Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#63518 - 17 Oct 07 14:11 alcohol tampering in indonesia
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
From Concord Review:

"Australia [whoever the fuck that is] has warned of possible tampering with brand name alcohol in Indonesia with potentially-lethal methanol."

#63519 - 17 Oct 07 14:41 Re: alcohol tampering in indonesia [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
It is not tampering , it is called "Mansion House"

Anyhow there is nothing wrong with adding ethanol (C2H5OH), is it more controlled than methanol then KuKu - I must confess I have never tried to buy it.

#63523 - 17 Oct 07 15:32 Re: alcohol tampering in indonesia [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
I was wondering when these backward bedouins who worship a rock were going to think of that.

#63524 - 17 Oct 07 15:45 Re: alcohol tampering in indonesia [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Where does it mention backward bedouins ?
From what I understand, it was the American importers who were messing around with the stuff , is that what you meant ?

Messing with alcohol is far from a new enterprise , if you recall , the Spanish tried it years ago , using antifreeze, which in my opinion can only improve a spanish wine.

Clearly the happy spirit of the season has taken effect on you yet .

#63531 - 17 Oct 07 17:06 Re: alcohol tampering in indonesia [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
"I accept that Concord Review retains copyright of all material and that under the terms of this free-trial offer and any subsequent subscription to the service, I may not transmit the information contained within material provided by Concord Review to any other institution or individual in either printed or electronic form. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of the service."

Has anybody read any of the stuff this company posts? "Concord Review retains copyright of all material." They steal it all the stuff they post.

Nice work if you can get it.

No posts leading to ID please.

#63655 - 21 Oct 07 23:55 Re: alcohol tampering in indonesia [Re: riccardo]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines
Quoting: riccardo
I was wondering when these backward bedouins who worship a rock were going to think of that.

bedouin

Main Entry: bed∑ou∑in
Variant(s): also bed∑u∑in \ˈbe-də-wən, -dŁ-ən, ˈbed-wən\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural bedouin or bedouins also beduin or beduins
Usage: often capitalized
Etymology: Middle English Bedoyne, from Middle French bedoÔn, from Arabic badawī desert dweller, from badw desert, desert dwellers
Date: 15th century
: a nomadic Arab of the Arabian, Syrian, or North African deserts

Guess it's time to notify Misters Merriam and Webster that the Bedouins have made it out to Java Island.

Crafty Bedouins!
http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#63663 - 22 Oct 07 08:40 Re: alcohol tampering in indonesia [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Please don't let fact get in the way of Riccardo's rantings.

Moderator:  NetCop