#64340 - 02 Nov 07 12:24 I'm so rorry
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
I'm so ronrey, so ronry and sad.

Brilliant.

KFA rocked by sex scandal

Dong Gook Lee: Named and shamed? [GALLO/GETTY]

South Korean football officials are investigating revelations that four senior players, including captain Lee Woon-jae and Middlesbrough striker Lee Dong-gook, were involved in drinking and visiting prostitutes ahead of an important Asian Cup match in July.

Seoul-based agency Newsis reported that Lee Woon-jae, Kim Sang-sik, Woo Sung-yong and Lee Dong-gook drank until the early hours of July 14 at a brothel in Jakarta, where the national team was based.

On July 15, South Korea suffered an upset, 2-1 loss to Bahrain to drop to the bottom of Group D.

The players visited the brothel again on the evening of July 16, the Newsis report said.

Three of the players started in the shock defeat at Jakarta, with Woo making a second half substitute appearance.

South Korea captain Lee Woon-jae made a tearful apology at a press conference with Woo at Korean Football Association headquarters.

"I am so sorry," Lee said.

"As captain, it is my responsibility, the other players did nothing wrong. I will accept any punishment that comes my way."

KFA action

The KFA will investigate the matter ahead of taking action against the players involved, it said in a public apology posted on its Website.

"We would like to say very sorry to the fans," the statement read.

"We will investigate further to discover the facts and will then take appropriate action."

Lee Dong-gook, who signed for Premier League club Middlesbrough in January, and Kim Sang-sik have yet to make any statement to the press.

South Korea reached the semifinal of the competition, losing to Iraq on penalties.

#64341 - 02 Nov 07 12:25 Re: I'm so rorry [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Say what? The national team was based in a brothel?

So much for what happens on tour stays on tour.

#64342 - 02 Nov 07 12:28 Re: I'm so rorry [Re: Piss Salon]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
This incident was widely discussed by the footballers in my factory who thought it hilarious just before I went on leave!

#64343 - 02 Nov 07 12:32 Re: I'm so rorry [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Which hotel?

#64344 - 02 Nov 07 12:32 Re: I'm so rorry [Re: Dilli]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
which hotel were they in?

#64621 - 07 Nov 07 17:10 Re: I'm so rorry [Re: chewwyUK]
yourfather Offline
Member+

Loc: melbourne australia
... Hotel Borobudur. Nice place too.

Edited by yourfather (07 Nov 07 17:11)

#64636 - 07 Nov 07 20:07 Re: I'm so rorry [Re: yourfather]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hotel Borobudur doesn't have a brothel. Musro is a pick-up joint for sure and the masseuse give happy endings, including with fingers up the rectum, but the AP article insinuates the alleged offending occured in a brothel.

There is an update also. Hold on.

"Korean axed from award shortlist after drinking ban
SINGAPORE, Nov 5 (Reuters) - South Korea captain Lee Woon-jae has been axed from the Asian Player of the Year shortlist after receiving a one-year ban for a late-night drinking session during the Asian Cup in Jakarta in July.
The Asian Football Confederation said on Monday it had decided to exclude Lee from the nominees shortlist. Lee had been was among 15 candidates for the award which will be presented in Sydney on Nov. 28.
The 34-year-old was last week suspended from the Korean team for one year along with three other players.
Lee was also banned from games hosted by the KFA for three years and has been told to perform 80 hours of community service before the end of 2007.
The goalkeeper led South Korea to a third-place finish in the Asian Cup after beating Japan 6-5 on penalties, earning an automatic place in the 2011 AFC Asian Cup finals."

What the fuck?

80 hours of community service? For what? The "offence" didn't even occur in Korea, where, btw, drinking copious amounts of alcohol, yelling loudly and fucking prostitutes is a part of the culture.

Surely he should tell them to all fuck off.

#64663 - 08 Nov 07 05:46 Re: I'm so rorry [Re: Piss Salon]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I think a "Lonely Planet Guide to Jakartan Houses of Fun" with Michelin type Star ratings may be a possible project for you to consider sir!

#64690 - 08 Nov 07 09:32 Re: I'm so rorry [Re: Dilli]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
why is that a big deal for them? i saw bunch of druken football stars at a sportsbar in phoenix-az. and then left the club with some of the bartender girls they picked up.

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop