Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#55747 - 07 Jul 07 11:03 Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists
flingwing Offline
Member++

Loc: Jakarta
You supposedly didn't like Tony Blair because he joined the Western-nation push to contain expansionist Islam. Now you've got a new PM and here's what he said after Muslim maniacs tried to murder hundreds of your countrymen several days last week--

Brown Tells Britons the Terrorist Threat They Face
http://www.thejakartapost.com

LONDON (AP): Prime Minister Gordon Brown said Sunday that Britons must realize the terrorist threat their country faces is "long-term and sustained" and they must remain "constantly vigilant" about security.

In a nationally televised interview, Brown said that Britain's message to the terrorists must be: "We will not yield, we will not be intimidated, and we will not allow anyone to undermine our British way of life."

He spoke on British Broadcasting Corp. TV one day after a suspected terrorist drove a burning Jeep into Glasgow International Airport in Scotland, and two days after two car bomb plots were foiled in central London. Four suspects were in custody.(***)
----------------------------------

What are you going to do now, you chicken-shirt pussies? Are you going to say PM Brown is "overstating the case?". You still believe that by playing nice - or dead - you won't attract the attention of Muslim nazis everywhere? Your own, new PM has said that the (MUSLIM) "terrorist threat [is] long-term and sustained". Why don't you call him a liar, you pussies?

So what now, shirt-for-brains? You going to use this forum to tell George Bush to stop trying to introduce a taste of democracy into Iraq, let the Talaban take over Afghanistan again, and to stop forcing Iran and N. Korea to give up their nuclear weapons programs that would leave London (and other Western cities) dirty, great smoking radioactive holes for 500 years?

Weeks ago you were like a bunch of rabid dogs going after anything about American politics. Then for several days you went on ad nauseam about screwing goats. And now you're back gossiping about your usual fare of wanking Indonesian TV personalities, fetishes, limpwrists making sports history, and Jaksa boys.

Stimulating shit for you lot, huh? bomb

#55749 - 07 Jul 07 11:05 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: flingwing]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Not quite up to the usual standards mister fling, interesting use of imagination. 7 out of 10 for trying.

Excuse me. I have a goat to fuck!

#55750 - 07 Jul 07 11:06 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Dilli]
Diyu Offline
Member+++

Loc: new zealand
You supposedly didn't like Tony Blair because he joined the Western-nation push to contain expansionist Islam. Now you've got a new PM and here's what he said after Muslim maniacs tried to murder hundreds of your countrymen several days last week--

LONDON (AP): Prime Minister Gordon Brown said Sunday that Britons must realize the terrorist threat their country faces is "long-term and sustained" and they must remain "constantly vigilant" about security.

In a nationally televised interview, Brown said that Britain's message to the terrorists must be: "We will not yield, we will not be intimidated, and we will not allow anyone to undermine our British way of life."

He spoke on British Broadcasting Corp. TV one day after a suspected terrorist drove a burning Jeep into Glasgow International Airport in Scotland, and two days after two car bomb plots were foiled in central London. Four suspects were in custody.(***)

What are you going to do now, you chicken-shirt pussies? Are you going to say PM Brown is "overstating the case?". You still believe that by playing nice - or dead - you won't attract the attention of Muslim nazis everywhere? Your own, new PM has said that the (MUSLIM) "terrorist threat [is] long-term and sustained". Why don't you call him a liar, you pussies?

So what now, shirt-for-brains? You going to use this forum to tell George Bush to stop trying to introduce a taste of democracy into Iraq, let the Talaban take over Afghanistan again, and to stop forcing Iran and N. Korea to give up their nuclear weapons programs that would leave London (and other Western cities) dirty, great smoking radioactive holes for 500 years?

Weeks ago you were like a bunch of rabid dogs going after anything about American politics. Then for several days you went on ad nauseam about screwing goats. And now you're back gossiping about your usual fare of wanking Indonesian TV personalities, fetishes, limpwrists making sports history, and Jaksa boys.

And the point being..........

#55752 - 07 Jul 07 11:19 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Diyu]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Quoting: Diyu

And the point being..........

Totally with you on this Diyu...

Edited by doremi (07 Jul 07 11:20)

#55758 - 07 Jul 07 12:45 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: doremi]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

flingwing you dick..... (sorry for the personal abuse but you totally deserve it). That seems like a sensible intelligent response from a PM. Notice there was no mention of GOD , FAITH, ISLAM or MUSLIM, nor any mention of getting the people responsible "dead or alive" or shouting at the world that "you are either with us or against us"

We are more than used to a few bombs flingwing ... after all we had to endure terrorist threats before, putting up with attacks that were professional, “long-term and sustained" and we have remained "constantly vigilant" about security for years.

By the way a lot of the bombs that went off in London were funded by stupid yanks donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRA. For a country that was happy to sit back while its citizens funded terrorism for year and years you are sure changing your tune now
!

#55759 - 07 Jul 07 13:32 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: chewwyUK]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Not all Americans are stupid, only half of 'em. We know which half dingdong fits in.

"Nearly half of the US public wants President George W. Bush to face impeachment, and even more favor that fate for Vice President Dick Cheney, according to a poll out Friday."

Attachments
2176-Bumper_sticker.gif

#55762 - 07 Jul 07 13:43 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Enough ....

Attachments
2177-impeach.jpg

#55763 - 07 Jul 07 13:48 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

What else could you add?

A war or two
thousands of civilian deaths
Respect for a once-admired nation
Widening gap between rich and poor
climate change innaction/aggravation
an independent media
education

#55767 - 07 Jul 07 14:22 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Piss Salon]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

-- A couple thousand terrorist muzzies locked up in Gitmo
-- Winners of the 2004 Olympics with a record medal tally
-- The end of the Taliban gov't
-- More control over illegal immigrants
-- More money for a select few oil companies
-- More joke material for people like Borat
-- More book material/money (to pay for cream puffs) for Mike Moore
-- Whitewashing of abuses and Reinstatement of aid to the TNI
-- Muzzie on muzzie killings in Gaza, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan
-- Clearer understanding of who the USA's TRUE friends are (Poland and Israel)
-- Inspired the French to elect a rightwing, muzzie-hating president

#55768 - 07 Jul 07 14:37 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Piss Salon]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Piss Salon

this is one thing i suspect many americans have not quite grasped as yet.

#55769 - 07 Jul 07 14:39 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: flingwing]
mbuhradong Offline

Loc: kuwait
brits men are gays...!!!

#55770 - 07 Jul 07 14:49 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: KuKuKaChu]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: KuKuKaChu

Who, in our generation, has ever respected or admired the USA!!?? I was born in the 1960s and never in my lifetime has there been anything but disdain for the USA by ~95% of countries. Nobody's fooled, that's just become an urban myth/cliche in recent years. The only time there is even a measure of tolerance for the USA is when they have a Quisling, Kowtowing fool of president like Clinton or Carter ruining the economy and allowing other countries to take extra pieces of the global economic pie and extra medals at the Olympics.

BTW, I'm not in agreement with the emotion-laden name-calling in the original post, just responding to other comments here.

#55771 - 07 Jul 07 14:55 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: mbuhradong]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here

GBP £1 = USD $2

I don't think you can add much to that flingers -

Have you made good use of the Indo dictionary after your last embarrasing fuck up ?

#55773 - 07 Jul 07 14:57 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: riccardo
Quoting: KuKuKaChu

Who, in our generation, has ever respected or admired the USA!!?? I was born in the 1960s and never in my lifetime has there been anything but disdain for the USA by ~95% of countries. Nobody's fooled, that's just become an urban myth/cliche in recent years. The only time there is even a measure of tolerance for the USA is when they have a Quisling, Kowtowing fool of president like Clinton or Carter ruining the economy and allowing other countries to take extra pieces of the global economic pie and extra medals at the Olympics.

BTW, I'm not in agreement with the emotion-laden name-calling in the original post, just responding to other comments here.

Yeh like bollocks, that is about as believable as your president.

#55781 - 07 Jul 07 15:31 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring

GBP £1 = USD $2

I've seen you mention things like this before, and it demonstrates a real lack of understanding of economics. The US FED has almost total control of the value of the dollar vis-a-vis other currencies in the world, i.e., they can make it go up or down to suit current needs. At present, the relative value means a massive increase in sales and profits for USA-based exporters, for FDI into the USA, for the stock markets (more non-Americans getting in on it) and for tourism dollars. As the USA imports very little from other G-8 countries, the overall impact for the average USAnian citizen is extremely positive, unless they are an importer from a UK supplier or a tourist to Britain.

On the other side of the coin, USA-based importers who may have traditionally imported widgets from the UK, will actively look for another supplier in another country with a better price. Additionally, the 3 million tourists/yr. from the USA to UK is expected to drop by 40~50% in 2007 (meaning a loss of GBP 1 billion in revenue for that sector alone). So ask yourself, who loses out on this relative weakness of the USD vis-a-vis the GBP?

#55783 - 07 Jul 07 15:43 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

To sum up, the relative forex numbers between nations is not like a soccer score, it can also be advantageous to be lower, like a golf score. It all depends on the economic situation that a country is in.

#55784 - 07 Jul 07 15:54 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: riccardo
Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring

GBP £1 = USD $2

I've seen you mention things like this before, and it demonstrates a real lack of understanding of economics. The US FED has almost total control of the value of the dollar vis-a-vis other currencies in the world, i.e., they can make it go up or down to suit current needs. At present, the relative value means a massive increase in sales and profits for USA-based exporters, for FDI into the USA, for the stock markets (more non-Americans getting in on it) and for tourism dollars. As the USA imports very little from other G-8 countries, the overall impact for the average USAnian citizen is extremely positive, unless they are an importer from a UK supplier or a tourist to Britain.

On the other side of the coin, USA-based importers who may have traditionally imported widgets from the UK, will actively look for another supplier in another country with a better price. Additionally, the 3 million tourists/yr. from the USA to UK is expected to drop by 40~50% in 2007 (meaning a loss of GBP 1 billion in revenue for that sector alone). So ask yourself, who loses out on this relative weakness of the USD vis-a-vis the GBP?

Yep - you hit the nail on the head - thankfully London is not full of loud mouthed American Tourists - we do actually have tourist from other places you know , there are other places in the world apart from the US.

#55786 - 07 Jul 07 16:02 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

As long as the tourists are wealthy enough to bring their own doctors along, rather than risk getting sick in the UK and having to go visit Dr Jihadi in your hospitals.

#55787 - 07 Jul 07 16:10 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Sorry Riccardo, you may wish to read this one posted in todays Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/05/nterror405.xml

#55788 - 07 Jul 07 16:12 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

At least our hospitals are free.

#55789 - 07 Jul 07 16:15 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Dilli
Sorry Riccardo, you may wish to read this one posted in todays Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/05/nterror405.xml

Nah - must be fake , they were planning on using American cars to launch the attacks .

#55790 - 07 Jul 07 16:16 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

The guy in the middle photo looks like he go a good "banjoeing" when he got arrested

#55791 - 07 Jul 07 16:17 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: riccardo]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Funnily enough I just watched Mike "Chunkster" Moore's Sicko. Cream puff scoffing, face punchingly smug creator of stunts he may be but he picks good subjects not easily dismissed by rabid free-market anti-statist Yanks.

You enjoy your US health care mate. Me? I'll stick with Dr. Patel on the NHS and thank my lucky stars I don't have to deal with US health insurance companies (who bribe your corrupt, venal politicians).

Leaving absolutely everything to the free market is an immature, primitive way to run a country. Choice? What of those who have no choice? Just let them fall through the cracks in society's pavement?

#55792 - 07 Jul 07 16:19 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Saw it myself yesterday. Nothing majorly new to me having worked for American companies, but the downsides were something I had never really grasped before

#55793 - 07 Jul 07 16:21 Re: Attention: Brits, Twits, and other Commonwealth Pantywaists [Re: Roy's Hair]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Roy's hair
What of those who have no choice? Just let them fall through the cracks in society's pavement?

Wasn't Darwin a Brit?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop