Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#56692 - 17 Jul 07 10:36 Which well known Jakchat member ....
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
A Indonesian girl living in Thailand sent a message last night saying they had spotted a JakChat regular in the audience of kuis super deal 2 milyar. She said the camera kept going to him because he was always so excited .... the term Mr Bean was also mentioned

Now what excitable fellow do we know that looks a little like Mr Bean???

Edited by chewwyUK (17 Jul 07 10:37)

#56693 - 17 Jul 07 10:38 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: chewwyUK]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Shameless repost!

Attachments
2306-mincedbastard.jpg

#56698 - 17 Jul 07 10:59 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: Dilli]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Piss in the mincer

#56706 - 17 Jul 07 11:56 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: Roy's Hair]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
I think the poor girl is mistaking excited for phished.

#56727 - 17 Jul 07 14:53 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: chewwyUK]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: chewwyUK
spotted a jakchat regular in the audience of kuis super deal 2 milyar. She said the camera kept going to him because he was always so excited

What a silly and utterly shambolic afternoon/evening/night that was...

We were supposed to be at the ANTV studio by 6pm for the taping of a crap game show. At 6.20pm we paid our bar tabs. Two of the team members briefly went missing -- it transpired they'd just nipped off to a duty free shop and bought four large bottles of vodka. The team captain and I were vastly more civilised, going to a mini-market and buying cans of Bintang to drink on the way to the studio. We arrived well after the designated hour for the start of shooting, but that didn't matter because these things NEVER start on time in Indonesia. So more and more vodka was drunk. Eventually they were ready to start shooting the "warga asing" special of Super Deal Dua Milyar. We were given name stickers that kept falling off and told to stop drinking. A foolish studio manager directed our shit-faced team to sit at the front of the audience. Not wise, given that Piss Salon and another team member were having a drunk altercation that involved plenty of pushing, shoving, mild shouting and punching. Christ on a brick truck... Piss was better behaved than his inimical team-mate, who was so drunk that he kept lighting up cigarettes, despite being ordered not to, and flicking them at the game show host (Nico Sialan). Gawd, then there was much drunken wandering on and off the stage and fiddling with the props (including the very dodgy one with the hidden key to the Rp2 billion) - and Piss getting up and joining the chorus-line of dancing girls, thrusting his pelvis and ass into the girls and at the cameras. I think one of the girls slapped him, possibly accidentally, possibly not.
After the shooting finished and our team had won fuck-all (except a lot of dirty looks), Piss Salon scrounged about 10 boxes of food/dinner packs from somewhere. Funilly enough, no one was offering me and Piss a ride back into the city, so we legged it to a crap taxi and began eating the edible bits of the boxed dinners. By the time we got to Kota (seemingly via the airport and Semarang), Piss was fed up with the lying taxi driver, ordered him to stop and rightly underpaid him. I wisely suggested we get the busway into the city. We climbed an overpass and staggered down to the middle of the thing, only to discover it was about midnight and there was no Busway service at that hour. Eventually we ojeked it back to Jaksa and I began a three-day bender. Never did see the Super Deal Dua Milyar episode on the telly, but those who did politely said it was "surreal" and "crap".

Next week: Cheating on Famili 100.
And, Sophia Latjuba's casting session for "Asian Quim Trim 6".

PS - We all look like (hello) Mister Bean

Edited by kenyeung (17 Jul 07 18:51)

#56742 - 17 Jul 07 20:14 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: kenyeung]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
"Christ on a brick truck... Piss was better behaved than his inimical team-mate" -

On a sliding scale of 1 to 10 , just how much better behaved was he ? Take 10 as indicating that he was talking like Sooty .

#56745 - 17 Jul 07 20:58 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

I'll rate him an 11. He exhibited his best behavior when the host, Nico Sialan, selected various contestants from the audience. First, there was a very large Dutchman (ex-husband of Christine Hakim). Just as the guy was stepping onstage to shake Nico's hand, Piss Salon shouted out "Dutch cunt!". Later, there was a charming old bule fellow who'd brought along a team of young Indonesian boys and a monkey. When he stepped onstage, Piss Salon shouted "fuckin pedophile!".

And to think people say there's nothing worth watching on Indonesian telly.

#56747 - 17 Jul 07 21:25 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: kenyeung]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Any chance of getting it on to youtube?

Poor old Sialan - ended up earning his name be the sound of it -

Surprised the "dutch cunt" didn't panel him , then can get quite agressive - that would certainly have made it worthwhile.

I think watching the performances of some of the expats makes up for all the rest - Piss, you are truly a star, just as well you were there though Ken , could have ended up ruining a good night otherwise.

#56755 - 17 Jul 07 21:50 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Best chortle I've had since they cremated my Gran!

Nearly pissed myself (No pun intended)

#56756 - 17 Jul 07 22:01 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

I can't imagine why the big Dutchman hasn't posted it on youtube yet. He fancies himself as a celebrity and has posted some of his superb Tango wafer commercials on youtube.

#56757 - 17 Jul 07 22:15 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: kenyeung]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

do we have something to search for rather than just "dutch cunt" - or should I just search for "tango&cunt&dutch"?

#56758 - 17 Jul 07 22:29 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

The Tango commercials all come up on a google search, but youtube then says:
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Title: De Spionage_Epiloog_[name removed]
Description: Epilogue of The Kidnap featuring.... Tango sponsors Indonesian Idol & during the commercials these clips are broadcasted. On Air in 3 countries: Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore.

The Spying, featuring.... as Mafia. Everything we have done to get the secret receipt of Tango. Blackmail, Kidnapping, Cold Harded Cash. ...

De Kidnap featuring.... as The Torturer. If diplomacy and Cash doesn't help anymore to get the secret receipt of Tango than it's time for violence. ...

#56933 - 19 Jul 07 11:03 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: kenyeung]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Jesus Kenny. You outed me. I would like to say that the "fucking paedophile" ignored my protests prior to taping and deserved all the name calling as the cameras rolled. The old bald buggerer of children arrived at the studio with an entourage of young boys and, believe it or not, a pet monkey. I immediately approached him and said, "mate, I really must protest about your behaviour. Do you realize how cruel it is to keep monkeys on chains?"

#56981 - 19 Jul 07 23:42 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: Piss Salon]
Polisi Cepek Offline
Member*

Loc: Di tengah hutan
C'mon, someone must have a connection at ANTV that can get us the B-roll from that night.

#57022 - 20 Jul 07 15:52 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: Polisi Cepek]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
I believe the catalyst for this whole sorry story was a consignment of strawberry Smirnoff. Those boys were absolutely trousered when they rocked up down Jaksa after the show

#58251 - 09 Aug 07 18:55 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: Roy's Hair]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

just to get this back on topic.

if you have problems with the way that Piss Salon was treated on that game show. I think its a bit far fetched.

considering that i've watched that show for 25+ years and I've never seen one episode before! except for on tv or on the football field.

to those that say that Piss Salon was denied an equal chance of picking the winning curtain.

these people think that more sex, or alcohol bans impinge on Piss Salon's sobriety.

On the radio station the other day, they stated that the Indonesian Government is being cetrifugal. Now, I don't know about you, but my definition of centrifugal is the systematic tendency to move away from a centre:

Now, I'd say that alcoholism, entrenched idiocy, and 42 out of 42 Indonesian TV stations are rife with stupid game shows.

NOw you might say that Piss Salon had his own traditional games blah blah blah.

40,000 years in Jaksa and he didn't invent the bajaj...

Sure it sounds pretty bad, im shaving a crack at him.

But everyone complains about the plight of Piss Salon, but any time we introduce him to a girl that isn't about money, they claim it's gender-side, and any time he does give them money, its called being on the game for alcohol.

I'm a little disappointed that the problems with Piss Salon can be solved. yet it doesn't seem that those in them wish to be helped.

(I hope that clears things up. thanks)

#58256 - 09 Aug 07 21:13 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I watched him paying a bar tab one night!

I hope this clears things up!

#58261 - 09 Aug 07 22:01 Re: Which well known Jakchat member .... [Re: kenyeung]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: kenyeung
just to get this back on topic.

if you have problems with the way that Piss Salon was treated on that game show. I think its a bit far fetched.

considering that i've watched that show for 25+ years and I've never seen one episode before! except for on tv or on the football field.

to those that say that Piss Salon was denied an equal chance of picking the winning curtain.

these people think that more sex, or alcohol bans impinge on Piss Salon's sobriety.

On the radio station the other day, they stated that the Indonesian Government is being cetrifugal. Now, I don't know about you, but my definition of centrifugal is the systematic tendency to move away from a centre:

Now, I'd say that alcoholism, entrenched idiocy, and 42 out of 42 Indonesian TV stations are rife with stupid game shows.

NOw you might say that Piss Salon had his own traditional games blah blah blah.

40,000 years in Jaksa and he didn't invent the bajaj...

Sure it sounds pretty bad, im shaving a crack at him.

But everyone complains about the plight of Piss Salon, but any time we introduce him to a girl that isn't about money, they claim it's gender-side, and any time he does give them money, its called being on the game for alcohol.

I'm a little disappointed that the problems with Piss Salon can be solved. yet it doesn't seem that those in them wish to be helped.

(I hope that clears things up. thanks)

Saving this one before it invariably gets edited during the sobering-up process.

Moderator:  NetCop