Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#66700 - 20 Dec 07 10:09 The Real Truth Revealed
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Ric has lost his sense of humour and thrown his toys out the pram. It strikes me as a bit lame that ric goes off in to the sunset because of a few vegetable pictures and sniper gags.

Nobody jumped on to get any "cowardly punches" in Ric. Like the penguins and kittens before something was amusing and played with for a while. You don't like what’s being said, then argue the toss just like everybody else on here. Don't take your bat and ball and go home to sulk like some spoilt kid.

You are apparently a well hardened environmental terrorist vegetable sniper. I am all for protecting the people of this site from verbal attacks (especially those who don't have English as a second language and those that don't look for trouble). Unfortunately Ric you are an opinionated person who deliberately posts things to get a reaction. I don't understand why you are surprised when some flack comes your way.

snipe

#66705 - 20 Dec 07 11:06 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: chewwyUK]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines
http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#66713 - 20 Dec 07 12:37 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Well, let's clarify a little here.

Riccardo chose to re-open the "festival of Murder" thread in an attempt to gauge a reaction, however this fell flat on it's face when during a rant he claimed he was vegetarian.

Hold on a minute here, this is completely at odds with the constant "we had a lovely pigs trotter fried noodle dish"- and the "I am going to make all Imams work in the new pig-processing plant" postings that we all know and love.

It also struck me as odd that someone who hated the murder of animals would lightly saute a couple to go in his extra hot chili with juicy chunks of pork that Roy's Hair feasted on for a week.

Clearly questions had to be asked - either Riccardo was talking out of his hole, or he was re-posting to piss off a few more people. Thankfully for our personal safety, Sammy mentioned that Riccardo was a sniper for the Khymer Rouge , one of the few vegetarian ones - I for one wouldn't want to be shot with a high velocity cherry tomato.

Incidentally Riccardo, how do you keep you tofu from breaking up in the chili ?

#66716 - 20 Dec 07 13:15 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar

#66717 - 20 Dec 07 13:21 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar

Freeze it?

#66719 - 20 Dec 07 13:25 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Dilli]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Dilli

Freeze it?

well, if it was me, i'd fry it first to give it a "skin". then it wouldn't break up.

#66720 - 20 Dec 07 13:27 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
You can use mine in the specimen glass beside my bed.

#66721 - 20 Dec 07 13:28 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Piss Salon]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
i have an aversion to long pig.

#66723 - 20 Dec 07 13:38 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

I simply must compound your account with some additional tidbits from last evening at Ya Udah.

I silently crept down Jaksa keeping to the shadows and closely watched my 6 as I neared Ya Udah Bistro. The air was electric and heavy with anticipation. I knew I faced a worthy adversary, a killer-borne, and he would not hesitate to take me out at a moment's notice with his cold steel M40.

In I crept towards enemy position Zulu, moving in from behind attempting to quietly flank him when I noticed the slightest tick in the back of his neck. The Zest Soap! Holy God, I had used a scented soap earlier in the evening for a nice shower. The bastard had gotten my scent before I even entered Ya Udah! I silently sat down next to Piss; at least my left side would be covered in the event of an unexpected attack.

We had a bit of an exchange; I will greatly summarize:

Ricc: You're lying, you've never seen me eat meat! I'm a vegetarian!
Me: I've seen you, and I know what I saw, end of story.
Ricc: (Turns to "S" sitting next to him) Tell him "S"!
S: (Hands turned upwards, wisely says) I don't want any part of this, I'm not involved.
Me: Whatever ricc, whatever.
Ricc: I really am a fucking vegetarian! Tell him "S", tell him!
S: Leave me out of it, I'm telling ya.
Ricc: Blah blah blah!
Me: *Fart*
Ricc: Blah blah blah tell him "S", I'm a vegetarian. Tell him!
S: I've seen you eat meat. You're not a vegetarian.
Ricc: What??? When have you ever seen me eat meat?!?
S: When you eat. When you eat food. That's when.

And then everything after that becomes a blurred recollection of Bintang and goats. Hot goats.

Edited by Sammy Jankis (20 Dec 07 14:27)
Edit Reason: More goats.

#66726 - 20 Dec 07 14:00 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Attack back

Attachments
kitty.jpg

#66731 - 20 Dec 07 14:21 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Jankis was last seen heading for the hills after his encounter with Riccardo.

Attachments
jeans.jpg

#66737 - 20 Dec 07 14:45 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Sammy Jankis
I simply must compound your account with some additional tidbits from last evening at Ya Udah.

I silently crept down Jaksa keeping to the shadows and closely watched my 6 as I neared Ya Udah Bistro. The air was electric and heavy with anticipation. I knew I faced a worthy adversary, a killer-borne, and he would not hesitate to take me out at a moment's notice with his cold steel M40.

In I crept towards enemy position Zulu, moving in from behind attempting to quietly flank him when I noticed the slightest tick in the back of his neck. The Zest Soap! Holy God, I had used a scented soap earlier in the evening for a nice shower. The bastard had gotten my scent before I even entered Ya Udah! I silently sat down next to Piss; at least my left side would be covered in the event of an unexpected attack.

We had a bit of an exchange; I will greatly summarize:

Ricc: You're lying, you've never seen me eat meat! I'm a vegetarian!
Me: I've seen you, and I know what I saw, end of story.
Ricc: (Turns to "S" sitting next to him) Tell him "S"!
S: (Hands turned upwards, wisely says) I don't want any part of this, I'm not involved.
Me: Whatever ricc, whatever.
Ricc: I really am a fucking vegetarian! Tell him "S", tell him!
S: Leave me out of it, I'm telling ya.
Ricc: Blah blah blah!
Me: *Fart*
Ricc: Blah blah blah tell him "S", I'm a vegetarian. Tell him!
S: I've seen you eat meat. You're not a vegetarian.
Ricc: What??? When have you ever seen me eat meat?!?
S: When you eat. When you eat food. That's when.

And then everything after that becomes a blurred recollection of Bintang and goats. Hot goats.

Should have coated yourself in vegetable extract.

#66738 - 20 Dec 07 14:55 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

#66739 - 20 Dec 07 15:19 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

#66741 - 20 Dec 07 15:25 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

"Since my wife turned veggie I'm lucky to get a shag once a month," complained Arthur Scutbucket (48).
"I mean, it's not as if I can stop her buying carrots, is it?"
Some 72% of respondents said bananas, cucumbers and okra— ominously known as 'Lady's Fingers'—should be banned outright, while 65% of men said that courgettes should carry a government health warning. Surprisingly, more than two thirds of those surveyed (64%) said that school pupils should be taught to eat more meat to discourage them from having sex with vegetables. The full results of our groundbreaking survey will be presented to the Department of Health, which leaked details of its proposed new legislation earlier this month.

Larry Lamb, of the anti-vegetable charity MoreMeat, said: "Your poll clearly shows that the public is demanding action to end these sick practices. The veggie-lovers have had it their own way for far too long. It is time decent British women stood up for the right to enjoy a big, meaty sausage at home and in the workplace. This is the single most effective thing the Government can do to slash Accident and Emergency hospital bills and protect our young women from the evils of self-abuse."

#66745 - 20 Dec 07 15:38 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

riccardo: "Seriously though, it’s really a depressing situation when idiots with no backbone at all just start spewing forth ridiculous lies about me or others because they can’t hold their own in any given discussion/debate. It’s even more disgusting how Corp Dickwearing, Chew and Dill et al., just jump on the pile like cowardly schoolboys to get their cheap-shots in."

#66753 - 20 Dec 07 16:51 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
How about this Spud Gun? A must for sniping with at your next vegetarian BBQ baby. Get 'em in the cross hairs and take 'em down with a volley of King Edward bullets.

Attachments
spudgun2.jpg

Edited by Roy's hair (20 Dec 07 16:54)

#66756 - 20 Dec 07 17:04 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

You could have an eye out with that big one.

#66757 - 20 Dec 07 17:06 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Roy's Hair]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

I will use the spud gun, you can use your taser.

Speaking of which, you knew it was coming:

#66940 - 24 Dec 07 01:17 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Sammy Jankis]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Quoting: Sammy Jankis

yep baby tantrum...

#66941 - 24 Dec 07 01:22 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: emmajkt]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

sopo?

#66964 - 24 Dec 07 14:08 Re: The Real Truth Revealed [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
I also made a vegetarian version, with tempe and tofu chunks for myself and others. Get over it.

Moderator:  NetCop