Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#66671 - 19 Dec 07 22:48 What are we?
Cuckoo Offline
Member++

Loc: fairyland
So i have this question for you, Indonesian or wannabe.
Are we Asian, or Pacific Islander? Anyone have the sensible answer?

#66672 - 19 Dec 07 23:45 Re: What are we? [Re: Cuckoo]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
I just wrote out a two-hour Word document on why I believe, after six years of alcoholic study, that I believe the latter option to be true. However, I deleted the entire fucking thing after realizing that I am a complete unacademic moron talking out of his rather loose arse.

Regardless, the answer is easily Pacific Islander. I will summarize but back it up with any fact.

They are all short, aggressive after one beer, poor, into sport though they never really achieve their potential, poor, colonized, want justice and are potential ‘terrorists’.

Oh, and they all like to play the guitar.

P.S. They invariably become corrupt as soon as they are put in a position of responsibility.

#66673 - 19 Dec 07 23:46 Re: What are we? [Re: Piss Salon]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Do they like vegetables?

Moderator:  NetCop