Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#57952 - 06 Aug 07 09:51 Nuke Mecca
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
This nice gentleman, US presidential candidate Tom Tancredo, recommends training the USA's nuclear arsenal on Mecca and Medina, and threatening to push the button if there is any hint of a muzzie attack against the USA or its allies.

I agree with him, and would add that every major muzzie population center in the world should be targeted as well -- including Jakarta, Islamabad and Tehran. The point is NOT to use them, hopefully, but to keep that deterrent threat out there just as the US/NATO had in place during the Cold War in which commie population centers were all targeted. It worked and the WEST was victorious in that War. The idea is to DETER - and thus prevent - an attack by the terrorists.

-----------------------------------------------------------

U.S. presidential candidate and Republican House member from Colorado, Tom Tancredo, outlined his highly original position on homeland defense:

If it is up to me, we are going to explain that an attack on this homeland of that nature would be followed by an attack on the holy sites in Mecca and Medina. Because that is the only thing I can think of that might deter somebody from doing what they would otherwise do. But as I say, if I am wrong, fine. I would be happy to do something else. But you had better find a deterrent or you will find an attack. There is no other way around it. There have got to be negative consequences for the actions they take. That's the most negative I can think of.

Many critics of my statements have characterized them as "offensive," and indeed they may have offended some. But in this battle against fundamentalist Islam, I am hardly preoccupied with political correctness, or who may or may not be offended. Indeed, al-Qaeda cares little if the Western world is "offended" by televised images of hostages beheaded in Iraq, subway bombings in London, train attacks in Madrid, or Americans jumping to their death from the Twin Towers as they collapsed. Until "mainstream" Islam can bring itself to stop rationalizing terrorist attacks this war will continue. As long as this war goes on, being "offended" should be the least of anyone's worries.

#57955 - 06 Aug 07 11:02 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: riccardo]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

so you want a nuclear weapon pointed at Jakarta? It doesn't worry you that a group of no-brained idiots could ram a jet or two in to New York again causing you, every other expat, Christian, catholic and Hindu to die in a nuclear attack.

The cold war was two Governments / Countries ... the situation the world has now is very very different. If the USA points them and says we are going to launch em if there is an attack ... you know they wont back down and lose face.

#57957 - 06 Aug 07 12:12 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: chewwyUK]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Well, quite obviously, I would NOT like to see any of those places nuked, especially Jakarta, just as I would not have wanted Moscow or Leningrad to get nuked. But this is a way to deter and prevent further problems. These muzzie suicide bomber psychos may not care about their own life or anybody else's, but they do want to be remembered as a hero, a martyr for Islam. They would not want to be remembered as the guy who triggered the destruction of Mecca.

You are entirely correct about the Cold War being about governments, that's why the seat of government was the target. Well this is about religion, and that means instead of targeting the government apparatus/capital cities, the targets for deterrent must be what the 'enemy' cherishes and reveres -- namely their holy sites and population centers full of their fellow muslims.

And certainly there would be a loss of face and much criticism, but then again the so-called moderates, who remain silent or vocal apologists for the actions of the terrorists, will finally change their tune when they realize their home, family and holy sites are THE prime target if there are any further terror attacks.

#57963 - 06 Aug 07 15:07 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: chewwyUK]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: chewwyUK
so you want a nuclear weapon pointed at Jakarta? It doesn't worry you that a group of no-brained idiots could ram a jet or two in to New York again causing you, every other expat, Christian, catholic and Hindu to die in a nuclear attack.

The cold war was two Governments / Countries ... the situation the world has now is very very different. If the USA points them and says we are going to launch em if there is an attack ... you know they wont back down and lose face.

I would have thought that it may encourage them Chewwy - One would have thought that it would be prudent to remain mature and not start throwing the toys out of the pram (even though the UK/US "special relationship" is dissolving in front of GWB's eyes).

I would also have thought that the money may be better spent following this :- http://www.dot.state.tx.us/hrd/tdp/catalog/mnt801.htm

#57984 - 07 Aug 07 11:46 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
i've always thought that i could solve 87.64% of the world's problems with 5 well-placed nukes: one for washington, new york, mecca, jerusalem and paris.

sure, a few innocents might be vapourised, but it's for the Greater Good, so i'm sure they'd understand.

#57985 - 07 Aug 07 12:15 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: KuKuKaChu]
flingwing Offline
Member++

For the record . . . what does Mainwaring and ChewwyUK (and others) suggest the West's policy be to bring this Global Long War on Muslim Fanaticism (GLWMF) to the most rapid and deserved end possible?

#57992 - 07 Aug 07 12:52 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: riccardo]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Quoting: riccardo
This nice gentleman, US presidential candidate Tom Tancredo, recommends training the USA's nuclear arsenal on Mecca and Medina, and threatening to push the button if there is any hint of a muzzie attack against the USA or its allies.

holly crap! go on, make third world war!

Where's the softness side of religion 'if you get slap in your right cheek, give your left cheek' kind a thing. Why anyone rasional want to use nuclear???. That's how they destroy hiroshima and killed innocent people. Should be a good example to make a peace. Eh?

#57993 - 07 Aug 07 12:54 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: flingwing]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I suppose you all think that Nuking Mecca is a game! It's not!

This is!

Attachments
rubiks-kaaba.jpg

#57994 - 07 Aug 07 12:55 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: flingwing]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

well flingwing as you can imagine it is not a simple solution. What ever way we proceed, we should remember that it is not "all" Muslims, but just a hard line bunch. In recent times it would seem that there is a growing number of "hardliners" which says to me that the current policies are not working.

At the moment there doesn't seem to be a clear understanding of why this "war" has broken out. May be a good place to start is to sit down and talk with the "top level" terrorists to find out what the issues are. It is clear that shooting and bombing people is not getting us anywhere so lets try talking and find out what the problems are.

Once you have the issues defined you can then start to talk about solutions.

#57995 - 07 Aug 07 12:59 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: flingwing]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

That's a good question Flingwing, and I'd like to know as well.

I think the biggest mistake that Western White Liberals are making is that they literally PREACH of maintaining tolerance toward a group of "people" that are so grossly intolerant of everything YOU/WE hold dear -- and that is utterly mind-boggling. Your/our human rights, freedom of speech, movies, songs, books, beer WILL ALL BE GONE should your tolerance win the day! You're literally defending someone's right to cut your head off! If you think you'll be spared because you showed tolerance and spoke out against the people trying to stop these maniacs, you are all in for a rude awakening.

I realize it's a fad at present to jump on the bandwagon with others who are anti-Bush, anti-America, anti-Christian and show others that you have liberal tolerance, but that's not going to solve anything, it only encourages them. They see these White Libs as their allies. To THEM, all infidels must die or become totally subservient and submissive to their world view. No ifs ands or buts.

#57996 - 07 Aug 07 13:08 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: riccardo]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Its easy to to hate. You forget its a bunch of people. Nuclear is the worst invention of human ever found.

#57997 - 07 Aug 07 13:10 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: emmajkt]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

No Emma -- Bakso is the worst human invention ever

#57998 - 07 Aug 07 13:14 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: chewwyUK]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Quoting: chewwyUK
No Emma -- Bakso is the worst human invention ever

you kidding me?? Bakso is the best invention after pizza!

#58000 - 07 Aug 07 13:20 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: emmajkt]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: emmajkt

holly crap! go on, make third world war!

Where's the softness side of religion 'if you get slap in your right cheek, give your left cheek' kind a thing.

As The Birds sang, while quoting from the Proverbs in the Bible:
To everything (turn, turn turn)
There is a season (turn, turn turn)
And a time for every purpose under Heaven
A time to love and a time to hate;
A time for war and a time for peace.

#58001 - 07 Aug 07 13:27 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: riccardo]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Ric you are getting way off topic with that one ... I fail to see what that has to do with the evils of Bakso

#58002 - 07 Aug 07 13:39 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: chewwyUK]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

there's nothing inherently evil about Bakso, provided someone is partial to rotten rat meat.

#58004 - 07 Aug 07 13:44 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Here is a batch ready for preparation!

Attachments
mouseys.jpg

#58010 - 07 Aug 07 13:52 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: Dilli]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

still too fresh. They need to be rotting for at least a week, that's the only way they're affordable.

Bakso is one more reason to point the nukes at Jakarta. Perhaps they should add Solo/Surakarta as well, that's like the biggest hotbed of terrorists on the planet.

#58016 - 07 Aug 07 14:21 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: riccardo]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Eww. Nice try, i believe bakso is good. Hidup abang bakso!!

#58139 - 08 Aug 07 17:45 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: flingwing]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: flingwing
For the record . . . what does Mainwaring and ChewwyUK (and others) suggest the West's policy be to bring this Global Long War on Muslim Fanaticism (GLWMF) to the most rapid and deserved end possible?

Unlike other bigshits I don't have an answer - do I feel I have failed? nah, not really, the holy wars have been going on for eternity and no one solved the problem, so what chance do I have?

"the west" needs to start at home by being firm but fair with regards to our brothers who have got slightly above their station -

I do know something - if I can't do anything positive then better I have a nice cup of shut the fuck up.

Attachments
IMG_1576.JPG

#58141 - 08 Aug 07 17:56 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring

... then better I have a nice cup of shut the fuck up.

That would be FABULOUS! Please drink that cup right up!

#58142 - 08 Aug 07 18:16 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: riccardo

... then better I have a nice cup of shut the fuck up.

That would be FABULOUS! Please drink that cup right up!

Well a reply is better than you just simply deleting or editing the post out of of context.

That and whining to your "friends" to get retractions and apologies for upsetting your poor delicate sensibilities -

Sooner rather than later you will have a chance to buy me a nice cup of STFU in person .

#58146 - 08 Aug 07 19:32 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Sooner rather than later you will have a chance to buy me a nice cup of STFU in person .

That would be FABULOUS!

#58154 - 08 Aug 07 20:49 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: riccardo]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
And you can both buy me beers at the pub after Piss Salon's wedding reception.

thanks.

Edited by kenyeung (08 Aug 07 20:56)

#58157 - 08 Aug 07 21:53 Re: Nuke Mecca [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I thought you two (Capn & Ric) had agreed a ceasefire!

Moderator:  NetCop