub in Bali called "Diplomatic Immunity" at Jl Pengembak 17, Sanur. In the daytime it's the Czech Consulate and a child minding centre.

#67804 - 09 Jan 08 05:35 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
Pooh Bah

James also runs a niteclub in Bali called "Diplomatic Immunity" at Jl Pengembak 17, Sanur. In the daytime it's the Czech Consulate and a child minding centre.

the fellow is a true psychopath.

he went to australia some while ago, and was detained by police at the airport for questioning on fraud charges. however, although he is an australian permanent resident, he was using his diplomatic passport on entry, and police were forced to let him go. he then proceeded to exploit the australian medical system for some very expensive operations.

the reference to "diplomatic immunity" possibly comes from this incident.

#67805 - 09 Jan 08 06:27 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
maccaf Offline

wait til you hear what happened to James on the night of 22 Feb 2003 at a nightclub in Quay St Auckland during the America's Cup. As soon as my witness protection papers are signed, I'll let you know.

#67813 - 09 Jan 08 12:23 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
JHVH1 Offline
Member+

Loc: Tegal
I dunno how libel laws run in Indonesia (apart from the Suharto v Time case) but if you put up a picture of an official like that here in Korea, you'd have a case to answer, especially as a wayguk (bule). Not that I am for a minute doubting the veracity of the claims against said scumbags, err gentlemen.

#67814 - 09 Jan 08 13:20 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

wait til you hear what happened to James on the night of 22 Feb 2003 at a nightclub in Quay St Auckland during the America's Cup. As soon as my witness protection papers are signed, I'll let you know.

Witness protection papers? you're half wrapped without a doubt. This guy is seriously tormented and liable to start eating the carpet at any moment, and you go posting stories of terrible revenge on the internet? Add to that you start phoning Uncle Sahedi with a view to upsetting him? and you are in some sort of "witness protection plan"? had you considered that they call it that for a reason, that you may need a bit of support to keep your knee caps where nature intended?

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (09 Jan 08 13:20)
Edit Reason: knee caps

#67815 - 09 Jan 08 13:24 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: JHVH1]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: JHVH1
I dunno how libel laws run in Indonesia (apart from the Suharto v Time case) but if you put up a picture of an official like that here in Korea, you'd have a case to answer, especially as a wayguk (bule). Not that I am for a minute doubting the veracity of the claims against said scumbags, err gentlemen.

It doesn't matter about the libel laws, it's like fighting with pikeys, finish with one and another takes over.

#67818 - 09 Jan 08 13:51 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
maccaf Offline

Nothings changed with him except now he has seriously pissed off some overseas journalists with his hubris.

#67819 - 09 Jan 08 13:57 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
maccaf Offline

Actually, one of our associates was told by an Australian customs agent who requested anonymity as he is not authorised to speak on their behalf that James was questioned for hours following a tip off related to an incident when he entered NZ in 2003 (more later). He allegedly said that he was not the Bali consul for the Czech republic but only did "consultancy work" for them

#67820 - 09 Jan 08 14:01 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
maccaf Offline

a bit of journalistic poetic licence to emphasize the effect. Anyhow it's all been reported before

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  NetCop