Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#61723 - 22 Sep 07 02:57 I've been stumbling....
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon

Peter Kay

#61725 - 22 Sep 07 06:59 Re: I've been stumbling.... [Re: Magpie]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Neighbors animation nice and speedy. But as for "dance, monkeys, dance", people with slow download speeds and an aversion to pretentious fluff can save time by re-reading the opening to The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy:

Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.

This planet has, or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

And so the problem remained; lots of the people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches.

Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should have ever left the oceans.

And then, one Thursday, nearly two thousand years after one man had been nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be to be nice to people for a change...

#61726 - 22 Sep 07 07:11 Re: I've been stumbling.... [Re: Magpie]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: Magpie
http://dotsub.com/films/dancemonkeys/index.php?autostart=true&language_setting=none_404

Very funny "we are all monkeys clip.

http://www.bozzetto.com/neuro.htm

How to deal with neighbours

Such a sad video frown

#61729 - 22 Sep 07 07:21 Re: I've been stumbling.... [Re: Shesca]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Cue's up "The Journey of the Sorcerer" which is the only Eagles song worth listening to!

#62189 - 26 Sep 07 16:16 Re: I've been stumbling.... [Re: Dilli]
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
http://www.energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeine/

How to kill yourself with your particular vice!

Peter Kay

Moderator:  NetCop