Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#65222 - 18 Nov 07 23:14 hello
john Offline

Loc: France
Hi everybody!! I am a new member. I am English, but I live in Southern France, and visit Jakarta regularly on business trips. I will be there in a couple of weeks time. It's freezing cold here at present, so I am looking forward to the Indonesian climate. I think I am the second new member today, so I should say welcome to Rani as well.

#65224 - 19 Nov 07 05:01 Re: hello [Re: john]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
hello john ... poor thing, freezing your butt off in god-forsaken frogland.

#65226 - 19 Nov 07 05:30 Re: hello [Re: KuKuKaChu]
ammys Offline

Loc: indonesia
hi john.............nice freezing cold in there hah................
drink alcohol on every meal then....hmmm yum..........aghhhhhh
im new member too here......................

#65243 - 19 Nov 07 14:42 Re: hello [Re: ammys]
john Offline

Loc: France
Thanks for the sympathy about the cold weather here. Actually, there are two sides to every story. The downside is that our weather is very cold at present, but the upside is that it is getting to be perfect for going to the top of the high mountains near where I live to indulge in one of my favourite things to do – skiing!

And afterwards, as you say there is always lots of quality alcohol in France to comfort us. One of my favourites on top of a 3,000 ft mountain is to go to a café after skiing, to drink hot wine spiced with cinnamon and cloves, to wash down a big plate of pasta.

My little dog, Milly loves to be in the snow. She finds it good camouflage, as she is snow white herself.

Have a good day everybody!!

#70428 - 28 Feb 08 05:54 Re: hello [Re: john]
David Jones Offline

Loc: Texas Houston
Hello John
Am very sorry for begin to Forwoard to you coz i have a Second thougth of getting to know you more and more

#70452 - 28 Feb 08 10:46 Re: hello [Re: David Jones]
tia_eckholm Offline
Member+

Loc: IndoUsa
hello john .. welcome

#70545 - 28 Feb 08 22:44 Re: hello [Re: tia_eckholm]
Ship Of Fools Offline

Loc: Jakarta
I too John am a resident of Jakarta visiting a very cold climate at the moment -10 now. When I'm cold I just think back to the many times I was in Jakarta, drenched with sweat waiting at a red light with my bike helmet on and breathing in those overwhelming fumes. Don't get me wrong I love Jakarta, I just also love taking a break from it and I'm enjoying every minute of this crisp clean Rocky Mountain air.

#70547 - 28 Feb 08 22:47 Re: hello [Re: Ship Of Fools]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Hey SOF. Any Bintang in those Rocky Mountains of yours. Did they ever find John Denver's body btw?

#70548 - 28 Feb 08 22:52 Re: hello [Re: Piss Salon]
Ship Of Fools Offline

Loc: Jakarta
No Bintang here (sigh). I have to get by on micro-beer. As for John Denver he went the way of Amelia Erhart and Steve Fosett. Actually, come to think of it they did find his plane and body and they also found he was on more of a 'rocky mountain high'. Who knew?

#70550 - 28 Feb 08 22:55 Re: hello [Re: Ship Of Fools]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Country singers and television evangelists all have much the same in common: well-groomed hair, belief in god, magnetic personalities and huge crack addictions (both versions).

#74729 - 23 Apr 08 21:47 Re: hello [Re: john]
smartfemale Offline

Loc: Indonesia
Hi Jon...
Welcome to say hai to me haha

#74740 - 23 Apr 08 23:12 Re: hello [Re: smartfemale]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
As you can see smart, John is visiting here all the time, thats why he has only posted twice.

Forget him, he only wants into your knickers.

And he is French! Not Good

#74758 - 24 Apr 08 03:07 Re: hello [Re: Dilli]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
John is a friggin planker..just like those Carpenter and David twats. He's so clean he smells of shit. He's Ken pulling an oz surprise i guess. forgive me Ken if i'm wrong...

#74759 - 24 Apr 08 03:08 Re: hello [Re: witty handle]
witty handle Offline
Member*

milly

#74760 - 24 Apr 08 03:10 Re: hello [Re: Ship Of Fools]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Quoting: Ship Of Fools
I too John am a resident of Jakarta visiting a very cold climate at the moment -10 now. When I'm cold I just think back to the many times I was in Jakarta, drenched with sweat waiting at a red light with my bike helmet on and breathing in those overwhelming fumes. Don't get me wrong I love Jakarta, I just also love taking a break from it and I'm enjoying every minute of this crisp clean Rocky Mountain air.

are you nutz shittyfool?

Moderator:  NetCop