Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#60175 - 01 Sep 07 23:50 For sale: English Bulldog Puppy
shawn Offline

Loc: usa
Adorable bulldog puppies for adoption , fawns and brindles, males and females, they come with full AKC registration.

They are 12 weeks old and ready to become your lifelong companion. They are current on vaccinations and dewormings. We do not show, however, there are many Champions in both pedigrees. Shipping is available to your doorstep.

I have these darling bulldog puppies of your dreams. AKC registered, raised with love in my home. Great personalities & temperaments. Shots started, Vet checked. Many champions in their pedigrees.

Please visit our website for more information and puppies available. shawnwillpuppies.tripod.com

If interested Email us Via:shawnwillpuppies@yahoo. com

Shawn.

#60455 - 06 Sep 07 08:14 Re: For sale: English Bulldog Puppy [Re: shawn]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Are you saying that they are free then Shawn?

#60457 - 06 Sep 07 08:41 Re: For sale: English Bulldog Puppy [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
I think given that the topic title starts with "for Sale" that would be a no. Shame because if they were free I would take one to give my local gate thieves something to think about!

#60501 - 06 Sep 07 18:29 Re: For sale: English Bulldog Puppy [Re: chewwyUK]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Just wondered what the "adoption" bit was about - one assumes that they aren't cabbage patch dolls with fur.

I would also have thought that someone who really cared for his charges would have thought twice about sending them to a place where they may be served with rica-rica sauce.

Your buddies would have nicked the cherry-hog too.

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (06 Sep 07 18:34)
Edit Reason: there is a rat in the kitchen

Moderator:  NetCop