Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#54111 - 19 Jun 07 03:52 WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August.
US_in_jakarta Offline

Loc: American in Iraq!
OK. This should be good. But I am actually serious.

Selamat. Aku orang baik dan manis dari American yang tinggal dan bekerja di Iraq. Ya, aku bekerja di "war" untuk "reconstruction contract."

Sudah di February dan May aku pergi ke Indonesia. Dia cantik, dan sekarang aku selalu mao kembali...

Dan aku akan kembali di July atau August, dan saya mao ke Bali. Tapi tak sindari! Aku punya sampai minggu ini pacar dari Indonesia. Tapi, (aku sedih), dia berbehong ke saya juga juga dan hari ini kita pinis. Saya sedih sedikit, ya, tapi saya OK. Dan sekarang aku lihat lihat untuk temen perempuan baru yang juga mao ke Bali dengan saya. Ya, ya, aku mao temen perempuan yang manis dan juga cantik dan sexy, dan ya aku akan mao "make love" disana. Ya ya.

So, kalau wanita yang lihat ini pikir yang munkin dia suka, dan minta message saya di JakChat. Lagi, saya orang baik dan manis dan "gentle." Dan wanita banyak di Indonesia bilang saya "Mister, you so hensem..." So munkin aku juga handsome... Kamu lihat-- aku di friendster: www.friendster.com/bulebesar

OK. Sekarang di Inngris. Ma'af yang Bahasa saya tak bagus-- aku cuma belarja Bahasa untuk dua puluh hari...

OK. In English, with more detail and somewhat better grammar, ha ha... I have been to Indo twice and love it. I work and am now in the IZ of Baghdad, where there are no restaurants and few lovely ladies. So Indo is perfect to me! Yes, it is also nice to not have to go under hard cover because of daily mortar barrages.

I made the classic mistake of falling for a bar girl in Jakarta, from D's Place, and just tonight it fell apart over the phone, as I caught her in a big big lie. C'est la vie. Maybe I will still see her again, but the illusion of trust is shattered, so it would finally be what I am not exactly looking for... just another fuck.

All the same, I am still going to return in July or August and finally hit Bali. And I want to meet someone interesting and laid back, and (yes) attractive for a week or so of fun (and yes-- red hot naked passion) in Bali. And hopefully something much more... we will see.

Anyways, if any ladies on the board are interested, let me know. You can see me on friendster at www.friendster.com/bulebesar. I am actually a great guy, and not hard on the eyes, and funny and gentle. I tend to like petite women, which is odd because I am the "bule besar." I am above average height in America, which makes me tall in Indo. And I am broad at the shoulders. Built like a bear, I have been told many times. And, many Indonesian women have told me again and again that I am "hensem." Of course, maybe that's my passport and job, ha ha, but WHO CARES.

OK. Ladies, respond at will. All others-- I have my flame suit on. Have at me. Ha!

Peace, from a high stress and dangerous environment that makes me not care about any improprieties in posting a note like this. Its all good...

Jeff, the "bule besar..."

#54113 - 19 Jun 07 07:31 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: US_in_jakarta]
Adelheid Agnes Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta
Oh well not bad for belajar 20 days

#54119 - 19 Jun 07 08:00 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Adelheid Agnes]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Kuku is always available for a week of fun in Bali. Right, Ku?

#54122 - 19 Jun 07 08:27 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: US_in_jakarta]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: bulebesar
I am the "bule besar." I am above average height in America

Your friendster profile says your height is 172 centimeters. The average height of a white US male is 176.4 cm. BUT, the average height of a Standard Poodle is 15-21 inches. Whereas in central Iowa, the average height of maple trees ranges from 14 to 23 meters (43 to 75 feet). That might almost be acceptable; however, the average height of a Jewish Cocker Spaniel is 14.5 inches. Worse still, the average height of Islamic corn plants which produce baby corn is 6 feet. I think that says enough.

Otherwise, search for a nice holiday whore on Jaksa or back in Blok M (if wary of D's Place, try One Tree Bar and ask for Jasper) or on myspace. Also, Red Square bar in Plaza Senayan Arcadia is chock full of desperate but attractive and (mostly) respectable bule-hunting women on most nights.

Thanks.

PS - I don't brag about being a bald, negro midget - atau "bule hitam pendek".

#54123 - 19 Jun 07 08:30 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Shesca]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Oh dear sweet Jeff ... I read your post and can only thank the lord that you are American. Sorry to hear things didn't work out with the girl from the very respectable D's place. It is somewhat shocking that a girl you met in D's place would lie to you. She is probably so depressed at the breakup that she is putting on some very disappointing displays in the members area!

My advice to you Jeff is if you are only here for a holiday then enjoy all the illusions you want. You want to start believing you are handsome you go right ahead! Want to think you are the worlds best lover .. sure no problem. After all Jeff your on holiday so make the most of things and don't let reality in any way spoil a good time.

But Jeff just don't go falling in love with somebody again as you have to spend a little more time here to get to know the girls and to find one who is not going to rob you blind. If you want my advice skip block m and jakarta and go straight to Bali. Most of the girls you see in the bars of jakarta also operate in Bali. So don't worry you will still be "very handsome mister" Go to Kuta and visit a bar called M BAR GO ... loads of ayams there every night you can shag and will tell you what ever you need to hear.

Alternatively visit a well known site called www.adultfriendfinder.com and search the girls in bali.

Once again Jeff ... Enjoy your break from reality ..... DO NOT FALL IN LOVE

#54124 - 19 Jun 07 08:31 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Well researched, 10 out of 10 you black pigmentated without tightly curled hair lilliputian person!

#54128 - 19 Jun 07 09:09 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Dilli]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

It has been pointed out Jeff (by a fellow American) that my post may have been a little to harsh and contained insults "below the belt". Personally I think it's because your fellow American is a pinky lefty communist who doesn't understand the value of being armed to the hilt.

With that said the purpose of the post was not to insult but to protect you from getting bitten twice. You are in hell .. so come hear and enjoy it as much as possible because we all hear "you handsome mister" and enjoy it when some nubile 21 year old goddess says it. Just have fun was the message intended .. don't go getting all serious.

I lost count of the number of birds I have parked up in Indonesia who were having their lives paid for by somebody in America or Europe.

#54129 - 19 Jun 07 09:56 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: chewwyUK]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Having said all that, it is sometimes better to understand peoples positions and what they see on a daily basis.

Jeff see's this on his morning walks....

Attachments
1982-normalmorningwalk.jpg

#54130 - 19 Jun 07 10:00 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

While we see things much differently!

Attachments
1983-CipeteMornings.jpg

#54143 - 19 Jun 07 13:58 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: chewwyUK]
US_in_jakarta Offline

Loc: American in Iraq!
Quoting: chewwyUK
It has been pointed out Jeff (by a fellow American) that my post may have been a little to harsh and contained insults "below the belt". Personally I think it's because your fellow American is a pinky lefty communist who doesn't understand the value of being armed to the hilt.

With that said the purpose of the post was not to insult but to protect you from getting bitten twice. You are in hell .. so come hear and enjoy it as much as possible because we all hear "you handsome mister" and enjoy it when some nubile 21 year old goddess says it. Just have fun was the message intended .. don't go getting all serious.

I lost count of the number of birds I have parked up in Indonesia who were having their lives paid for by somebody in America or Europe.

Hey, all.

No worries-- I am LMAO at all the replies. Like Dilli pointed out, I am contending with more immediate stresses and hazards currently here in "serene" Baghdad. So all the comments here are well-taken.

Also-- thanks for the height correction. I need to learn how to convert to metric... luckily Google can do it, and I know that I am ACTUALLY 183 cm... right at six feet...

And my post here is serious-- I mean, what the hell, fun to see what responses I get-- but also tongue in cheek. Even the gal of note from D's Place hasn't per se broken my heart... My buddy Davis, an American who has lived in Bandung for the last seven years, told me that this would happen-- I would become so confident of being able to find the NEXT lovely gal in Indo IMMEDIATELY that my heart would seldom feel broken... So right that one...

It is all good. And this board is a fun place to browse. Maybe I'll look to catch a beer with some of you folks in Jakarta when I am back there in a month or so.

Cheers, keep the replies a rolling in...

JC

PS-- LOL, I am well aware that "hensem" may refer more to my US Passport and my wallet... AND I DON'T CARE.... I love Indonesia...

#54144 - 19 Jun 07 14:11 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: US_in_jakarta]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
More to your wallet actually..

#54145 - 19 Jun 07 14:14 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: US_in_jakarta]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
its good to have positive attitude. Don't worry, all people that give responses here, doesn't matter what they said and how they say it, its not all to be serious. People and JakChat are very nice basically.... it well said people here have a good ittention haha.. especially dilli. Right dil?

#54146 - 19 Jun 07 14:15 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Is it fuck Emma, I'm a bastard!

#54147 - 19 Jun 07 14:16 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Dilli]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
Quoting: Dilli
Is it fuck Emma, I'm a bastard!

Damn right he is, Emma! grin

#54148 - 19 Jun 07 14:18 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Dilli]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
no you are not a bastard... you are one small kitten inside, try to act like a tiger..:D

#54149 - 19 Jun 07 14:22 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Take Just's word for it. She knows me!

#54151 - 19 Jun 07 15:09 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Dilli]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
indeed pak bule besar is very very "hensem" ....rrrrr!!
hey Jeff! i'll see you in bali soon! dont worry..i'm dangerously cute bali babe! i think you gunna falling hard for me as soon as you see my rockin' arse! promise!;) so forget about those ayams that broke your heart!

#54176 - 19 Jun 07 19:48 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: US_in_jakarta]
Shesca Offline
Member*

...., and I know that I am ACTUALLY 183 cm... right at six feet...

NOW we are talking smile

PS-- LOL, I am well aware that "hensem" may refer more to my US Passport and my wallet... AND I DON'T CARE.... I love Indonesia...

GOOD for YOU!!!! That's the right spirit to be on JC. Never take anything personally!!!

#54191 - 20 Jun 07 09:15 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: chewwyUK]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Oh dear sweet Jeff ... I read your post and can only thank the lord that you are American. Sorry to hear things didn't work out with the girl from the very respectable D's place. It is somewhat shocking that a girl you met in D's place would lie to you. She is probably so depressed at the breakup that she is putting on some very disappointing displays in the members area!

My advice to you Jeff is if you are only here for a holiday then enjoy all the illusions you want. You want to start believing you are handsome you go right ahead! Want to think you are the worlds best lover .. sure no problem. After all Jeff your on holiday so make the most of things and don't let reality in any way spoil a good time.

But Jeff just don't go falling in love with somebody again as you have to spend a little more time here to get to know the girls and to find one who is not going to rob you blind. If you want my advice skip block m and jakarta and go straight to Bali. Most of the girls you see in the bars of jakarta also operate in Bali. So don't worry you will still be "very handsome mister" Go to Kuta and visit a bar called M BAR GO ... loads of ayams there every night you can shag and will tell you what ever you need to hear.

Alternatively visit a well known site called www.adultfriendfinder.com and search the girls in bali.

Once again Jeff ... Enjoy your break from reality ..... DO NOT FALL IN LOVE

Shut the fuck up chewwy...speak to your self!
Where do you meet the "now pregant" girl?!
Where we always go hang out...city parks?!

#54192 - 20 Jun 07 09:18 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Dilli]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

No, take my words....

He's a total bastard! He doesn't mind to be one, he always want to take all the blames, even the ones he'd not done.

Makes me think now, i change my mind, Dilli...can i slap you?!

#54193 - 20 Jun 07 09:25 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Lulu]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

chewwy looks at the calender on his desk an takes note of what time of the month it is ...

#54195 - 20 Jun 07 09:28 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: chewwyUK]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
chewwy looks at the calender on his desk an takes note of what time of the month it is ...

my thoughts exactly! smile

#54196 - 20 Jun 07 10:03 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Lulu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Lulu

No, take my words....

He's a total bastard! He doesn't mind to be one, he always want to take all the blames, even the ones he'd not done.

Ah, nice to have her back on form again!

Attachments
1992-truth.gif

#54197 - 20 Jun 07 10:07 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Dilli]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Lulu

No, take my words....

Ah, nice to have her back on form again!
Take a note Dilli...total different form!

#54198 - 20 Jun 07 10:08 Re: WANTED: Pacar perempuan ke Bali di July atau August. [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I knew I was missing someone!

Attachments
1993-___01.jpg

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop