Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#63867 - 26 Oct 07 11:16 Free Beer for Balloon Chasers
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
I would say it sounds neither classy nor likely to be the social event of the year by any stretch of the imagination, but who can argue with free beer and body painting.

SMS: “Join with us. Soft opening, “Lets back to sixties”, Friday, 26 Oct. Apaka’Bar, Kemang Raya 29, The Beat Building, 1st Floor. By Apaka’s, Dancer, Body Painting, Positive Touch Band, Fashion Show and DJs. 7pm to 2am.”

#63868 - 26 Oct 07 11:26 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Piss Salon]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Got it yesterday! I think it's Dougie wetting the babies head.

There is also the bladder buster between 5-6pm tonight at EP

#63872 - 26 Oct 07 11:44 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Why didn't you post details? Want all the beer and attention for yourself eh? You probably aren't even going to go anyway, which makes that a crime against publication leading to a failure to consume vast quantities of somebody elses's alcohol. It's written up in the UN charter, don't you know.

#63874 - 26 Oct 07 11:47 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Piss Salon]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I will probably go to EP, the rule is that if anyone in the bar leaves or goes for a slash the free beer ends. Lasted three mnutes last week! Potentially it could last the full hour.

#63875 - 26 Oct 07 11:48 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Three minutes! Who disgraced themselves? The bar manager no doubt.

#63877 - 26 Oct 07 12:06 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Piss Salon]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Are you allowed to pish your pants?

#63880 - 26 Oct 07 14:02 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Oh...then i shouldn't go to EP either....my bladder is in weak condition, after.............

#63883 - 26 Oct 07 14:25 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Lulu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Your discharge cleared up?

#63886 - 26 Oct 07 14:57 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I think she will opt for the last option.

The normal bladder only contracts when signals from the brain initiate the act of urination. If the bladder contracts at other times, without ‘permission' it is called unstable. Such unstable contractions give rise to a frequent and extremely urgent desire to pass urine.

The unstable bladder may be aggravated by alcohol and caffeine, or by anxiety, cold weather or the sound Chewwys wallet being opened.

Incontinence that occurs with laughing, giggling, emotional excitement is common around Dilli due to the action of his pheromones around women.

A quick shag from said Dilli is the quickest and safest cure.

#63887 - 26 Oct 07 14:59 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Dilli]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Lulu
my bladder is in weak condition, after.............

There are several operations to alleviate such a condition. But given that Dr Dilli is your gynecologist and has a penchant for taking lewd photographs during the unnecessarily expensive surgical procedure, you can remedy the matter less painfully simply by pissing before EP and abstaining from sex for 50 years. Works for me. Alternatively, there's always adult pampers or taking it up the Gary Glitter. Singing or something.

Prophetic post above.

#63888 - 26 Oct 07 15:00 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Editing bastard! manipulating posts does not become you!

#63889 - 26 Oct 07 15:05 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Dilli]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Actually wanted to delete it because the part about "red kittens" was quite offensive, but when you then commented specifically on the "green lizard" I had to repost it unchanged, despite the higher cyber tax.

Edited by kenyeung (26 Oct 07 15:05)
Edit Reason: goats, apparently

#63890 - 26 Oct 07 15:08 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Dilli
I think she will opt for the last option.

The normal bladder only contracts when signals from the brain initiate the act of urination. If the bladder contracts at other times, without ‘permission' it is called unstable. Such unstable contractions give rise to a frequent and extremely urgent desire to pass urine.

The unstable bladder may be aggravated by alcohol and caffeine, or by anxiety, cold weather or the sound Chewwys wallet being opened.

Incontinence that occurs with laughing, giggling, emotional excitement is common around Dilli due to the action of his pheromones around women.

A quick shag from said Dilli is the quickest and safest cure.

Pheromones ? is that what you call that strange fausty sort of smell?

I understand about people pissing themselves in your company , but otherwise .....

#63891 - 26 Oct 07 15:09 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

"A quick shag from said Dilli." Is there any other kind?

#63892 - 26 Oct 07 15:18 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Piss Salon]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

No complaints so far. Who wants to make a career out of it anyway!

#63893 - 26 Oct 07 15:29 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Actually, I do.

#63895 - 26 Oct 07 16:58 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

LOL!LOL!LOL!

Btw i choose pissing before EP instead of 50 years sex absent, due to alchohol comsumption and excessive nikotine..i don't think i can live for another 50 years.....thanks to Dilli....

#63934 - 27 Oct 07 13:07 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Lulu]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hangover

#63936 - 27 Oct 07 13:17 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Piss Salon]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Not anymore....the Pressure Hour lasted an hour. I carried on much later.

#63960 - 27 Oct 07 19:54 Re: Free Beer for Balloon Chasers [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

I was talking about myself.

Moderator:  NetCop