Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#56341 - 13 Jul 07 22:24 The choice is yours ...
Tut Tut Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poop. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

Note to newbie bules: in Indo that would be 10 kg of poop instead of 1. You don't want to minum the water from PAM here.

#56342 - 13 Jul 07 22:28 Re: The choice is yours ... [Re: Tut Tut]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Tut Tut,

You are not telling me anything I did not already know!

#56354 - 14 Jul 07 07:49 Re: The choice is yours ... [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
What country were the tests done in? I think the fecal count in Indonesia would be substantially higher, resulting in a higher than normal number of shit-for-brains in executive positions.

#56355 - 14 Jul 07 07:52 Re: The choice is yours ... [Re: Piss Salon]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Spoken like a true President Direktor

#56356 - 14 Jul 07 07:58 Re: The choice is yours ... [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Or president

#56399 - 14 Jul 07 16:08 Re: The choice is yours ... [Re: Tut Tut]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Quoting: Tut Tut

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

That Bintang though. Not so sure about the purification at their factory. Drink water and be full o shit or Binters and be full o piss. The choice is yours.

#56401 - 14 Jul 07 16:34 Re: The choice is yours ... [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
I bet they do pish in it too - I suppose it is better than Anker though .

Still, it is an improvement on bottled Bintang in pre-krismon times, left to gently fester in tropical conditions.

Worth paying 50,000rp for a tin of Guinness in EP though they have no idea about chilling it first.

#56411 - 14 Jul 07 21:09 Re: The choice is yours ... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

They have a new chilling machine!

Never tried it because I hate Guiness!

Still have to teach the staff how to use it though!

#56594 - 16 Jul 07 14:36 Re: The choice is yours ... [Re: Tut Tut]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Quoting: Tut Tut

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poop. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

Note to newbie bules: in Indo that would be 10 kg of poop instead of 1. You don't want to minum the water from PAM here.

cool, hey guys lets drink more Whiskey!! who care about the liver!!

#56604 - 16 Jul 07 17:02 Re: The choice is yours ... [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

The Liver is evil and must be punished!

I live my life by that belief!

Moderator:  NetCop