Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#54152 - 19 Jun 07 15:14 Would you track your husband if you suspect him of having an affair ?
PT Offline

Loc: Nil

I was just wondering, given that there's been a rise in infidelity cases amongst couples in developed nations (due to the need to destress from the hectic corporate working lifestyle), are there anybody here who would go to the extend of tracking your spouse's whereabouts if you suspect that they are having an affair outside ?

here's an interesting service i found provided locally for such cases - http://www.hunter-cross.com/eDM_1.htm

hmmmm .....

#54153 - 19 Jun 07 15:16 Re: Would you track your husband if you suspect him of having an affair ? [Re: PT]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
nope! i wouldn't...! if my husband cheated on me, hell..i'd shag another 2 hotties and do 3some in front of him!

#54154 - 19 Jun 07 15:17 Re: Would you track your husband if you suspect him of having an affair ? [Re: PT]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
baby is that you??

#54155 - 19 Jun 07 15:19 Re: Would you track your husband if you suspect him of having an affair ? [Re: chewwyUK]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
Doh! I wouldn't! Not worth it!

#54156 - 19 Jun 07 16:15 Re: Would you track your husband if you suspect him of having an affair ? [Re: Just]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Yeah sure... Only if i already know my husband really cheating. So i can ask for the divorce!! Cheater husband deserve to get cut their balls!

#54158 - 19 Jun 07 17:13 Re: Would you track your husband if you suspect him of having an affair ? [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
No comments

#54170 - 19 Jun 07 18:12 Re: Would you track your husband if you suspect him of having an affair ? [Re: Dilli]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
hey i'm kidding, i'm not even married haha.....

#54252 - 20 Jun 07 23:57 Re: Would you track your husband if you suspect him of having an affair ? [Re: PT]
Cuckoo Offline
Member++

Loc: fairyland
Oh puh..leaze.. Won't dignify his bad deeds by stoop so low. Can't put a bell on him, can we? I say, go right ahead, have at it, and after, just go screw yourself, ah.. that's better.

#54299 - 21 Jun 07 17:44 Re: Would you track your husband if you suspect him of having an affair ? [Re: Cuckoo]
PT Offline

Loc: Nil
lol ....

Moderator:  NetCop