Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#66507 - 17 Dec 07 21:02 Watch Out Kuku, You Have a Serious CompetitioN!!!
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Fla. woman has 10 husbands, charges say

Sun Dec 16, 1:11 AM ET

MIAMI - The honeymoons are over for a 26-year-old woman who authorities say has at least 10 husbands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Eunice Lopez has been charged with bigamy, accused of marrying 10 men between 2002 and 2006 without divorcing any of them, federal immigration authorities say. The Miami Herald reported Saturday that a records search by the newspaper found seven additional marriages under the bride's name and birth date.

Lopez arrived in South Florida from Cuba in 2002 and was a legal U.S. resident.

"I can tell you that none of the individuals she married had any type of residency," said Terry Chavez, a spokesman for the Miami-Dade office of the state attorney.

Prosecutors say she charged her husbands an unspecified amount to help them secure immigration status and continued asking the men for money long after the wedding, threatening to expose them if they didn't pay.

Chavez said the state attorney's office began investigating after being tipped off by Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Lopez was released on $18,000 bond. Her last known address was in Hialeah, just north of Miami. A telephone listing for her could not be located, and it was not known whether she had an attorney.

#66521 - 18 Dec 07 07:55 Re: Watch Out Kuku, You Have a Serious CompetitioN!!! [Re: Shesca]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Bet she was Butt Fugly!

#66561 - 18 Dec 07 16:00 Re: Watch Out Kuku, You Have a Serious CompetitioN!!! [Re: Dilli]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
Watch Fox, they have been showing her photo and according to a Miami Herald investigation of the local wedding records that plus the 10 reported there are 7 more.

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#66568 - 18 Dec 07 16:56 Re: Watch Out Kuku, You Have a Serious CompetitioN!!! [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Dilli
Bet she was Butt Fugly!

I see a pattern developing here.

#66659 - 19 Dec 07 16:22 Re: Watch Out Kuku, You Have a Serious CompetitioN!!! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
Old news from Daily Mail reminds me of a certain someone in JakChat. If anyone could beat this 90 y/o's it'd probably be him.

Last updated at 10:35am on 22nd August 2007

The world's oldest father has done it again, fathering a child for at least the 21st time, at the age of 90.

Indian farmer Nanu Ram Jogi, who is married to his fourth wife, boasts he does not want to stop, and plans to continue producing children until he is 100.

Mr Jogi admits he is not certain how many children his series of four wives have borne him - but counts at least 12 sons and nine daughters and 20 grandchildren.

Two-week-old daughter Girija Rajkumari is the latest addition to the proud father's family.

"Women love me," Mr Jogi said. "I want to have more children. I can survive another few decades and want to have children till I am 100 - then maybe I will stop."

Mr Jogi, who attributes his remarkable virility to daily walks and plenty of meat, said: "I eat all kinds of meat - rabbits, lamb, chicken and wild animals."

Mr Jogi fathered his eldest daughter, Sita Devi, in 1943. His latest wife, Saburi, who has given him seven children, was first married to his eldest son Shiv Lal, who died 10 years ago.

Speaking from the family home in a remote village in Rajasthan, she said:

"At first I didn't want to stay here after my husband died. But Nanu promised to look after me and now we have seven children."

Mr Jogi's children and grandchildren live in six houses attached to his two-storey family home.

He said: "I have a perfect life - with so many children and grandchildren all around me, it keeps me young."

#66660 - 19 Dec 07 16:32 Re: Watch Out Kuku, You Have a Serious CompetitioN!!! [Re: Choc_Cow]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Chocolatea
Old news from Daily Mail reminds me of a certain someone in Jakchat. If anyone could beat this 90 y/o's it'd probably be him.

i really have no idea who you are talking about.

nonetheless, i fully intend to keep breeding until i am 93, at which point i'll retire. still another 63 years of fornicating left.

Moderator:  NetCop