Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#56832 - 18 Jul 07 12:04 Making Medical History
Tut Tut Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta

A man goes to the doctor's with a swelling on his forehead and the doctor says, "This is a very unusual swelling so I'm going to take a small sample from it and send it away to a laboratory to be analysed. Come back in two weeks and I'll have the results for you."

The man returns two weeks later and it is clearly noticeable that the swelling is bigger.
"What is it doc?" asks the man.

"I've got your results back. Congratulations Mr Coleman!" said the smiling doctor as he patted the man on the back,
"You're making medical history. You've got a penis growing out of your forehead."

"You're pulling my leg," laughed the man.

"No I'm not. Within four weeks it'll have grown into a full size penis the same size as the one you've got downstairs," said the doctor.

The man gasps, "Can't it be removed doc?"

"Too risky I'm afraid," said the doctor, "You see the new penis is connected to the brain and it's removal could result in brain damage or even death."

"Are you trying to tell me doc," said the man becoming increasingly agitated, "That every day when I get up and look in the bathroom mirror for a shave I'm going to see a life size willy looking back at me."

"Well, err ... hmm ... not quite," said the doctor hesitantly.

"Look," demanded the man, "Give it to me straight. When I get up in the morning and look in the bathroom cabinet mirror WILL I SEE A PENIS LOOKING BACK AT ME OR NOT?"

The doctor replied, "No you won't see a penis looking back at you when you look in the mirror ... err ... You won't even be able to see the mirror because you'll have a bloody great bollock hanging over each eye!"

#56840 - 18 Jul 07 12:37 Re: Making Medical History [Re: Tut Tut]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
haha... that's funny, tut. I bet JC guys wouldn't find it funny if its happend to them!

#56949 - 19 Jul 07 14:42 Re: Making Medical History [Re: emmajkt]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
If he picked either of you up from Blok M, would he have to pay twice?

#56979 - 19 Jul 07 22:24 Re: Making Medical History [Re: Piss Salon]
Tut Tut Offline
Member+

Quoting: Piss Salon

Did you pay twice for yours?! You got screwed.

#56985 - 20 Jul 07 01:13 Re: Making Medical History [Re: Tut Tut]
Growler Offline

nice joke hehehehe

Edited by Expoman (20 Jul 07 01:15)

#57003 - 20 Jul 07 11:02 Re: Making Medical History [Re: Tut Tut]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Tut Tut
Quoting: Piss Salon

Did you pay twice for yours?! You got screwed.

I normally pay half because it is well known that my 'little man' is about 50 percent smaller than average.

#57004 - 20 Jul 07 11:04 Re: Making Medical History [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Expoman. One post one edit. Nice. Are you trying for Kenny's record?

#57039 - 20 Jul 07 22:56 Re: Making Medical History [Re: Piss Salon]
Growler Offline

hey I have even tried to change my user name... but it hasn't changed yet.. hehehehehe.. whats the record ???? maybe I can beat it.. :P

hows life treating you dude

Moderator:  NetCop