Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#56272 - 13 Jul 07 07:35 WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP??
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Found this article on Yahoo.
Top Five Signs you are about to get DUmped

1. Picking fights. No one is saying you have to get along 24/7. Constructive conflict can actually be good for your relationship. But if you find that your partner has become argumentative over petty issues like your clothes or choice of restaurant, that should serve as a warning sign that he/she may be looking for an excuse to bail.
2. Forgetting to call. Used to be that your phone would ring all day long with your sweetie wanting to make plans or calling just to say, "I love you." Now your significant other doesn't even call when he/she is running three hours late. It may seem obvious, but going from speed dial to a blocked number is a sure sign that your relationship may be nearing its expiration date.
3. Changing their stripes. A major change in appearance can be a sign that your partner is looking toward greener pastures. Whether they've chopped off their hair, lost 40 pounds or gone from a bold brunette to a sultry blonde, major cosmetic changes should be noted. Of course, there's nothing wrong with being a little vain, but if the change is accompanied by any of the other signs listed here, you may need to get ready to go solo.
4. Criticizing. If your sweetie isn't feeling you anymore, don't be surprised if he/she becomes less tolerant of everything, from how you brush your teeth to how you tie your shoes. Constant criticism is a telltale sign that your days as a twosome are numbered.
5. Losing sexual interest. A healthy sex life can make or break a relationship. If you find that your partner is becoming more sexually aloof, you need to get to the root of the issue. While it's natural to have less sex as you settle into a comfortable groove together, waiting weeks or months to have sexual contact is a sign that something is amiss.

Sounds familiar, right?
A poll to complete the topic..
Reasons of Breaking Up (In General)
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 13 Jul 07 07:35
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

#56274 - 13 Jul 07 07:39 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Shesca]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
hmmm i think im about to get dumped

#56276 - 13 Jul 07 07:57 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
This is my point of view on the subject!

Attachments
2250-ass.jpg

#56284 - 13 Jul 07 09:30 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Dilli]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
yea i'd never dump her too..

#56286 - 13 Jul 07 09:47 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Choc_Cow]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

It is OK, I have seen your ass. You would possibly be considered a keeper if it were not for your attitude

#56287 - 13 Jul 07 09:48 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Choc_Cow]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
if the girl have a great ass, most of the time she gonna meet some assholes.. Booty is not always a quality that guys looking for.

Remember, you should dump your partner before they dump you. Hehehehe

#56290 - 13 Jul 07 09:58 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: emmajkt]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
furkin' hot ass oildude!! i'd kill for those..

#56291 - 13 Jul 07 10:04 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Dilli]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Quoting: Dilli
It is OK, I have seen your ass. You would possibly be considered a keeper if it were not for your attitude

I thought you like your buns served rotten..

#56292 - 13 Jul 07 10:05 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Choc_Cow]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I love it when you talk dirty to me!

#56303 - 13 Jul 07 10:43 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Shesca]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

The key to any good relationship is to be like all five of those things from DAY 1. Pick fights, forget to call and criticize from DAY 1 and the expectations are set and there are no problems. The problems occur when people step outside their real personality and put on an "act" for the first month or so of a relationship. Nobody can ever keep up an "act" for the long term.

AND... I thought this line was kinda funny, not sure if the pun was intended.

Quoting: yahoo!
If you find that your partner is becoming more sexually aloof, you need to get to the root of the issue.

#56312 - 13 Jul 07 12:19 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Choc_Cow]
Diyu Offline
Member+++

Loc: new zealand
Quoting: Chocolatea
yea i'd never dump her too..

I WOULD, NOT INTO BLONDES

#56318 - 13 Jul 07 12:52 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Diyu]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

ah you're just saying that ..

#56367 - 14 Jul 07 08:53 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Choc_Cow]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Why are there more "DUNNO" voters than the other?

#56372 - 14 Jul 07 09:01 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Shesca]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Thats because there was not an option marked:

"She refuses to swallow"

#56406 - 14 Jul 07 18:45 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Dilli]
Tut Tut Offline
Member+

If I end up a spinster, I know what to do now.. Ass implants, ok and a bit of lipo in my case.

#56409 - 14 Jul 07 21:01 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Tut Tut]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hmm, you have a fat belly and a shrunken ass?

#56415 - 14 Jul 07 21:14 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Dilli]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Actually, it sounds more like ME frown

#56417 - 14 Jul 07 21:20 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Shesca]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Shock horror....fat and no bum or dont swallow?

You are only allowed one answer...

Joke!

#56418 - 14 Jul 07 21:22 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Dilli]
Shesca Offline
Member*

grin

Guess grin

#56419 - 14 Jul 07 21:26 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Shesca]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

So you are going to ignore the implants and Lippo?

#56421 - 14 Jul 07 21:36 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Dilli]
Shesca Offline
Member*

No comment. Too private to be discussed in an open forum grin

#56423 - 14 Jul 07 22:30 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Shesca]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Spoilsport

#56438 - 15 Jul 07 08:34 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I was going to post something else here but decency got the better off me!

Must be the Sunday Morning effect!

#57149 - 23 Jul 07 20:49 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Dilli]
xiaoluen Offline
Member+

Loc: Indonesia, Jakarta
Quoting: Dilli
This is my point of view on the subject!

I'm get bored with this ass bro
what a sucking ass that is

#57168 - 24 Jul 07 12:19 Re: WHY WE RARELY FIND A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP?? [Re: Shesca]
bonita Offline
Member+++

Loc: at my desk
Quoting: Shesca
Actually, it sounds more like ME frown

No need to worry for the fat belly, it can do well for belly dancing.

Seriously.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  NetCop