Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#62637 - 30 Sep 07 15:43 Translating English into Indonesian
Larissalampens Offline

Loc: belgium
Quote:
I often wonder if I will ever see you again. How important is it to you for us to be together again one day? What's you're idea about that?

Could somebody please translate this in Indonesian? Thank you very much!

Edited by KuKuKaChu (30 Sep 07 15:51)
Edit Reason: quote

#62639 - 30 Sep 07 16:36 Re: Translating English into Indonesian [Re: Larissalampens]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
Aku sering menerka2 akankah aku bisa melihatmu lagi. Seberapa pentingnya kah bagimu untuk kita spy bisa bersama lagi suatu hari? Bagaimana menurut pendapatmu?

#62641 - 30 Sep 07 20:10 Re: Translating English into Indonesian [Re: Choc_Cow]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Not bad for a javanese girl...

#62642 - 30 Sep 07 20:25 Re: Translating English into Indonesian [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

wink

#62643 - 30 Sep 07 21:18 Re: Translating English into Indonesian [Re: Choc_Cow]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
You missed out the bit about "I enjoy anal and swallow"

#63343 - 11 Oct 07 14:10 Re: Translating English into Indonesian [Re: Dilli]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

that's only between us Dildo-dear

#63539 - 18 Oct 07 11:57 Re: Translating English into Indonesian [Re: Larissalampens]
Gabby Offline

Loc: california, USA
hi
i'm from california, i desperatly need a one page letter i wrote,translated into indonesian. it's kinda private and i'm wondering is there a way to email to someone who would be willing to do this for me.

thanks

#63541 - 18 Oct 07 12:14 Re: Translating English into Indonesian [Re: Gabby]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Try BabelFish , at least it won't piss itself laughing and add bits that you don't want .

If you put false names into the original I can't see how it needs to be private .

You need private , seems like you need to pay a translator - are you sure you aren't part dutch?

#63545 - 18 Oct 07 16:20 Re: Translating English into Indonesian [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Ah go on then - you can PM it to me, KuKu and kenny , see which one you like the best - Kenny can do Bahasa Indo , I'll try boso jowo , and KuKu can talk bollocks like normal.

I would appreciate it if your translation would include some reference to white socks.

Moderator:  NetCop