Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#59307 - 20 Aug 07 21:22 Chief 'abandons virginity check plan'
DCShogun Offline

Loc: Jakarta
Agence France-Presse
From correspondents in Jakarta
August 19, 2007 08:42pm

PROTESTS from parents have forced an Indonesian official to abandon plans to check on whether female high school students were virgins.

“Because there are many people who object to this, well, I am cancelling the plan,” the head of Indramayu district in West Java, Irianto Safiudin, said, according to the Detikcom online news service.

Safiudin unveiled his plan last week following the circulation via mobile phones of a brief video shot of two local high school students having sex.

Both students have since left school and their whereabouts are unknown.

He said that a virginity examination on 3500 female students in his district would have been aimed at informing parents about their children, helping them to become more attentive.

The plan had sparked outrage from parents as well as local public officials and religious leaders.

“If there are female students who are no longer virgins no matter what the reason, they would certainly be scared and suffer from depression,” said Nurpan, who heads the district's Alliance of Students' Parents, according to Detikcom.

“Where is the Government's responsibility?”

Whether a virgin or not, Nurpan said a girl had a right to education and privacy.

Safiudin said that he would instead seek other ways to ensure teenagers in his district behave morally.

#59318 - 20 Aug 07 23:42 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: DCShogun]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Indramayu? That's weird.

#59321 - 21 Aug 07 04:58 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
It would be a pointless exercise in Glasgow!

#59322 - 21 Aug 07 05:40 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: Dilli]
kenyeung Moderator Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
On the subject of women's rights, DCShogun could you please ask Try Sutrisno (Indonesian military commander from 1988-93) about the military's policy of raping women and girls in Aceh and East Timor during his tenure, thanks. And given that Munir had been gathering data on such atrocities, does Try feel relieved that Munir was murdered?

Thanks.

Edited by Dilli (21 Aug 07 07:52)
Edit Reason: Removed personal information

#59327 - 21 Aug 07 07:53 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: DCShogun]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
To even thinkin about that idea, fucken retard people

#59328 - 21 Aug 07 07:58 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Would you pass this test Emma?

#59330 - 21 Aug 07 08:01 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: Dilli]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Quoting: Dilli
Would you pass this test Emma?

Is that even matter?

#59331 - 21 Aug 07 08:06 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Thought I'd ask, just out of interest smile

#59332 - 21 Aug 07 08:15 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: Dilli]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Do they need somebody to carry out these examinations???

#59336 - 21 Aug 07 08:52 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: chewwyUK]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: chewwyUK
Do they need somebody to carry out these examinations???

I'm first, you would only end up pushing a trolley.

Glue's that? ... Daniel
Mum-in-laws: Hate yours too?

Dwarf glues hoover to tackle

By JAMIE PYATT
and SEBASTIAN LANDER
August 20, 2007

DOPEY dwarf Dan Blackner was rushed to hospital after he glued his willy to a Hoover.

The tiny circus performer had been practising his act — which involves TOWING a vacuum cleaner with his privates.

He noticed the suction pipe was split at the end, preventing it gripping him tightly enough. So he decided to fix the crack with glue.

But Dan, 42, misread the instructions on the tube.

Instead of allowing the glue 20 minutes to dry, he waited just 20 seconds.

And when he reinserted his willy it stuck fast.

No amount of tugging would release the trapped organ.

Dan — performing at Edinburgh’s Circus of Horrors as Captain Dan, The Demon Dwarf — desperately called his manager, Dr Haze.

He drove Dan to hospital, along with a girl box office worker who had twisted her knee that day.

Dan said: “I don’t know what she must have thought. She just sat there trying not to laugh. But I just felt like crying.”

Paramedics met Dan outside and wheeled him into A&E with the Hoover still firmly attached.

Other patients cracked up but nurses freed him after an hour of using a special fluid to soften the glue.

Dan, from Nottingham, said: “It was the most embarrassing moment of my life. When I was wheeled into a packed A&E with a Hoover attached to my willy I just wished the ground could swallow me up.”

He went on: “Luckily the nurses saw me right away so the embarrassment was short lived.

“It was too painful to free myself and I was terrified that if I pulled too hard I’d rip it off. The very thought left me in a cold sweat.”

Dr Haze added: “It was one of the most bizarre accidents I’ve ever seen — and I work with a freak show. He phoned me in a panic. When he said what happened, I didn’t believe him. Luckily the nurses soon freed him.”

Attachments
0,,2007381375,00.jpg

#59338 - 21 Aug 07 10:51 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: Dilli]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

I'm 25, of course i am not virgin dilli

People ( female or male ) at my age, either they are a liar or a loser if they said they still.

#59342 - 21 Aug 07 11:34 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

#59345 - 21 Aug 07 11:50 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: emmajkt]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Quoting: emmajkt

I'm 25, of course i am not virgin dilli

People ( female or male ) at my age, either they are a liar or a loser if they said they still.

If it's not a personal question - Are you a virgin

If it's not a personal question!! How much more personal can you get!!! Now Piss Off!!!

Edited by Roy's hair (21 Aug 07 11:51)
Edit Reason: willy stuck in hoover

#59346 - 21 Aug 07 11:52 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: Roy's Hair]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
I'm not a gynacologist love - but I'll have a fucking good look for you

#59348 - 21 Aug 07 12:06 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Virginity, something never found by looking in the place that you lost it!

#59369 - 21 Aug 07 14:19 Re: Chief 'abandons virginity check plan' [Re: Roy's Hair]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Quoting: Roy's hair
I'm not a gynacologist love - but I'll have a fucking good look for you

I lost the plot here?

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop