Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#58278 - 10 Aug 07 09:06 Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat?
Tut Tut Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta
Does your bf/gf/wife/hubby/wive(s) know about your extracurricular activities on JakChat?

I feel like a pair of eyeballs are watching my every move ever since I was found out.

Dammit, J, you take away my only pleasure in life!

#58279 - 10 Aug 07 09:13 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Tut Tut]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Oops! I hope 'J' has not seen the old thread where we discussed our drunken one-night stand. You'd better ask Kuku or Dilli to delete it. Sure, the sex was great. And even though I still feel bitter about what happened afterwards, I really don't want to cause you any problems by exposing your infidelities online.

thanks for the memories, anyway.

#58280 - 10 Aug 07 09:29 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: kenyeung]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
no worries, ken, t00ts! i've deleted that thread. 'J' will never find out now!!

#58282 - 10 Aug 07 09:33 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

I am aware my partner monitors all my activity on JC

#58287 - 10 Aug 07 09:53 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: chewwyUK]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Ever since the night out with Piss Salon I presume....

#58288 - 10 Aug 07 10:03 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Dilli]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

No way before then .... BTW the mrs has now said it is okay if I go out and play with piss

#58289 - 10 Aug 07 10:15 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: chewwyUK]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: chewwyUK
No way before then .... BTW the mrs has now said it is okay if I go out and play with piss

chewwyUK, you sir are a disgrace to buledom!

#58292 - 10 Aug 07 10:38 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Tut Tut]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
Quoting: Tut Tut
Does your bf/gf/wife/hubby/wive(s) know about your extracurricular activities on JakChat?

I feel like a pair of eyeballs are watching my every move ever since I was found out.

ideally no one should know that i'm on here. There were times when i thought i would get caught by my 'friend'(and that's when i asked dil frantically to remove all sort of naked cows pics).

However, i thought we can always create a new nickname to get away from our bf/gf/whatever (The hard part is to change our style of writing though & of course the annoying admins will know).

#58296 - 10 Aug 07 10:46 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Choc_Cow]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Annoying Admins....what do you mean!

#58299 - 10 Aug 07 10:55 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Dilli]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
hmmmmmmm....... did i say that? oh yes maybe i did. Ok i'm suddenly feeling sleepy now, sorry can't answer your question.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#58309 - 10 Aug 07 11:34 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Choc_Cow]
Tut Tut Offline
Member+

Lol. He knew it was definitely me when he read my Hostess cake post. Sigh, it's difficult being greedy.

#58310 - 10 Aug 07 11:36 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: kenyeung]
Tut Tut Offline
Member+

Quoting: kenyeung
Oops! I hope 'J' has not seen the old thread where we discussed our drunken one-night stand. You'd better ask Kuku or Dilli to delete it. Sure, the sex was great. And even though I still feel bitter about what happened afterwards, I really don't want to cause you any problems by exposing your infidelities online.

thanks for the memories, anyway.

Pssssttt!!!!!!!!!

#58315 - 10 Aug 07 12:32 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Tut Tut]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Quoting: Tut Tut

Of course not grin, but he has nothing to worry about!

#58319 - 10 Aug 07 12:56 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: emmajkt]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
GDI - gosh darn it, toot you brought out old wound; it used to consume me as well. You know J reminds me of an abusive partner, logically you know this person isn't good for you but you keep coming back to him/her...

#58400 - 11 Aug 07 13:29 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: chewwyUK]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Quoting: chewwyUK

And, you being a sensitive, new-age kind of guy, the reverse is equally applicable.

Hold on. I don't mean that. I mean, it must be alright if I go out and play with your wife-to-be.

#94991 - 01 Feb 09 22:40 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Piss Salon]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jak
Ms. Marmz is beside me as I type. Reading her book and sighing. Must be a sad book. :-p

#94992 - 01 Feb 09 22:44 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Marmalade]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

I see you've annexed her. Wedding bells?

#94993 - 01 Feb 09 23:12 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Vulgarian]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

The Ms. is a political statement [of lesbianism].

#94994 - 01 Feb 09 23:13 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Marmalade]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Now she is fucking sighing! Hehehehe

#94995 - 01 Feb 09 23:19 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Marmalade]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

She can multitask?

#94996 - 01 Feb 09 23:26 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Vulgarian]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Fuck, yeah. Breathing and speaking simultaneously.

#94997 - 01 Feb 09 23:29 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Marmalade]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

I've never been able to get the hang of that. Every time I try to speak, I pass out.

Well, it happened last night, anyway.

And several hundred thousand was missing from my wallet.

#94998 - 01 Feb 09 23:32 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Vulgarian]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Hypnotists, dude, they are all over Jakarta!

#94999 - 01 Feb 09 23:35 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Marmalade]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

He must've given my head a fair old whack. Why would he do that if he could hypnotise me? It just seems gratuitous.

#95000 - 01 Feb 09 23:37 Re: Does your partner know you lurk on Jakchat? [Re: Vulgarian]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

You were cock-whipped. Shows you were a pussy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop