Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#57300 - 25 Jul 07 16:09 T&F fun
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Track and Field meetings just got a lot more attractive for some folks.

#57303 - 25 Jul 07 16:15 Re: T&F fun [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Of course, when I'm elected gubernator of this fare city, we will host lots of international Track and Field (athletics) meets.

#57308 - 25 Jul 07 16:47 Re: T&F fun [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
"Fare city" - or perhaps "fair city"?

Will you bring Allison over for the general amusement of the expats?

#57309 - 25 Jul 07 16:57 Re: T&F fun [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Hmmmmm. Allison.

#57311 - 25 Jul 07 17:18 Re: T&F fun [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Fare City dipwad!
Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring

It's fare, pvt Whingemeister... geez you really don't have clue.

#57314 - 25 Jul 07 17:29 Re: T&F fun [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: riccardo
Fare City dipwad!
Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring

It's fare, pvt Whingemeister... geez you really don't have clue.

Is it? Must be "My Fare Lady" then.

http://heardinmycab.blogspot.com/

http://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/book_excerpt.asp?bookid=15781

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airfare

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=my+fare+city&meta=

http://www.sandiego-online.com/media/San-Diego-Magazine/March-2007/My-Fair-City/

you could be refering to the archaic use of "fare" for "fayre" but this isn't American English - so I don't know what the connexion may be .

#57315 - 25 Jul 07 17:34 Re: T&F fun [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Why don't you employ your famous "English wit" and try to figure out the play on words... Also, as you haven't figured it out yet, my "campaign" for governor is not actually real, nor is much else about it.

#57316 - 25 Jul 07 17:37 Re: T&F fun [Re: riccardo]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
you mean to say, i've been writing "DELAPAN AGUSTO, TULIS RICCARDO!" all over the city, and you're not actually serious? this is a major disappointment.

#57317 - 25 Jul 07 17:38 Re: T&F fun [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

No play on words - you fucked it up

I'm glad you pointed out that it was all a joke - I was going to get a new "Istana Chucky" building fund underway.

#57347 - 26 Jul 07 07:53 Re: T&F fun [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I thought T&F meant "Tits and Fanny"

#57398 - 26 Jul 07 21:33 Re: T&F fun [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Why don't you employ your famous "English wit" and try to figure out the play on words... Also, as you haven't figured it out yet, my "campaign" for governor is not actually real, nor is much else about it.

American half-wit?

#57403 - 26 Jul 07 23:34 Re: T&F fun [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Is it possible for you to focus on the content of ANYTHING, rather than fixating on me? What is that you soooo hate about yourself? You are so fucking miserable, it's embarrassing! I sense a deep hatred for the decisions you've made in life or what you've become. An incredible sense of inferiority that is eating you up. Does that fat, bespectacled TV army man that you hide behind give you some kind of sense of self-worth that you lack?

#57404 - 27 Jul 07 06:43 Re: T&F fun [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Is it possible for you to focus on the content of ANYTHING, rather than fixating on me? What is that you soooo hate about yourself? You are so fucking miserable, it's embarrassing! I sense a deep hatred for the decisions you've made in life or what you've become. An incredible sense of inferiority that is eating you up. Does that fat, bespectacled TV army man that you hide behind give you some kind of sense of self-worth that you lack?

In your typical American arrogant, loud-mouthed, self opinionated fashion, you think I fixate on you - how wrong could you be? Don't try to make an analysis, no need - I can't stand listening to your biggotted racial hatred - effectively I think you are a bag of vomit. I'd rather had behind the old Captain than behind a rittle chinese wife.

Moderator:  NetCop