Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#65910 - 05 Dec 07 10:10 Lies
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
We all know people who tell lies or have told lies ourselves.

Who is the worst liar you have known or what is the worst lie you have ever told!

To start the ball rolling....

I used to work as a well tester in Oman on a 35/35 rotation and loved the time off. Hard work, hot and shitty but the money was good.

One BA flight from Muscat originated in the Seychelles, stopped at Muscat and then onwards to Heathrow.

I get an aisle seat next to two rather charming ladies, turns out they were ground crew with BA in Heathrow and using their discounted tickets for a weeks sunbathing.

When asked what I did for a living I explained that I was a locations scout for MGM and I had been checking desert locations for an as yet unamed blockbuster, living the bedouin existence and vetting different areas of the desert for suitability.

"Ohh how exotic" replied the more gullible of the two. "Have you seen Out of Africa, that was one off mine" I replied.

She then announced that this was her favourite film of all time and my ego was rising almost as fast as my dick.

On arrival at London, she asked what I was doing over the weekend (It was a Friday and I really had no plans except to get back to Glasgow and go out on the piss with my mates.)

Her suggestion also included a leisurely breakfast at her place, some horizontal dancing and a drunken weekend.

Needless to say I took the hint and stayed for about 4 days shagging like crazed minks until she had to go back to work.

Best Lie I've ever told!

#65915 - 05 Dec 07 11:52 Re: Lies [Re: Dilli]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Out of Africa? Jesus

#65916 - 05 Dec 07 11:54 Re: Lies [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Only one that sprang to mind given the circumstances. Got a result anyway!

#65948 - 05 Dec 07 19:21 Re: Lies [Re: Dilli]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: Dilli
We all know people who tell lies or have told lies ourselves.

Who is the worst liar you have known or what is the worst lie you have ever told!

To start the ball rolling....

I used to work as a well tester in Oman on a 35/35 rotation and loved the time off. Hard work, hot and shitty but the money was good.

One BA flight from Muscat originated in the Seychelles, stopped at Muscat and then onwards to Heathrow.

I get an aisle seat next to two rather charming ladies, turns out they were ground crew with BA in Heathrow and using their discounted tickets for a weeks sunbathing.

When asked what I did for a living I explained that I was a locations scout for MGM and I had been checking desert locations for an as yet unamed blockbuster, living the bedouin existence and vetting different areas of the desert for suitability.

"Ohh how exotic" replied the more gullible of the two. "Have you seen Out of Africa, that was one off mine" I replied.

She then announced that this was her favourite film of all time and my ego was rising almost as fast as my dick.

On arrival at London, she asked what I was doing over the weekend (It was a Friday and I really had no plans except to get back to Glasgow and go out on the piss with my mates.)

Her suggestion also included a leisurely breakfast at her place, some horizontal dancing and a drunken weekend.

Needless to say I took the hint and stayed for about 4 days shagging like crazed minks until she had to go back to work.

Best Lie I've ever told!

Why do I have a feeling the story was a lie????

#65949 - 05 Dec 07 19:22 Re: Lies [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
'Out of the Isle of Mull' (or more accurately 'Out of the Shitty Little Island Above the Isle of Mull') doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

I once told a judge that I was honestly just washing it vigorously in a public toilet and he believed me. Does that count?

#66131 - 08 Dec 07 22:38 Re: Lies [Re: Dilli]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere

Best Lie I've ever told!

whoaa.. dill that sounds like you have talent to be an actor..

or the girls are just plain dumb.. laugh

#66132 - 08 Dec 07 23:09 Re: Lies [Re: Shesca]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Unfortunately Emma, the story is true!

Would I lie to you?

#66139 - 09 Dec 07 03:09 Re: Lies [Re: Dilli]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Unaccustomed to great whoppers as I am.

#66141 - 09 Dec 07 05:46 Re: Lies [Re: kenyeung]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
unlike dilli, i don't have to lie to get sex. my lithe, athletic body and devastatingly charming personalty are all the babe magnets i require.

#66144 - 09 Dec 07 07:27 Re: Lies [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Thats a bigger lie than mine!

#66155 - 09 Dec 07 19:41 Re: Lies [Re: Dilli]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Unfortunately Emma, the story is true!

Would I lie to you?