Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#59007 - 17 Aug 07 12:00 What's The Real Story?
Ship Of Fools Offline

Loc: Jakarta
This might sound trivial or not, but it involves one well known JakChat contributer. What exactly happened in Romance last Sunday? My sources tell me the following: the said JakChat contributer commited another social blunder by mentioning to a patron that his girlfriend is a known slut and has even bedded with him recently. Well a cool head prevailed, at first. Now I don't speak for all, but that would just about send me into a rage, to put it lightly. Things really heated up when the JakChat-er wouldn't shut his mouth and continued on to his next target, Jimmy Duncan. If any of you know him after a Sat. night booze fest, he can be about as charming as a wolverine. Well to make a long story short, fists started flying and a rumble ensued which then spilled outside. My comment is this. If this is true, it's just one more reason to muzzle this JakChat-er if he has been known to have already consumed more than his share. Nuff said.

#59008 - 17 Aug 07 12:05 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: Ship Of Fools]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
which of the 1,548 jakchatters are you referring to?

#59009 - 17 Aug 07 12:06 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: Ship Of Fools]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Unfortunately, in the real world it is not easy to edit or delete comments which are inflammatory.

On JC, this can be done as the occassion arises.

Jimmy sounds like an old mate of mine from Glasgow.

#59011 - 17 Aug 07 12:09 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: Ship Of Fools]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Quoting: Ship Of Fools
This might sound trivial or not, but it involves one well known jakchat contributer. What exactly happened in Romance last Sunday? My sources tell me the following: the said jakchat contributer commited another social blunder by mentioning to a patron that his girlfriend is a known slut and has even bedded with him recently. Well a cool head prevailed, at first. Now I don't speak for all, but that would just about send me into a rage, to put it lightly. Things really heated up when the jakchat-er wouldn't shut his mouth and continued on to his next target, Jimmy Duncan. If any of you know him after a Sat. night booze fest, he can be about as charming as a wolverine. Well to make a long story short, fists started flying and a rumble ensued which then spilled outside. My comment is this. If this is true, it's just one more reason to muzzle this jakchat-er if he has been known to have already consumed more than his share. Nuff said.

wow, just say it. Who is he? Is this some kind a quiz?

#59017 - 17 Aug 07 12:27 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: emmajkt]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
It truly saddens and hurts me that the once informative JakChat section entitled "Jalan Jaksa" has become synonymous with "Publicly Expose Some Unfortunate Chap's Misery".

Anyway, the Scottish fellow in question is tame as a kitten and very generous. Just best not to offend him or argue with him when he's in the pub.

Edited by kenyeung (17 Aug 07 13:04)

#59020 - 17 Aug 07 12:34 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

If people wanted to know more about the goings on they could visit themselves....I may do that myself today - a kind of Independance Day celebration. (And save myself some money)

#59026 - 17 Aug 07 13:10 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: Dilli]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
I believe the miscreant is the urine hairdresser - who can be a bit of a loose cannon at times

#59029 - 17 Aug 07 13:27 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I did hear something to that effect. He also sent me a text last night which said...(I have edited it carefully)

XXXX is a fat loser, his house is nice.

This to me was a premonition of worse to come!

#59032 - 17 Aug 07 14:06 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: Roy's Hair]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Roy's hair
I believe the miscreant is the urine hairdresser - who can be a bit of a loose cannon at times

Good heavens. And here I was convinced it was you, given your painful propensity for particpation in plebeian pub pugilism. By the way, that's not how to spell "ursine". Poor old barber bear, didn't even know he was in town.

Anyway, who won/lost or did old Banjo just settle things without declaring a loser? Did Arthur ban anyone? Did the South African not join the fray? And in what year did Coventry City last win the FA Cup?

thanks.

#59034 - 17 Aug 07 14:10 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

1987!

What do I win?

#59036 - 17 Aug 07 14:16 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: Dilli]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

A barmaid of your own choice at Romans Bar, Jl Jaksa. Roy's Hair's lodger can probably give you a few selection tips.

#59049 - 17 Aug 07 15:07 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: kenyeung]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: kenyeung
Did the South African not join the fray?
thanks.

Pretty much stayed out of it after one failed attempt to break it up, so just let 'em go at it. DJ had a ringside seat across the road at Pedro's when it finally did spill on to the street.

My question to the original poster, Ship of Fools, is what exactly do you mean by this statement: "it's just one more reason to muzzle this JakChat-er..." ??

#59057 - 17 Aug 07 17:28 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: Ship Of Fools]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
This might sound trivial or not, but it involves one well known jakchat contributer. What exactly happened in Romance last Sunday? My sources tell me the following: the said jakchat contributer commited another social blunder by mentioning to a patron that his girlfriend is a known slut and has even bedded with him recently. Well a cool head prevailed, at first. Now I don't speak for all, but that would just about send me into a rage, to put it lightly. Things really heated up when the jakchat-er wouldn't shut his mouth and continued on to his next target, Jimmy Duncan. If any of you know him after a Sat. night booze fest, he can be about as charming as a wolverine. Well to make a long story short, fists started flying and a rumble ensued which then spilled outside. My comment is this. If this is true, it's just one more reason to muzzle this jakchat-er if he has been known to have already consumed more than his share. Nuff said.

This is far from a factual version of events but the other points are noted. Thanks.

#59059 - 17 Aug 07 17:30 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: Ship Of Fools]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

If this is true, it's just one more reason to muzzle this jakchat-er if he has been known to have already consumed more than his share. Nuff said.

Ya, what you mean Ship of Fool? You no like, you no buy. What previous reason for get muzzle? You think that so simple. What abouts he already make consumed his fair share? You like make complex mystery about small cat in box.

Wait a minute... Piss, is that you posing as "Ship of Fools"?

Edited by kenyeung (17 Aug 07 17:38)

#59080 - 17 Aug 07 20:10 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

IP addresses are different Keny, double checked Piss' account, he is not using a proxy throught his (ab)normal deviant sites either

#59084 - 17 Aug 07 22:38 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: Dilli]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

As we say in Helensburgh, nae borr. And in Blok M, Oor Wullie says jings and help ma boab.

#59088 - 18 Aug 07 06:45 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Correction "Jings, crivens, help ma boab"

#59092 - 18 Aug 07 07:47 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: Dilli]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Not sure what happened to my Oor Wullie (and The Broons) annuals in Jakarta, perhaps some ruffian borrowed them and was influenced by Wullie.

Edited by kenyeung (18 Aug 07 07:47)

#59093 - 18 Aug 07 07:54 Re: What's The Real Story? [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I have a few, my daughter uses them for her Scottish Language studies.

You can borrow them when you come back if you want!

Attachments
Oor Wullie.gif

Moderator:  NetCop