Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#64719 - 08 Nov 07 12:44 Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!??
Banacek'sBrain Offline

Loc: Jakartae
I don't know if it's just my imagination, but I've been in Indo for 10 years and just recently I've noticed that the girls are getting bigger and bigger (not that there's anything wrong with that --- if that's what you're into).

Could it be that the constant diet of Burgers, bakwans, gorengan, super sweet Coke, crispy chicken etc is finally catching up to them?

Could an obesity epidemic be around the corner?

#64721 - 08 Nov 07 12:55 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: Banacek'sBrain]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
this could be a dangerous topic.

#64723 - 08 Nov 07 12:57 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
how big? i dont think as big as american girls! with over 200lbs

#64724 - 08 Nov 07 13:03 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
It's a sign of prosperity wink

Seriously, why are women being singled out here? I'm sure the men are getting heftier. May be it's the trans fat that is an integral part of "gorengan"?

I should start beer diet craze in Indo; plenty of carb, enough protein to give that healthy head. Move away Atkin, South Beach.

#64727 - 08 Nov 07 13:13 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: doremi]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

eat like a pig and work out!

#64729 - 08 Nov 07 13:28 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: juminten]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Quoting: wd
eat like a pig and work out!

The problem is if you eat like a pig, you need to work out for 4 hours, when do you go to sleep? Eat less, sleep more is my motto (if I can help it, the choco ganache is staring at me, calling my name)

Edited by doremi (08 Nov 07 13:29)
Edit Reason: food fantasy

#64737 - 08 Nov 07 13:44 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: doremi]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

work out for 4 hrs? what kind of work out is that?

you eat like a pig with small portion! not the whole oversize me hamburger! then not only you need working out for 4 hrs maybe you need to go for a "nip/tuck"

i eat like a pig 6-7 times a day, work out i mean really working out (only 1.20 min) regularly 3 times a week plus running/rollerblade on weekend. sleep regularly like a pig 6-7 hrs a night.

#64738 - 08 Nov 07 13:45 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: juminten]
Banacek'sBrain Offline

The fitness culture is improving. But it's being outstripped by the rise in weight. Yes, prosperity is surely at the root of it. I'm surprised that people were so trim for so long, given the diet. Everything is fried and 'healthy diet' seems to be an unknown concept.

I noticed last time I was in Red Square all these babes around me with their funbags bouncing all over the place and I thought what is going on... there is definitely a genetic 'sea change'. Bra sizes have gone up a cup size or two in the past few years.

Plus there were a couple gigantic babelicious models strutting around who were at least 5'11'. I looked at their feet and saw that they were wearing flat heels too!

Obviously something is changing. What the implications will be, I'm not sure.

#64739 - 08 Nov 07 13:51 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: Banacek'sBrain]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
"babes around me with their funbags bouncing all over the place" you were probably watching one off our ex posters ... sounds like her usual MO

Edited by Dilli (09 Nov 07 03:53)
Edit Reason: Identity

#64741 - 08 Nov 07 13:55 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: chewwyUK]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

bra sizes in indo gone up to DD? damm...i am ketinggalan jaman! i still have B frown

#64742 - 08 Nov 07 13:57 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: juminten]
Banacek'sBrain Offline

bra sizes in indo gone up to DD? damm...i am ketinggalan jaman! i still have B frown

Upgrade donk! heheh just kidding

#64743 - 08 Nov 07 13:58 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: juminten]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Could it be (DD cup) is a result of nip/tuck I meant tuck (silicon boobs)?

#64744 - 08 Nov 07 14:00 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: chewwyUK]
Banacek'sBrain Offline

Quoting: chewwyUK
"babes around me with their funbags bouncing all over the place" you were probably watching one off our ex posters ... sounds like her usual MO

Who's she?

Edited by Dilli (09 Nov 07 03:54)
Edit Reason: Identity

#64745 - 08 Nov 07 14:00 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: doremi]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

could be smile ini jaman modern dong say..

#64748 - 08 Nov 07 14:03 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: Banacek'sBrain]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Banacek'sBrain

gak mau ach! i'm only 5.3 with big DD? im gonna look like a duck!

#64749 - 08 Nov 07 14:03 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: juminten]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe

peeellliiittttt ...

#64750 - 08 Nov 07 14:05 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: doremi]
Banacek'sBrain Offline

Quoting: doremi

Could it be (DD cup) is a result of nip/tuck I meant tuck (silicon boobs)?

I don't think so. Unless they're giving surrepticious implant ops in Mangga Besar or something he he or flying to Sing to pump themselves up. But I don't think so.

#64752 - 08 Nov 07 14:24 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: Banacek'sBrain]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
they stuff socks down there

#64757 - 08 Nov 07 17:21 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
I agree that we are getting bigger but it happens to both sexes, as doremi pointed out earlier. And yep, i think it has a lot to do with the nutrition (better or worse in any sense they contribute the most to this "evolution"). Although still majority of us are in the smaller size compared to some other countries' population in the world.

#64761 - 08 Nov 07 18:05 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: juminten]
Scotty Offline

Loc: S.E.A.
Quoting: Banacek'sBrain

gak mau ach! i'm only 5.3 with big DD? im gonna look like a duck!

On a scale of 1 to 10, i think you would be more than a 5.3 for having DD in the funbag area. Probably be nearer to an 8 or a 9.

Edited by Scotty (08 Nov 07 18:06)

#64776 - 08 Nov 07 20:21 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: Scotty]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Fuck! I missed this thread! I will be back with photographic evidence tomorrow

#64782 - 08 Nov 07 23:37 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: Dilli]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
well, eating crap food and sitting on your arse doing nothing for long periods does tend to make one fatter.....

#64793 - 09 Nov 07 06:43 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: naga]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Aaaaargh

Call the Fat Police - Now!

#64794 - 09 Nov 07 06:53 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: Dilli]
doremi Offline
Member+++

That's the problem...avoid low-cut jeans, they are not figure flatter nor tummy flatter as shown in Dil's pic.

#64797 - 09 Nov 07 06:59 Re: Are Indonesian girls getting heftier???!!?? [Re: doremi]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Avoid getting caught sleeping at a party as this unpublished picture of Chewwy explains.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop