Rate This Topic
#65299 - 21 Nov 07 06:23 Dear Abby...
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
I saw this in today's L.A. Times online

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Oakwood who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of the HIV virus. My parents live in Pacoima and one
of my sisters, who lives in West Hollywood, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in South Central.

I have two brothers. One is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in San Quentin for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting trial on charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who also lives in Oakwood. She is still a part time "working girl".

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancÚ and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her about everything, but there's one member of my family I haven't told her about.

Should I tell her about my cousin who is a USC Trojan fan?

Signed,
Worried About My Reputation

#65300 - 21 Nov 07 06:25 Re: Dear Abby... [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Heard it years ago except the Cousin was English!

#65302 - 21 Nov 07 06:31 Re: Dear Abby... [Re: Dilli]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Dilli
... the Cousin was English!

That would be nearly on par with being a USC fan, but no matter how bad the poms can be, they will never approach the sheer depravity and degeneracy or off-the-scale arrogance of the USC supporter/alum.

#65303 - 21 Nov 07 06:39 Re: Dear Abby... [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
This could be debated at length and I'm sure that in terms of sheer depravity and degeneracy or off-the-scale arrogance - the Engerlunders would thrash the Trojan Fans hands down!

#65304 - 21 Nov 07 06:46 Re: Dear Abby... [Re: Dilli]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

We could be on to something here. The Americans got the Sunni and Shite in Iraq to thrash each other, the Israelis got the Fatah and Hamas in the Palestinian lands to thrash each other...

Hmmm....maybe mike moore can get them together, both were mentioned in his movie SiCKO.

Moderator:  NetCop