Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#66226 - 11 Dec 07 19:40 Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Shesca
Yawn... why we always talk about the same s$%*t over and over again, eh, Kakek tua???

cos it feels sooooo good when he stops ...

#66227 - 11 Dec 07 19:44 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: KuKuKaChu
Yawn... why we always talk about the same s$%*t over and over again, eh, Kakek tua???

cos it feels sooooo good when he stops ...

That's easily arranged.
*smoochez*

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (11 Dec 07 19:47)
Edit Reason: just koxteazing

#66228 - 11 Dec 07 19:54 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Just a comment I want to make regarding racism in this country and in this world. We are all racist in one way or another, with different degree. It's normal to feel those who are different than us as different. However racism that lead to hatred is the one that gives all of us problems.

In my opinion citizens of this country in general are not racist by heart. They are racist ( in a negative way) due to propaganda of those who want to use differences to separate us and prevent us from unifying. None of us were born to hate other races. The unfortunate few of us were raised to be racists. I just wish that one day all of the people in this country can realize how our differences are actually the blessing not many other countries of the earth could experience. Our colorful languages, cultures and even religions and beliefs could actually give us benefit instead of harming us the way the do now.

Viva Indo!!!

#66237 - 11 Dec 07 22:20 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Shesca]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Viva Las Vegas!

Mainwaring raises an interesting point here though. Maybe to call a nation racist is itself racist.....I'm all confused now

#66244 - 11 Dec 07 23:10 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Roy's hair
Viva Las Vegas!

Mainwaring raises an interesting point here though. Maybe to call a nation racist is itself racist.....I'm all confused now

Vauxhall Viva

and you can stop that Vauxhall Cavalier attitude with me.

I'd expect more than that from A35 year old.

Anyway - just force your buds open

Attachments
DEB2.jpg

LOV1.jpg

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (11 Dec 07 23:18)

#66245 - 11 Dec 07 23:12 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

those are handsome looking motors squire

#66246 - 11 Dec 07 23:16 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

those are handsome looking motors squire

Now I've got them in all the wrong order trying to resize them.

Would you like to see a photo of my Lotus Cortina? I just found it

#66253 - 12 Dec 07 05:38 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring

35????

Who you talkin about???

If you talk about me, that would be me in 4 years.

Anyway, the rest of the cars are too young to represent you.

PS: Viva Kakek Tua!!

#66272 - 12 Dec 07 13:41 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Shesca]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

35????

Who you talkin about???

If you talk about me, that would be me in 4 years.

Anyway, the rest of the cars are too young to represent you.

PS: Viva Kakek Tua!!

Well I wasn't talking to you was I?

31? Well all I can say is that you better hurry up and enjoy life before the rest sags and collapses.

You have never had the benefit and privilege of meeting me or even seeing a likeness of me so I suggest that you are talking out of your hairy flue when you make halfwitted judgements.

Keep to forcing your buds.

I'm puzzled , the moment the Capt gives it a bit of mortgage then you go all sad and delicate and offended, yet you constantly provoke a response as if you have some sort of divine right (from what I've seen, it's not so much divine as like an envelope flap) - In actual fact I think you secretly want a portion, to explore new boundaries of feeling and sensualities, well you can forget it.

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (12 Dec 07 13:57)
Edit Reason: Bill Gates

#66273 - 12 Dec 07 14:08 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

I'm 35. Still life in the old giggle stick

#66278 - 12 Dec 07 14:37 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

The last time you saw 35 was on the speedo of your Kijang.

#66286 - 12 Dec 07 19:57 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Well I wasn't talking to you was I?
Dunno, you tell ME
Quote:

31? Well all I can say is that you better hurry up and enjoy life before the rest sags and collapses.

I trust ya, I mean, being approximately 100 years older you must've been through a lot

Quote:

You have never had the benefit and privilege of meeting me or even seeing a likeness of me so I suggest that you are talking out of your hairy flue when you make halfwitted judgements.

Err... do I need to see you to believe what I thought of you? Somebody said believing without seeing is a blessing.
Quote:

Keep to forcing your buds.
My buds are wide open, Kakek Tua
Quote:

I'm puzzled , the moment the Capt gives it a bit of mortgage then you go all sad and delicate and offended, yet you constantly provoke a response as if you have some sort of divine right (from what I've seen, it's not so much divine as like an envelope flap) -
Im not sad, Kek. Im actually quite amused. Strangely...
Quote:

In actual fact I think you secretly want a portion, to explore new boundaries of feeling and sensualities, well you can forget it.

Could it be what you think it is?? I mean there is an old saying that LOVE IS BLIND. Love dont see a century age difference, love dont see that his looks hurts those who see him badly, and love dont see that he looks like one of the characters in Snow White (i.e. Grumpy)
Could it be? Could it be, Kek???

#66289 - 12 Dec 07 21:05 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

The last time you saw 35 was on the speedo of your Kijang.

I've got a bicycle...and I'm 35

#66290 - 12 Dec 07 21:26 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Roy's Hair]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Hey, there's a bicycle broken. Up the road.

#66291 - 12 Dec 07 21:32 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Shesca]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

[quote
My buds are wide open, Kakek Tua

So I am led to believe.

Quote:

Quote:

In actual fact I think you secretly want a portion, to explore new boundaries of feeling and sensualities, well you can forget it.

Could it be what you think it is?? I mean there is an old saying that LOVE IS BLIND. Love dont see a century age difference, love dont see that his looks hurts those who see him badly, and love dont see that he looks like one of the characters in Snow White (i.e. Grumpy)
Could it be? Could it be, Kek???

Ah snow white , grumpy, and the wicked witch.

OK we've established you fancy a length but count me out - love may be blind but it isn't fucking stupid - I need nourishment not punishment

#66298 - 13 Dec 07 11:07 Re: Anti-Chinese riots in Kalimantan [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
I need nourishment not punishment

I keep telling you to be patient. I'm booked solid through till New Year.

Moderator:  NetCop