Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#63428 - 13 Oct 07 17:04 Bali -- 5 years ago today
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
While thousands of people from 21 different countries mourn the murders of their loved ones on Bali 5 years ago today, in Indonesia the country that spawned these murderous terrorists - there is unabashed celebration, collective gorging on Arabic delicacies and SMSes flying thick and fast with messages of forgiveness.

Without even a hint of shame, it would seem, the Muslims of Indonesia, are either failing to even acknowledge this occasion or actively celebrating it as a victory for Allah against the infidels.

I gotta say the reaction here is nauseating!

The numbers:
Murdered 202
Maimed 209
Countries with fatalities: 22 including Indonesia

#63542 - 18 Oct 07 13:02 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: riccardo]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
i read about it and felt disgusted!

#63546 - 18 Oct 07 16:29 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: juminten]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: wrangler dudette
i read about it and felt disgusted!

I didn't notice you making a "lest we forget" post....... I thought you were from Bali?

Had it crossed your mind that no good muslim would do anything like this ?

I remember years ago (when I also used to make silly comments - hard to believe I know) asking an Irish guy about the IRA , and how he felt towards them , did he feel that he as an Irishman should feel any remourse or shame for what the IRA had done (which far outweighs the terrorism in Indo) - he replied "why the fuck should I ? these bastards aren't Irish - we want nothing to do with them "

#63551 - 18 Oct 07 19:23 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
i_beth Offline
Member++

Loc: NRW
Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring
he replied "why the fuck should I ? these bastards aren't Irish - we want nothing to do with them "

good one smile

#63555 - 19 Oct 07 00:42 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Had it crossed your mind that no good muslim would do anything like this ?

Well, well, well, but that is the standard line proffered by people like Din Syamsuddin and his ilk isn't it? Of course, they're not "good muslims" but IT IS THEIR BACKWARD RELIGION, which guided and compelled them to murder hundreds of innocent people. That is such bullshit to try and disown them. They were spawned and created from the same bullshit koran and imam sermons as everyone else, but they just had the balls to do what every muslim really wants to do.

Tell me, did any of the 200 million "good muslims" in this country protest this terrorist act? (NO!) Did any of them weep for the families whose children were mercilessly incinerated? (NO!) OR... did they quietly say "allah akbar ... alluhamdilah" and go to work the next day with a big smile on their faces? (YES!)

You ignoramuses can look at them anyway that your tribal mentality directs you to, but the fact is that these "good muslims" quietly supported the senseless murders of their own people along with 200 others. AND despite the fact that you've gone through the formality of becoming a "muslim" they wouldn't hesitate to murder you too, while the rest of the "good muslims" quietly cheer them on for murdering a bule. Wake the fuck up people!

#63557 - 19 Oct 07 05:09 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: riccardo]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Heh! Took five days for this one to germinate. Must be one of those new delayed action fertilizers.

Edited by kenyeung (19 Oct 07 05:11)

#63560 - 19 Oct 07 06:44 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I prefer delayed to premature

#63562 - 19 Oct 07 06:58 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

To be honest Ric, I strongly disagree and question your judgement when you group all "good muslims" as being in quiet acquiescence with terrorist ideology.

Seems to me that this statement is purely inflammatory, howver, since it is your personal opinion it shall not be deleted.

I am sure there will be a number of responses echoing my sentiments here!

#63564 - 19 Oct 07 07:27 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Well you know he can't fucking leave it - that is why he lives such a miserable existance walled up in his (because he complains the minute I mention anything that could be remotely considered as personal, I won't even mention the town) mansion , afraid that the Satpam are going to have an uprising and put their knobs through his letterbox and piss in the flower beds , and even more afraid that a little javanese girl is going to bash him up . I have said it before , and I'll say it again , go somewhere where you might be wanted- because with your shite attitude you aren't wanted in Indo, and forget by "backward ignorant murdering muzzies" , but by many expats too. People like you do none of us any good , you maintain frequently and vociferously that you are well educated, well you certainly don't do anything to substantiate that - everyday we all see acts of stupidity and make no mistake there are other minorities just as likely to be idiotic as any other member of our community, good sense suggests that the best thing to do unless you can do something positive to change that situation is just to shut up - you are so very lucky that Indonesians are so very tolerant - I would just love you to try your antics in Thailand , you would end up with your head on a pole.

Backwards religion eh - comment on this :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

and perhaps this:-
http://www.amazon.com/American-Massacre-Tragedy-Mountain-September/dp/0375412085

what about this ? http://www.serendipity.li/waco.html

I will let you in all to a little secret - any sympathy I had for 9-11 has dissolved thanks to the attitude of people like Riccardo.

I am quite content to gently meander through life accepting people for what they are - foibles included , in return for not ever feeling threatened , and for being considered part of my local community - somewhat strange, but altogether harmless.

I tell the bugger something for nothing - he is going to call me an "ignoramus" one day and I will be found guilty of a parking violation in my little mini , by parking on his bloody head .

Edited by Dilli (19 Oct 07 07:35)
Edit Reason: Tidied up a few little spots

#63569 - 19 Oct 07 10:06 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

kapten, you abviously dont/didnt feel any pain because you are not balinese, and you dont have one of those who died in bali. please understand that for most balinese and many australians, and families of the victims. that lavish party they threw (by the top army guy)on the aniversary of the tragedy was disgusting, unacceptable, and unforgiveable.

do you think you will be acting like you dont care much if one of your family members (your daughter/wife) died in that tragedy?

#63571 - 19 Oct 07 10:32 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: juminten]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Do we cancel Xmas because something tragic happened on that day ? I think not . What else was happening on the aniversary , can you remember ?

Are you telling me that I should stand for a minute in silence ? that I can't have a party if I want one ? (agreed , it would be a bit crass to have a bomb celebration party - but you are well aware no one was glorifying what happened 5 years ago)

I am not sure that you are qualified to comment on what my feelings may or may not be.

Well I reckon that the Balinese should have requested that all clubs are bars should be shut for a week surrounding the anniversary , as a mark of respect - you of course know why they won't do that don't you ?

They are a money grabbing load of buggers - Take one look at a bit of carving or painting (trying to be polite rather than telling the flat faced little bugger to fuck off bothering you) and the balinese consider that you have to buy it and chase the poor bule around the island until he pays just to get rid of them.

This isn't actually about the Bali bomb , it is about Riccardo taking yet another pop at normal people because of his religious views

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (19 Oct 07 10:34)
Edit Reason: bunions

#63581 - 19 Oct 07 20:45 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

So let me guess, your mates -- or at least this mob that you guys are apologists for -- in Karachi and Manila today are 'good muslims' or ...?? And gracious sakes, where are the protesters? If these guys are sullying the name of Islam, I should think your mates from the office or the pub would be up in arms about it. No, they are quietly rejoicing. And Dill, you can check the survey results put up by Patung a few months back, rather than relying your own hunches and the folks you meet in the bar or at your office -- all of whom have a vested intere$t in being extra nice to you and showing you their best side.

#63582 - 20 Oct 07 05:53 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

And the 18 years travelling extensively in the Middle East? I'd have thought being immersed in Islam for that length of time may have made a "hunch" something more tangible.

#63588 - 20 Oct 07 07:34 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: riccardo
So let me guess, your mates -- or at least this mob that you guys are apologists for -- in Karachi and Manila today are 'good muslims' or ...?? And gracious sakes, where are the protesters? If these guys are sullying the name of Islam, I should think your mates from the office or the pub would be up in arms about it. No, they are quietly rejoicing. And Dill, you can check the survey results put up by Patung a few months back, rather than relying your own hunches and the folks you meet in the bar or at your office -- all of whom have a vested intere$t in being extra nice to you and showing you their best side.

You don't get it do you ? The guys who were attempting to blowing up Benazir Bhutto were hardly likely to be Jewish were they?

Are you saying that I have a vicarious responsibility for the actions of every Christian? That I should apologize for the actions of Tony Blair and George Bush ? (and how either of those two bastards can maintain that they subscribe to any sort of faith I don't know)

You lead a particularly shallow existance if you think that people are only nice because of a desire to make money - possibly your little circle of "associates" only attend Riccardo towers for ulterior reasons.

No disrespect to Patung but how much weight does his survey carry? It just happens to agree with your way of thinking.

And talking about people with ulterior motives - how about YOU , you don't like Islam , you don't like pribumi , and more to the point you are not liked , so I ask you again , why do you stay here ?

#63630 - 21 Oct 07 09:52 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Patung Offline
Member++

Loc: Indonesia
They're not my surveys. Anyway the most recent one I looked at is here http://www.indonesiamatters.com/1430/stoning/. The relevant bit would be:

Sympathy for Violence.

Do you support fighting for Islam in these ways?

• Suicide bombings are sometimes justified - 17% said ‘Yes’ in 2006, 20% said ‘Yes’ in 2007.
  • Executing Amrozi and co. is not just - 9% in 2006, 11% in 2007.
  • Fighting like Osama bin Laden does - 21% in 2006, 12% in 2007.
  • Bombings to defend Islam like those done in Bali - 9% in both years.
  • The World Trade Center attack - 12% in 2006, 19% in 2007.
  • Killing apostates - 18% in 2006, 19% in 2007.

Militant Groups

Do you know of these groups?

• Jamaah Islamiyah - 35% in 2005, 40% in 2006, 41% in 2007.
  • FPI, Front Pembela Islam - 37%, 38%, 41%.
  • MMI, Majelis Mujahidin Indonesia - 34%, 37%, 34%.
  • HTI, Hizb ut Tahrir - 12%, 14%, 15%.

Do you support these groups?

• Jamaah Islamiyah - 11% in 2005, 11% in 2006, 8% in 2007.
  • FPI - 15%, 20%, 13%.
  • MMI - 10%, 15%, 8%.
  • HTI - 3%, 6%, 4%.

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of these groups?

• FPI - 1% in 2006, 0.7% in 2007.
  • Ngruki boarding school - 0.4%, 0.6%
  • MMI - 0.5%, 0.4%.
  • HTI - 0.5%, 0.4%.
  • PKS, Justice Party - 1.5%, 2.2%

#63631 - 21 Oct 07 10:53 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: Patung]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Can you justify the conclusion Riccardo has come to on the basis of the results of your survey ? I'll be buggered if I can.

#63658 - 22 Oct 07 04:33 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Do we cancel Xmas because something tragic happened on that day ? I think not . What else was happening on the aniversary , can you remember ?

Are you telling me that I should stand for a minute in silence ? that I can't have a party if I want one ? (agreed , it would be a bit crass to have a bomb celebration party - but you are well aware no one was glorifying what happened 5 years ago)

I am not sure that you are qualified to comment on what my feelings may or may not be.

Well I reckon that the Balinese should have requested that all clubs are bars should be shut for a week surrounding the anniversary , as a mark of respect - you of course know why they won't do that don't you ?

They are a money grabbing load of buggers - Take one look at a bit of carving or painting (trying to be polite rather than telling the flat faced little bugger to fuck off bothering you) and the balinese consider that you have to buy it and chase the poor bule around the island until he pays just to get rid of them.

This isn't actually about the Bali bomb , it is about Riccardo taking yet another pop at normal people because of his religious views

you are mumbling and didn't answer my question!! (don't have to btw) but im telling you this again why i felt didsgusted about the party hosted by brig gen surya! for those terrorists who convicted in the bali bombings that killed 202 people, 88 were australians, and hundres were wounded. they survived from the bombing but no arms or legs? other terrorist guests were several guys who beheading christian school girls in poso-sulawesi, and other guys who joined training camps in afghanistan!

btw, i never told you to do anything! but im telling you this; balinese pople dont need any sympathy from insensitive and ignorant person like you! save your pray and money for your own sakes.

#63664 - 22 Oct 07 08:51 Re: Bali -- 5 years ago today [Re: juminten]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: wrangler dudette

you are mumbling and didn't answer my question!! (don't have to btw) but im telling you this again why i felt didsgusted about the party hosted by brig gen surya! for those terrorists who convicted in the bali bombings that killed 202 people, 88 were australians, and hundres were wounded. they survived from the bombing but no arms or legs? other terrorist guests were several guys who beheading christian school girls in poso-sulawesi, and other guys who joined training camps in afghanistan!

btw, i never told you to do anything! but im telling you this; balinese pople dont need any sympathy from insensitive and ignorant person like you! save your pray and money for your own sakes.

Just hold on a minute - Sure old Suryo's party wasn't in good taste , but it wasn't in fucking Bali was it ?

Nah your right , the only thing the Balinese need from me is "Fift Dollars Misterrrrr, Very cheap , you look you buy"

Tell me - and think very carefully before you answer this - do you still hold an Indonesian Passport?

*vagina-teeze*

Moderator:  NetCop