Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#63455 - 15 Oct 07 17:49 Please help me
Larissalampens Offline

Loc: belgium
There is only one thing missing in my life: YOU! And it is the most important thing for me.

I've been wanting to talk to you about this for a long time but the only thing I wanted to say was that I will meet you as soon as possible. But I can not say that...

Indeed, we live very far away from each other! Even though I am almost eighteen I can't decide for myself to come and visit you next year. My mother would never want me to travel so far by myself. And if I would come and visit you during the summer I would have to go home again some day. After being together with you I would never want to leave you again. But I won't be able to stay at Sumatra forever because I can't leave my mother by herself. She is a single parent.

I remember you telling me that you had no money for travelling like we do. Of course I understand. Me myself haven't got that much money either. Paying for your ticket is therefor unpossible untill I've got a job, which will take many years from now.

I often still try to change my mothers mind. But i can absolutely not promiss you anything.

I sended you a letter with a few of my drawings three weeks ago. I suppose it didn't reach you. I'l try it again!

Could someone please be so kind to translate this part of my letter into Indonesian for my dear friend? Thank you so much!

#63457 - 16 Oct 07 00:26 Re: Please help me [Re: Larissalampens]
Larissalampens Offline

Loc: belgium
It's already translated.

Moderator:  NetCop