Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#57063 - 21 Jul 07 13:47 JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down!
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
he's at it again! the fellow is completely unrepentant! he tried to avoid being photographed pushing the trolley, but he wasn't quick enough! something needs to be done about this!

Attachments
2358-proof.jpg

#57066 - 21 Jul 07 14:35 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
that's a lot of veg

#57067 - 21 Jul 07 14:38 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: Roy's Hair]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Roy's hair
that's a lot of veg

he does all the cooking, too. was raving on about the avacado and chicken soups he was going to whip up. and you should have seen those dishwasher hands ...

for those not up to speed with what has been going on right under our noses, see http://www.jakchat.com/forums/ubbthreads...=true#Post52417

#57068 - 21 Jul 07 15:05 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: KuKuKaChu]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Is that chewwy? what a lucky bitch who has man cook for them ( kidding sher) hehehehe

#57069 - 21 Jul 07 15:19 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: emmajkt]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
I bet he was going to buy a pot-plant too.

#57071 - 21 Jul 07 16:31 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: emmajkt]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: emmajkt
Is that chewwy? what a lucky bitch who has man cook for them ( kidding sher) hehehehe

not only that, but he even does the washing up!

dis-fucking-graceful, that's what it is!

#57075 - 21 Jul 07 22:58 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: KuKuKaChu]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
And a pink shirt with purple stripes to go with some clam diggers and flip flops... hmmmm??? Is he giving us some signals? Is he requesting, in a not-so-subtle manner, an intervention?

#57077 - 22 Jul 07 07:15 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: riccardo]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: riccardo
Is he requesting, in a not-so-subtle manner, an intervention?

yep, it's a cry for help. the poor bugger is drowning in domesticity. we'd better step in. he'll thank us for it later.

#57078 - 22 Jul 07 07:40 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: KuKuKaChu]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Quoting: KuKuKaChu

yep, it's a cry for help. the poor bugger is drowning in domesticity. we'd better step in. he'll thank us for it later.

Au contraire, the way to a woman's heart is domesticity Ku, makes the man looks oh so cute.

#57079 - 22 Jul 07 07:42 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: doremi]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: doremi

Au contraire, the way to a woman's heart is domesticity Ku, makes the man looks oh so cute.

did you read that chewwy? did you?? huh??? huh???

#57087 - 22 Jul 07 13:47 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
After all I have tried to teach him!

#57089 - 22 Jul 07 13:49 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: doremi]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: doremi

Domesticity ? try subservience .

#57090 - 22 Jul 07 13:50 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Try pussy whipped

#57099 - 22 Jul 07 17:08 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: Dilli]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Try the new girl named Ita on the Sixth Floor.

Edited by kenyeung (22 Jul 07 17:40)
Edit Reason: another meeting with Pak Harto

#57107 - 23 Jul 07 06:43 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Sudah

#57111 - 23 Jul 07 08:22 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: Dilli]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

dear lord .... such a fit up! I was merely running past the trolley because I had spotted the Mrs picking up something expensive. If kuku had Video on his phone you would have seen me slapping said item out of her hands and then dragging her by the hair to the trolley and handcuffing her it it!

#57112 - 23 Jul 07 08:39 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: chewwyUK]
Pooh Bah

good grief. he actually expects us to believe that?!

#57118 - 23 Jul 07 10:02 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: chewwyUK]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Quoting: chewwyUK
dear lord .... such a fit up! I was merely running past the trolley because I had spotted the Mrs picking up something expensive. If kuku had Video on his phone you would have seen me slapping said item out of her hands and then dragging her by the hair to the trolley and handcuffing her it it!

hahaha.. yeah right chewwy, i bet you will say. "Oh why you do you think you need five hundred thousand rupes a piece of skincare?"

and sherly will say " because your baby need it!!"

You'll answer "Oh, alrite then.."

#65362 - 22 Nov 07 11:45 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

There has been a new sign posted on his front door today to celebrate the arrival from Hospital of his Misses and sprog!

#65394 - 22 Nov 07 17:44 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: Dilli]
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
Congratulations to the new parents.
The name is very cool. smile

..take only what you need..

#65398 - 23 Nov 07 01:20 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: Ena]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Austin Powers, Steve Austin, Austin Mitchell (Labour MP), Austin Texas, Austin Allegro.....all the greats

#65405 - 23 Nov 07 07:01 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Austin Healy (English Rugby Player), Austin-tasious

#65414 - 23 Nov 07 12:12 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: chewwyUK]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Austin eleven hundred.

#65415 - 23 Nov 07 12:13 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: Roy's Hair]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Austin-d ferry

#65418 - 23 Nov 07 12:18 Re: JakChat luminary caught red-handed letting the team down! [Re: Roy's Hair]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Roy's hair
Austin eleven hundred.

vrooommm, vrooommm. now that was a car. "it floats on fluid!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop