Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#59579 - 24 Aug 07 01:26 Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!!
IlliniRy Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL USA
Could anyone in Indonesia help me? I shipped a $700 cell phone from the US yesterday and it's supposed to arrive in Densapar, Bali on the 27th. The person I shipped it to has committed fraud, so I need to make sure they don't receive the package. I will pay you if you can help me. Please email me at ryanschwebel@gmail.com. Provide me with your phone number if possible. Thanks!

#59581 - 24 Aug 07 07:08 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: IlliniRy]
The Great Gonzo Offline
Member+

Loc: Big Durian
Is this the same pot smoking Ryan who wanted to come to Indonesia?
Be careful if you accept this package, anyone, it could be a drug shipment and you would be busted if you received it....

#59582 - 24 Aug 07 07:09 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: IlliniRy]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: IlliniRy
Could anyone in Indonesia help me? I shipped a $700 cell phone from the US yesterday and it's supposed to arrive in Densapar, Bali on the 27th. The person I shipped it to has committed fraud, so I need to make sure they don't receive the package. I will pay you if you can help me. Please email me at ryanschwebel@gmail.com. Provide me with your phone number if possible. Thanks!

Can we please move this post to the "Balinese cell phone $700 fraud delivery interception forum" ?

#59587 - 24 Aug 07 08:41 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
I would say thats our Ryan -- look at the time. Would of been smoking the weed since finishing up work and now wants to get a few numbers to prank call in between stuffing his face with Tim Tams he bought from 7/11

#59588 - 24 Aug 07 08:47 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: chewwyUK]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Different ISP's

#59600 - 24 Aug 07 09:58 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: Dilli]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

The Illini is an Indian tribe in the MidWest of the USA, BUT if any of you dimwits knew anything about university sports in the USA, it is more commonly known as the mascot of the University of Illinois --The Fightin' Illini.

I'm guessing he's the guy in the back row, 3rd from left.

So it's a good bet he may be from there and just a college-aged kid. The pot head boy was supposedly an Antipodean.

#59601 - 24 Aug 07 10:01 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: riccardo]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
somebody tell me why american sports is always something to do with tits and ass??

Here in Sydney Sports is the main thing. Cheerleaders never came to the main pictures.

#59602 - 24 Aug 07 10:05 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Yay for T&A

#59603 - 24 Aug 07 10:12 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: emmajkt]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Emma that's because we're very sensible that way and not so puritanical or falsely PC when it comes to enjoying tits and ass... and in the words of the legendary Dallas Cowboys' owner, Tex Schramm, "Sports fans need a bit of sex to go with their violence..."

Certainly, the USA has its share of unshaven, bra-less, makeup-less, militant femi-Nazis, who say the same thing as you and throw used tampons at cheerleaders, but fortunately, they are a tiny minority.

#59610 - 24 Aug 07 10:23 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: riccardo]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
huzah for tushy and rack, and down with fundy female runners in babs and wet suits

#59613 - 24 Aug 07 10:36 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: Roy's Hair]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

This is the cheer squad for the LA Lakers NBA basketball team. American Idol's Paula Abdul got her start as a member of this squad. BTW, they are very athletic in their own right.

#59614 - 24 Aug 07 10:39 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: riccardo]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Quote:
"Sports fans need a bit of sex to go with their violence..."

I can only say, 'It wouldn't happend in australia...'

( me talking as a victim of one of TV addvertisement here, i am very typical Indonesian )

Quote:
"Certainly, the USA has its share of unshaven, bra-less, makeup-less, militant femi-Nazis, who say the same thing as you and throw used tampons at cheerleaders, but fortunately, they are a tiny minority"

Certainly now you got indonesian girl, that think the same, No need to be Nazi to realise and question why american put women as decoration and object in Sports Game?

#59616 - 24 Aug 07 10:46 Sex and sports [Re: emmajkt]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

All that means Emma, is that the USA gives more opportunities to athletic women to be on the "big stage." But seriously, in Australia they may not have cheerleaders per se, but I recently saw the Women's World Basketball championships and all the other women's teams in the world were wearing regular uniforms -- baggy shorts and T-shirts. But the Aussie team really looked silly in their tight spandex bikini uniforms, all the more so because the gals were hideous dikey monsters.

The world-famous Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders -- the brainchild of Tex Schramm.

#59617 - 24 Aug 07 10:48 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Here's one taken in Indonesia.

The A1 in Sentul was jam packed with Indonesians, and not surprisingly, the girl's got a huge applause when they appeared!

Attachments
Czech Team 2.jpg

#59619 - 24 Aug 07 10:50 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

In fact, I had to go to the horrible smelly toilets to knock one out after seeing them!

#59622 - 24 Aug 07 10:57 Re: Sex and sports [Re: riccardo]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Quoting: riccardo
All that means Emma, is that the USA gives more opportunities to athletic women be on the "big stage."

Big opportunities in the big stage, hmm..you mean opportunity to flash their asses and body?

Quote:
Women's World Basketball championships and all the other women's teams in the world were wearing regular uniforms -- baggy shorts and T-shirts. But the Aussie team really looked silly in their tight spandex bikini uniforms, all the more so because the gals were hideous dikey monsters.

Australia have most creative idea and better less commercial minded than US, though still.. at some point they are still try to follow USA ( just like most countries of course) i bet they did that because they tried to fit in with common standard but Sports here its all about sports not T&A.

#59623 - 24 Aug 07 10:59 Re: Sex and sports [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Sounds like sport in Australia can be boring! Is dwarf throwing still the national sport?

#59624 - 24 Aug 07 11:04 Re: Sex and sports [Re: Dilli]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Quoting: Dilli
Sounds like sport in Australia can be boring! Is dwarf throwing still the national sport?

help

#59642 - 24 Aug 07 14:22 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: Dilli]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Quoting: Dilli
In fact, I had to go to the horrible smelly toilets to knock one out after seeing them!

Did you spanner one off in Sentul??

#59643 - 24 Aug 07 14:25 Re: Non Posters --- Please Vote on this one!! [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Had too! After an hour of staring at the czek tottie I had one ball the size of a grapefruit and the other one was big!

Moderator:  NetCop