Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#61357 - 17 Sep 07 14:56 Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor:
kangouroo Offline

Loc: Jakarta
jakartateam.blogspot.com

The reviews of the bars of jakarta, only in french for now but we're expanding soon

Including reviews on the never-visited-by-bule-before bars: Cafe queen in Jalan Guntur, NR Live Dangdut in Hayam Wuruk and Monggo Mas...

Sam

#61360 - 17 Sep 07 15:11 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: kangouroo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Silly boy, JakChat has little competition... many try and none suceed. Welcome anyway, I shall let our single french speaker know of your sites existence.

#61362 - 17 Sep 07 15:32 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: Dilli]
yourfather Offline
Member+

Loc: melbourne australia
of course, it raises the point, if you're competing with JakChat, why would you go to JakChat to advertise this fact.

Those who are here like it here. And I doubt that you'll be able to lure them away so easily.

Also, it begs the question, if you are such a large rival to JakChat, do you really need to stoop so low to try and steal people from your competitor

#61364 - 17 Sep 07 15:54 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: yourfather]
kangouroo Offline

No intention to compete with JakChat actually, too much respect for the pioneers.

#61369 - 17 Sep 07 16:16 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: kangouroo]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Quoting: kangouroo
jakartateam.blogspot.com

The reviews of the bars of jakarta, only in french for now but we're expanding soon

Including reviews on the never-visited-by-bule-before bars: Cafe queen in Jalan Guntur, NR Live Dangdut in Hayam Wuruk and Monggo Mas...

Sam

Been there mate, Monggo Mas. Plenty o bules have done research and development nights in the city's more out of the way bars. You're not the first son. You should try dangdhut karaoke down Dadap harbour...that'll make yer hair curl...

#61370 - 17 Sep 07 16:43 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

"that'll make yer hair curl"

Hence your name I presume Roy?

#61374 - 17 Sep 07 17:28 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: Roy's Hair]
kangouroo Offline

Quoting: Roy's hair
jakartateam.blogspot.com

Sam

Been there mate, Monggo Mas. Plenty o bules have done research and development nights in the city's more out of the way bars. You're not the first son. You should try dangdhut karaoke down Dadap harbour...that'll make yer hair curl...

That's info I need, I'm willing to make a special exploration report for JakChat about those places if you give me names and adresses... Thank you in advance...

#61375 - 17 Sep 07 19:34 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: kangouroo]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

No nudity? No personal abuse? Your not up to the challenge pal...

Avez-vous besoin d'un autre 'envoyé special'? Si la bière est payée, je vais travailler gratis!

#61378 - 17 Sep 07 20:02 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: Orang Kanada]
kangouroo Offline

Yes we do need that... the first beer is on us but we need a crazy place, good pictures and nice writing

None of us has been to Hot Pants in Daan Mogot yet and we wanted a review on it. Also, we are still looking for Whore's Porridge in Mangga Besar (it's a nickname, the place is suppose to be secret but we haven't been able to find it. the 60 years old expat who told us that might have been lying though....)

#61379 - 17 Sep 07 20:24 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: kangouroo]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Chapeau boulot, kangorout! Bien joue. Votre internet site est vraiment excellent! Meilleur que "Jacques' Cat"! I can't write for you in bahasa frog, but I know a bit more beyond "NR Live Dangdut" if you mean the place at Melati on Jl. Ayam Buruk (I used to live near there, under a canal bridge).

For a certain exclusive, marcher down to the Mandi Kucing place off Gang Macan, near the train tracks in Daan Mogot. The password for Frenchmen wishing to enter is "Est-ce-que tu fait bien ma sous la bite?"

#61380 - 17 Sep 07 20:34 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Shit, sorry merde!

I've lost the picture of you and the bridge Keny!

#61387 - 17 Sep 07 21:59 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: kangouroo]
Shesca Offline
Member*

No intention to compete with jakchat actually, too much respect for the pioneers.

Dont worry, it's not a bad way of advertising the site. Im sure you get at least 100 extra visitors to the website after this ad.

#61394 - 17 Sep 07 22:56 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: kenyeung]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Quoting: kenyeung
Chapeau boulot, kangorout! Bien joue. Votre internet site est vraiment excellent! Meilleur que "Jacques' Cat"! I can't write for you in bahasa frog, but I know a bit more beyond "NR Live Dangdut" if you mean the place at Melati on Jl. Ayam Buruk (I used to live near there, under a canal bridge).

For a certain exclusive, marcher down to the Mandi Kucing place off Gang Macan, near the train tracks in Daan Mogot. The password for Frenchmen wishing to enter is "Est-ce-que tu fait bien ma sous la bite?"

Ngomong ape sih loe?

#61411 - 18 Sep 07 07:51 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: Shesca]
Brit Boy Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Jakarta - The new Bangkok?

It would only take a little investment and publicity to ensure a scenario whereby some 20 to 40 million sex starved French and English tourists were passing through here every year in search of instant gratification.

Well done lads, you have just about shot yourselves in your own foot.

Anglo-French cooperation?

Edited by Brit Boy (18 Sep 07 07:58)

#61419 - 18 Sep 07 08:23 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: Brit Boy]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

God help us all if the bars of Jakarta become as commercial as bangkok ...

#61420 - 18 Sep 07 08:25 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: chewwyUK]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

No need to worry about the Frogs, seem's that they will be too busy fighting a war with Iran!

#61425 - 18 Sep 07 08:53 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: Dilli]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Looks like a decent site with some good info on it .. although I am very surprised its written in French. The sooner you realize the French language is dead the better. English is the only international language.

#61434 - 18 Sep 07 10:40 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: Brit Boy]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Brit Boy
Jakarta - The new Bangkok? It would only take a little investment and publicity to ensure a scenario whereby some 20 to 40 million sex starved French and English tourists were passing through here every year in search of instant gratification. Well done lads, you have just about shot yourselves in your own foot.

Asia's best-kept secret is overpriced beer and getting the clap in Blok M?

#61435 - 18 Sep 07 10:43 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Asia's best kept secret is the number of times Kuku has indulged in actions mentioned the above post!

#61437 - 18 Sep 07 10:54 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: Shesca]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Shesca
Ngomong ape sih loe?

Mandi kucing, apa itu?

#61439 - 18 Sep 07 11:00 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: kenyeung]
Cuckoo Offline
Member++

Loc: fairyland
Ngomong ape sih loe?

Mandi kucing, apa itu?

You've been away from home too long Kenny

#61491 - 18 Sep 07 15:10 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: chewwyUK]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Quoting: chewwyUK
Looks like a decent site with some good info on it .. although I am very surprised its written in French. The sooner you realize the French language is dead the better. English is the only international language.

Too bad you understand shit in french, 'coz that blog page is hilarious. For the rest of your sentence, well, I won't even bother to reply...

#61493 - 18 Sep 07 15:14 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: kenyeung]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

The password for Frenchmen wishing to enter is "Est-ce-que tu fait bien ma sous la bite?"

Ish... what is that suppose to mean? Wait, I'll write it down to be sure to remember in what order the words goes. grin

#61494 - 18 Sep 07 15:24 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: Orang Kanada]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Orang Kanada
Quoting: chewwyUK

Too bad you understand shit in french, 'coz that blog page is hilarious. For the rest of your sentence, well, I won't even bother to reply...

Oh dear Chewwy - you seemed to have gained a new admirer :-)

#61497 - 18 Sep 07 18:30 Re: Let Me Introduce Jakchat's next competitor: [Re: kenyeung]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Ngomong ape sih loe?

Mandi kucing, apa itu?

Maksodloe????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop