Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#62163 - 26 Sep 07 13:00 Good GAWD NO!!
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta

Quote from EP newsletter:
".. For the next 2 months EP bartenderesses Kiki, Chie Chie, Icha and Retno are ‘in class’ with Kiki (guy shaking a shaker), official trainer of the Indonesian Bartenders Association to learn how to make and serve you a wider variety of the best cocktails (including on-fire bottle juggling)!!"

Seriously, if they start doing that idiotic crud I'll never go to EP again. Didn't that bar juggling BS go out of fashion after Tom Cruise's movie, COCKTAIL, was pulled from the cinemas in like 1982??!! Is Jakarta that far behind?? Lord help us all.

Attachments
image009.jpg

#62164 - 26 Sep 07 13:01 Re: Good GAWD NO!! [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Keep it up girls, anyhting that keeps Riccardo away from the EP is good news for us......

#62172 - 26 Sep 07 13:48 Re: Good GAWD NO!! [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: riccardo

Quote from EP newsletter:
".. For the next 2 months EP bartenderesses Kiki, Chie Chie, Icha and Retno are ‘in class’ with Kiki (guy shaking a shaker), official trainer of the Indonesian Bartenders Association to learn how to make and serve you a wider variety of the best cocktails (including on-fire bottle juggling)!!"

Seriously, if they start doing that idiotic crud I'll never go to EP again. Didn't that bar juggling BS go out of fashion after Tom Cruise's movie, COCKTAIL, was pulled from the cinemas in like 1982??!! Is Jakarta that far behind?? Lord help us all.

What with all the "cocktail" stuff being loud and obnoxious I thought it might appeal to you.

#62178 - 26 Sep 07 14:12 Re: Good GAWD NO!! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Young Retno and a room full o banana daquiris though. My eyes are misting over just thinking about it.

#82586 - 24 Jul 08 16:20 Re: Good GAWD NO!! [Re: Roy's Hair]
AlvinHosanna Offline

Loc: Singapore
see the girls taking notes...hehe what can they possibly be writing?

#84206 - 11 Aug 08 17:42 Re: Good GAWD NO!! [Re: AlvinHosanna]
Donna_Hinkley Offline
Member+

Loc: J-town
tommorow's shop list?

Moderator:  NetCop