Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#55832 - 08 Jul 07 12:39 Male bule needed
Traveller Offline

Loc: Indonesia
I am 37 yrs old married Indonesian woman, living outside Jakarta, having a promising career as a management consultant.

I never cheat before but decided to do it. Prefer bule older than me, with certain reasons I will tell u later.

Smart sensitive successful male bule would be wonderful, tall slender will be a bonus. I dont need your money, I just want a discreet relationship with you.

I visit Jakarta very often for the job, and staying alone at the hotel room at night. Thinking of having a romantic dinner would be great, and what next we'll see...

Please send a personal message to me through JackChat....

Regards,

Traveller

#55833 - 08 Jul 07 12:43 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Traveller]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
keny is single and available! he luvs 3some too!

#55836 - 08 Jul 07 12:54 Re: Male bule needed [Re: juminten]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Too right! Am also very tall and slender. Alas - I'm much too young. Which hotel in Jakarta, just in case Mark T. Rex is interested?

Edited by kenyeung (08 Jul 07 13:01)
Edit Reason: to remove Roy's Hair's phone number

#55837 - 08 Jul 07 13:03 Re: Male bule needed [Re: kenyeung]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

ken, this old lady wants "daun muda". go for it..dial that number! maybe she can be a sugar mama laugh

#55840 - 08 Jul 07 13:21 Re: Male bule needed [Re: juminten]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Post a photo first, that will arouse more interest!

#55842 - 08 Jul 07 13:26 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Dilli]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

at least a pair of legs!

#55845 - 08 Jul 07 13:48 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Dilli]
Traveller Offline

Sorry photo too risky for my career and family. And I am sorry i dont have time to respond to comments here, apologize me. Also I dont believe in long internet chat. Just staight to dinner and if it doesn't work, at least enjoy the meal.

Regards,

#55846 - 08 Jul 07 13:51 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Traveller]
flingwing Offline
Member++

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: Traveller
Prefer bule older than me . . . Smart sensitive successful male bule would be wonderful . . .

The first thing you should do if you want to meet and date a white-skinned foreigner is to quit calling him a "bule". Otherwise, one of two things could happen:
(1) You'll end up with a male, Indonesian ALBINO. They were the first in this egocentric wasteland to be called "bule", or
(2) Your dream lover will start calling you your proper derogatory name: "ORANG DEKIL".

If you don't like the prospects of either of those choices, start showing some respect to others, even if you are inviting us to help you become a philanderer.

#55847 - 08 Jul 07 14:06 Re: Male bule needed [Re: flingwing]
Traveller Offline

I know i will get negative cynical responses. Thats a characteristics of a person with negative aura, which unfortunately growing as a climate here. Will ths cilmate decrease the image of this website, u think so? Why sould u develop this web if you send people away?

When I decided to write here, I will do it only for today, at least i left my number here for them who interested.

I am not a slut thats why i cant find those guys in my real life, where i should manage my reputation.

Whatever u said, it wasting ur time develop this web. And u really not most westerner i know, who respect others whatever they are.

Also, judging people are usually the character of a looser.

Happy chatting.

#55848 - 08 Jul 07 14:14 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Traveller]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Dont worry about Flingwing, if you check his other posts he is equally negative about most things.

Do what most others do, ignore him, he really hates that!

#55852 - 08 Jul 07 14:30 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Dilli]
Traveller Offline

Its not only him, u dont realize?

But i knew the climate already before I wrote here. I am well prepared for this. I just want u guys to know, that someone new will not interested to this kind of cynical comments. I maybe misperceive the reason of developing this website, but if it is for providing service and shared information, those comments destroy the goals.

I said this not only based on comments sending for me, but most of the comments. I don't mind u keep continue doing it, since i wont visit this website again tomorrow because i dont have too much time. I wont recommend this web too to my fellow english speaking colleagues. (Oh yeah i have lots of bule friends, but i wont do such naughty things with them since they finance my projects)(and hey, they like to be called bule, those real expat from huge enterprises).

However Dilly,

thanks for your kind response. I am sorry if Isound like a slut. I am not, it is just these days I feel like wanting a new romance, thats all. I even havent do it. But hmm... I still thinking of having it at least once in a lifetime.

And I am not looking for daun muda, so WD, u may have to learn reading ok dear?

Old lady? well.... u choose.... being old like me or die young? Wait until u get into my age, hmm.... its great. We get the wittiness u dont have.

#55854 - 08 Jul 07 15:00 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Traveller]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Yeah, it can get a bit rough here sometimes, but, most of the posters get along well, oonly a few upset the status quo.

If you want a feel for how bad it can get, visit the very last forum listed on the Forum list. Guests cannot access there and real issues and site improvements can be discussed.

As for me being kind, dont kid yourself, many here dont like me. Hence "Dilli" it is the shortened version of an acronym "Dilligaf" - Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck

I'm sure you'll get on fine once you discover the area's you enjoy

#55859 - 08 Jul 07 15:15 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
I visit Jakarta very often for the job, and staying alone at the hotel room at night. Thinking of having a romantic dinner would be great, and what next we'll see...

Hopefully you will visit Jakarta often for the nob then .

See flingwing has started his boring shite about "orang dekil" - take no notice, he can't spell "cewek"

#55861 - 08 Jul 07 15:19 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Dont worry, here is a patented anti flingwing badge, print out and stick to your lapel.

Guaranteed to work!

Attachments
2185-badges_12.jpg

#55862 - 08 Jul 07 15:26 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Right , got to get a bit more info here - Indonesian ? but where from ? Java , Sunda , Bali - makes a difference you know ?

Are you still in working order , do you have all your nashers etc , how about ambeien ?

Is you current husband an Indonesian guy or expat ?

Again it makes a difference, you could be all stretched out of shape .

#55869 - 08 Jul 07 16:03 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Traveller Offline

Huh,

I just realize that my English is not that stylist. I dont know some of yr term like nob = noble? nasher? ambeinen = is it means real ambeien? In Dilli's story of a lady with her grape, is that means ambeien?

Hmmm,

I am a Javanese woman with 10% Yemen descendant, which give me fair complexion and a 10% bule face (which, i am afraid, many bule guys dont like).

Been living in the Netherland when I was 8, 3 yrs living in Aussie and got a Master degree from Australian reputable university. I am not that stupid uh? I wrote my thesis myself! But why I feel like a stupid here, surrounded by smart (or you think you smart) people?

Working order? What is this mean?

I am working now, thats why i visit Jakarta very often. My husband is Indonesian. I was not too interested to bule guy when I was young. Only these recent years, after kowing some bule guys, I feel comfortable being with them, since they dont ask too much questions on my reason to do my personal things (why this is not happen here since u ask me lots of questions).

However,

thanks for your reply. I am not looking for sex, i need the romance.

Regards,

#55874 - 08 Jul 07 17:25 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Traveller]
Graydog Offline

Loc: Indonesia/Cameroun
Traveller,

I tried your phone, not able to get through! Any ideas?

SLG

#55875 - 08 Jul 07 17:29 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Traveller]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Huh,

I just realize that my English is not that stylist. I dont know some of yr term like nob = noble? nasher? ambeinen = is it means real ambeien? In Dilli's story of a lady with her grape, is that means ambeien?

Hmmm,

I am a Javanese woman with 10% Yemen descendant, which give me fair complexion and a 10% bule face (which, i am afraid, many bule guys dont like).

Been living in the Netherland when I was 8, 3 yrs living in Aussie and got a Master degree from Australian reputable university. I am not that stupid uh? I wrote my thesis myself! But why I feel like a stupid here, surrounded by smart (or you think you smart) people?

Working order? What is this mean?

I am working now, thats why i visit Jakarta very often. My husband is Indonesian. I was not too interested to bule guy when I was young. Only these recent years, after kowing some bule guys, I feel comfortable being with them, since they dont ask too much questions on my reason to do my personal things (why this is not happen here since u ask me lots of questions).

However,

thanks for your reply. I am not looking for sex, i need the romance.

Regards,

Yes sayang - those are the very same ambeien - anggur coklat if you like .

Most Indonesians( and many septics) don't understand colloquial English so don't worry about that .

Do you have a son by chance ? and do you live near Cikampek - only reason I ask was I had a chat with a young guy whose Mum was of yemen decent .

You have to understand that when you ask for romance, you may actually get a bot more than that, so you need to be careful .

I should worry about feeling stupid - place is full of loonies in anycase- you should fit right in .

#55876 - 08 Jul 07 17:31 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Traveller]
flingwing Offline
Member++

Loc: Jakarta
I am not a slut
. . . its not only him, u dont realize?

Not to worry: one man's slut is another man's "fox". Nothing wrong with being a slut. Just be a polite one - or be ready to pay the consequences.

And you're correct, it's not only me. Most of us, virile, erudite, white foreigners don't take kindly to being dismissed as "bule/orang luntur". If you know foreigners who do enjoy being called that by an Indonesian, the foreigner would be too stupid to find his ass with both hands. Most "real expat from huge enterprises" are in that category, and 93.4 percent (!) of them suffer from erectile dysfunction. Those are the facts in this case, and the facts are incontrovertible .

Quoting: Corp. Mainbearing
. . . take no notice, he can't spell "cewek"

And you, on the other hand, can't spell, write or type English, twit. For a laugh at your own expense, let us examine the following exchange.

Quoting: Corp. Mainbearing
"Hopefully you will visit Jakarta often for the nob then .".
"Are you still in working order , do you have all your nashers etc , how about ambeien ?".

I dont know some of yr term like nob = noble? nasher? ambeinen = is it means real ambeien?

If you're looking for romance or sex, you're in the wrong place. Some people here only like to talk dirty because that's all they can do.

Mainbearing said: "Coming to Jakarta for the 'nob'", it wasn't a typo - he meant traveling to Jakarta to enjoy a "nob" - a male organ used for copulation. Careful, thought, he made a Freudian slip. Nob may be the size of something he owns.

When he asked about your "ambeinen", he wanted to know how your "wasir" - hemmoroids - were doing. You see his problem is he sometimes can spell "cewek" but doesn't know how to talk to them yet. That's why we let him hang around here - he's got no place else to go grin.

Have a nice day, Traveller, and watch your mouth, or people will start calling *you* impolite names.

#55877 - 08 Jul 07 17:58 Re: Male bule needed [Re: flingwing]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

You gave away who you were with the "Orang Dekil" bit - it is a way of life , get used to it or piss off ( preferably the latter).
In Thailand you be be a "farang" , in China "kwai-loh" , and here you are a "bule" - though in your case a "londo bajingan" might be more suitable .

I'm glad I have your permit to stay, I'll get you to give me some Indonesian language lessons next .

Ambeien is perfectly polite and medically correct.

#55879 - 08 Jul 07 20:32 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Graydog]
Traveller Offline

Did I say "call me"? I think I said "Please send me a message".

That number is a prepaid number with no identity, which will be turned on when situation is ok.

Anyway, thanks for your call.

Regards,

#55881 - 08 Jul 07 21:23 Re: Male bule needed [Re: flingwing]
Traveller Offline

Flingwing,

ur angry. U r not angry to me or Capt Mainwaring. U have an unfinish business and u r unhappy. Dont throw away ur anger here. Need help to solve the problem?

This is a honest offer, dont get mad on me again okay?

#55884 - 08 Jul 07 22:11 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Traveller Offline

Most Indonesians( and many septics) don't understand colloquial English so don't worry about that .

I am afraid Dilli was right, I want to learn that colloquial English. Do I have to stay here to learn?

Do you have a son by chance ? and do you live near Cikampek - only reason I ask was I had a chat with a young guy whose Mum was of yemen decent .

No, thats not me. Its my great grandfather who came from Yemen.

You have to understand that when you ask for romance, you may actually get a bot more than that, so you need to be careful .

What is bot?

I should worry about feeling stupid - place is full of loonies in anycase- you should fit right in .

Thanks for your politeness.

#55885 - 09 Jul 07 01:03 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Traveller]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

A "bot" is a lot - with a "b" where the "l" should be

I think you are in for loads of disappointment in your bule-quest - I know for a fact that Mrs. Mainwaring has periods of regret , and relatively speaking I am a magnificent beast - when you see some bules breast feeding the bar at one of the many dens of incontinence dotted around kemang, you may realise just how very strange some of them are .

You are going to have issues with personal freshness - getting them to shower at least once a day , and also to properly wash their flanges.

Take no notice of flingwing - she is going through a difficult time with Indonesian comprehension, and has also realised that it isn't actually desirable to be a septic.

#55887 - 09 Jul 07 01:16 Re: Male bule needed [Re: Traveller]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

And I am not looking for daun muda, so WD, u may have to learn reading ok dear?

Old lady? well.... u choose.... being old like me or die young? Wait until u get into my age, hmm.... its great. We get the wittiness u dont have.

yeah but you wrote "prefer" older than you, means younger bule with big cock would be great?

37 for a mrried woman screwing her marriage around looking for sex on JakChat is too OLD! and it is a wrong place! why don't you find adult websites outhere, i'm sure there are plenty pervets hanging out waiting for a lonely married woman like you!

you said never cheated before (yeah right!)

you said not looking for sex but on shoutbox said this
[Traveller] dont worry, am not serious, i want to keep my marriage. just wanna taste bule.....:
[Tut Tut] lol why want to taste bule? Not all are bigger and better koq
[Traveller] coz i never. oh really? i need the big one however.... lol... any recommendation

you wrote "i don't need your money" but you want succesful bule!

make up your mind lady!! if you considered yourself have a wit then don't get mad easily with our responses.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  NetCop