Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#58214 - 09 Aug 07 13:06 Gay AIDS Arafat
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
I remember telling people this back in 2004, just never had it confirmed. Here's our confirmation...

-----------------------------------------------------

Palestinians Come Clean On Gay Arafat’s AIDS Death
July 18th, 2007

Tongues are flapping over Palestine way, where President Mahmoud Abbas and Nationalist leader Ahmad Jibril confirmed that former Palestinian President Yasser Arafat died of AIDS. And, what’s more, he got the bug from having gay sex. Israel Today reports:

Jibril, like many Palestinians, readily accepted the notion that Israel had assassinated Arafat, and wanted the Palestinian Authority to conduct an official investigation concluding as much. The response from Abbas’ aides changed in an instant Jibril’s view of his deceased mentor.

“They were silent, and then one of them said to me: ‘To be honest, the French gave us the medical report, that stated that the cause of [Arafat’s] death was AIDS.’”

Arafat eventually died in a Paris hospital after being airlifted out of Ramallah. Many speculated that the Palestinian leader, who was said to have had numerous homosexual relationships, had in fact contracted AIDS.

#58217 - 09 Aug 07 13:13 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

"...It was pretty much an open secret in diplomatic circles. ... it prompted many knowing chortles among political types I mentioned it to today, along with fond reminiscences about Yasser's corps of hunky blond Scandinavian bodyguards - an odd bunch of chaps to find in Ramallah, but presumably they were doing the jobs Palestinians won't do."
Mark Steyn
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ODBiOWEzMzM3NzAxNGRlZjc4OGVkY2MxNjdjZTMwNjc=

#58219 - 09 Aug 07 13:21 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: riccardo]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
He is gay. ok, so what is the big deal? nothing wrong about this gay thing!

Aids pretty much dissaster, to anyone, unexceptional.

#58221 - 09 Aug 07 13:24 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: emmajkt]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Over the years, there has been recurring speculation that Arafat was homosexual. The secret service of Nicolae Ceausescu's Romania claimed at one point to have caught Arafat's sexual escapades with a male bodyguard on tape, after it bugged a guest suite in which he was staying.
http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewForeignBureaus.asp?Page=/ForeignBureaus/archive/200707/INT20070713d.html

#58223 - 09 Aug 07 13:29 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Emma, I'm in full agreement that there are gays everywhere and that's no problem. This may sound like a tired cliche, but indeed, some of my best friends in Jakarta are openly gay.

What makes this extraordinary, is that Arafat was a world leader and a Nobel Peace Prize recipient, not just some regular guy. He also was leader of an administration that orders death by stoning for homosexuals. He was, in effect, breaking his own laws that other citizens must abide by.

#58228 - 09 Aug 07 14:04 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: riccardo]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

just because he is the world leader and a Nobel Peace Prize recipient, (not just some regular guy) wrong.. he is a regular human like you, ricc. He is not responsible for his sexuality.

His religion which is all he believes and other religion who damned others cause the unsimilar life, its all busllshit.

This stupid world full of hypocracy, not his fault

#58231 - 09 Aug 07 14:24 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: emmajkt]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: emmajkt
... not his fault

You're jumping to conclusions, nobody said anything was anybody's fault about anything or anyone or anywhere. It's just a newsworthy, noteworthy item about a former world leader that has recently come out in the news.

The back story to this is that they would never release the official cause of death and people wondered over the past 3 years. Now we hear a semi-official report of what it actually was that killed him. Nobody is blaming anything or saying anything is "his fault".

#58233 - 09 Aug 07 14:29 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: riccardo]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

yes, ricc. Not try to argue with you. You are one smart, informative guy smile

Its just the fact he became the subject of this, could make people jump into the conclusion that he is one hypocrite bastard. I think he just a wise gay man who very unfortunate to be born as an arab

#58499 - 12 Aug 07 18:36 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: emmajkt]
yourfather Offline
Member+

Loc: melbourne australia
how can you be a world leader if you don't have your own country.

#58501 - 12 Aug 07 18:42 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: yourfather]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Indeed, Arafat never had a 'country' in the classic sense. Perhaps it would have been better to call him a "leading figure in the world", a bit like Bono or Osama or Inul.

#58505 - 12 Aug 07 20:04 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Bono?

#58604 - 13 Aug 07 13:14 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: Dilli]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Inul??

#59125 - 18 Aug 07 14:28 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: emmajkt]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Anal?

#59141 - 18 Aug 07 19:14 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: Piss Salon]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Ah, that old chestnut! We better wait until the older ones have gone to bed before the girl's discuss that one again!

#59142 - 18 Aug 07 19:17 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: Dilli]
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
banal??
ahahah ...

..take only what you need..

#59144 - 18 Aug 07 22:04 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: riccardo]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Quoting: riccardo
I remember telling people this back in 2004, just never had it confirmed. Here's our confirmation...

-----------------------------------------------------

Palestinians Come Clean On Gay Arafat’s AIDS Death
July 18th, 2007

Tongues are flapping over Palestine way, where President Mahmoud Abbas and Nationalist leader Ahmad Jibril confirmed that former Palestinian President Yasser Arafat died of AIDS. And, what’s more, he got the bug from having gay sex. Israel Today reports:

Jibril, like many Palestinians, readily accepted the notion that Israel had assassinated Arafat, and wanted the Palestinian Authority to conduct an official investigation concluding as much. The response from Abbas’ aides changed in an instant Jibril’s view of his deceased mentor.

“They were silent, and then one of them said to me: ‘To be honest, the French gave us the medical report, that stated that the cause of [Arafat’s] death was AIDS.’”

Arafat eventually died in a Paris hospital after being airlifted out of Ramallah. Many speculated that the Palestinian leader, who was said to have had numerous homosexual relationships, had in fact contracted AIDS.

OMG. I just read this. IS IT TRUE??????

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

#59153 - 19 Aug 07 09:04 Re: Gay AIDS Arafat [Re: Shesca]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Shesca
OMG. I just read this. IS IT TRUE??????

does it matter? never let the truth get in the way of a good story. this is the JakChat ethos.

Moderator:  NetCop