Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#54010 - 17 Jun 07 07:34 SEX on the FIRST DATE?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
i know some of you might think i'm a ho! but i'm gonna completely honest here. yes, i do sex on first date! my long, fulfilling relationships including my currrent (over 2 yrs) began with first date sex.

i used to think that first date sex is a bad idea because you "dont" know him. so, i waited for a couple or few dates but most of them didn't result in long terms.

so, i decided what the hell!! until you have sex, you'll never know him! if the chemistry is great why should i wait, soon or later i will endup having sex with him anyway.

no hate responses please! i just wanted to share my experience with you. but if you would like to share your own please do so...i'd love hear it!!

#54011 - 17 Jun 07 07:40 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: juminten]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Want to go to see a movie tonight?

#54022 - 17 Jun 07 14:38 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Dilli]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
You know what they say... you need a test drive before buying the car. Why going on a second date if he sucks in bed?

#54024 - 17 Jun 07 15:05 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Orang Kanada]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Orang Kanada
You know what they say... you need a test drive before buying the car. Why going on a second date if he sucks in bed?

Actually OK , it is not just men that can be a hopeless shag - women can be too .

As for having a shag on the first date - well that is up to the individual , personally I wouldn't expect my girlfriend to discuss the matter of whether or not we had a shag on the first date with anyone , yet alone strangers .

#54027 - 17 Jun 07 16:39 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
but that initial amorous enchantment can turn to this:

Woman jailed for testicle attack
A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

'Pulled hard'

Sentencing Monti, Judge Charles James said it was "a very serious injury" and that Monti was not acting in self defence.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term but "open relationship" with Monti towards the end of May last year.

The pair remained on good terms and on 30 May she picked him up from a party in Crosby and went back for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.

An argument ensued and Mr Jones said there was a struggle between them.

In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".

I am in no way a violent person

Amanda Monti

He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

The court heard that a friend saw Monti put Mr Jones's testicle into her mouth and try to swallow it.

She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.

In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

The letter added: "I have challenged myself to explain what has happened but still I just cannot remember. This has caused much anguish to me and will do for the rest of my life."

#54030 - 17 Jun 07 18:27 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: juminten]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Quoting: wrangler dudette
i know some of you might think i'm a ho! but i'm gonna completely honest here. yes, i do sex on first date! my long, fulfilling relationships including my currrent (over 2 yrs) began with first date sex.

i used to think that first date sex is a bad idea because you "dont" know him. so, i waited for a couple or few dates but most of them didn't result in long terms.

so, i decided what the hell!! until you have sex, you'll never know him! if the chemistry is great why should i wait, soon or later i will endup having sex with him anyway.

no hate responses please! i just wanted to share my experience with you. but if you would like to share your own please do so...i'd love hear it!!

A Lot of people do sex on first date, whatever and however they do it, i can't say its better than after fiew dates. Its people personal choice, and yeah i have done it... with sometimes regrets and sometimes i'd say 'what the heck' about it. I have heard that in the states they have some kind of 'unwritten rules' about dating game. First date should be all about make a good impression, maybe kiss on the cheek, with tongue.. if lucky.. and of course no sex. And the girl have to wait at least a week and the guy have to wait a week to call the girl again.. or one of 'em who break the rule will have 'no-integrity' stamps, and get judge by the other as impatient loser. They have to date at least three times or a month before get laid... Just to prove that they patient and good enough. Anyway, i know this thing is not valid in Jakarta... haha

#54032 - 17 Jun 07 19:50 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Roy's hair
but that initial amorous enchantment can turn to this:

Woman jailed for testicle attack
A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

'Pulled hard'

Sentencing Monti, Judge Charles James said it was "a very serious injury" and that Monti was not acting in self defence.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term but "open relationship" with Monti towards the end of May last year.

The pair remained on good terms and on 30 May she picked him up from a party in Crosby and went back for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.

An argument ensued and Mr Jones said there was a struggle between them.

In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".

I am in no way a violent person

Amanda Monti

He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

The court heard that a friend saw Monti put Mr Jones's testicle into her mouth and try to swallow it.

She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.

In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

The letter added: "I have challenged myself to explain what has happened but still I just cannot remember. This has caused much anguish to me and will do for the rest of my life."

I believe that it is actually a gland rather than an organ .

#54033 - 17 Jun 07 20:07 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring

I believe that it is actually a gland rather than an organ .

Roses on your piano??

#54064 - 18 Jun 07 10:37 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring

Actually OK , it is not just men that can be a hopeless shag - women can be too .

As for having a shag on the first date - well that is up to the individual , personally I wouldn't expect my girlfriend to discuss the matter of whether or not we had a shag on the first date with anyone , yet alone strangers .

capt i should have wrote share your "opinion" on the subject! but hell yes, it would be cool to know who you guys did it with (ie.angelina jolie, brad pitt?) and where and how. tell me..tell me!

#54065 - 18 Jun 07 10:39 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: juminten]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
knowing myself as i do .... if I shag on the first date I am never going to take things to more than a shag when i feel like it

I usually make myself wait another few dates if i like the girl and can see more than a quick bunk up

#54067 - 18 Jun 07 10:49 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: juminten]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
it would be cool to know who you guys did it with and where and how. tell me..tell me!

I still fondly remember my first date with Dian Sastro. We met behind some trees at Monas one night. She had cunningly disguised herself as an ugly bencong and spoke in a queer mincing voice (and somehow she looked taller than she does in the movies and on TV). But no problem, as she gave me a fantastic blow job on that magnificent first date. It was so cute the way she eagerly gargled the liter of putrid mayonnaise before swallowing it.

Edited by kenyeung (18 Jun 07 10:52)
Edit Reason: To remove the crude bits

#54069 - 18 Jun 07 10:54 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Orang Kanada]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!

Well said and so true, OK! I wouldn't go on a second date if he only has tiny lil willy for sure! grin

#54070 - 18 Jun 07 10:58 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Just]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

lol..! damm...just! thats why i love you..! you are so honest! and i'm glad i'm not alone in this one.

#54071 - 18 Jun 07 11:07 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: juminten]
Just Offline
Member+++

well, wd dear... I would love to share my stories, but I don't know where to start them... LMAO!!!

#54072 - 18 Jun 07 11:15 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Just]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

just, close your eyes and say it out loud! i know you can baby!

#54073 - 18 Jun 07 11:20 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: juminten]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I was a young man, vastly inexperienced and quite frankly very grateful to get some. Sam was 32, a mother of two, and not too bad looking. Rough as a badgers arse, but very pleasant to look at none the less.

We flirted over a period of weeks, as we worked in the same office, and one evening I ended up in her house, having a smoke and a chat, and one thing led to another. Eventually I got the hint that she was trying to seduce me and I lost no time in having a good fiddle with all the pertinent bits, gradually working my way down.

Eventually I took a deep breath and went down on her; from her reaction I gathered that she was enjoying herself, and she decided a 69 was in order, her on top.

I was thrilled with my luck and closed my eyes, concentrating on making a good job of things. After a few minutes my eyes opened and I was struck with horror. Her bumhole, of which I naturally had a great view, appeared to have grapes protruding from it (my first ever experience of piles!), and was a little brown and crusty.

I got up and left. And vomited in a bush. I found it difficult to look her in the eye after that.

#54075 - 18 Jun 07 11:33 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

The worst date I ever went on was really depressing. I waited and waited for this girl to turn up and she never did. It was awful, because I really thought we had something special

I rang her later and she denied that I'd ever asked her out. Turns out I'd dreamt it!

#54076 - 18 Jun 07 11:34 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Dilli]
Just Offline
Member+++

LOLOLOL!!!! Some experience, Gaf! A horror one!

#54077 - 18 Jun 07 11:37 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Dilli]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Dilli
The worst date I ever went on was really depressing. I waited and waited for this girl to turn up and she never did. It was awful, because I really thought we had something special

I rang her later and she denied that I'd ever asked her out. Turns out I'd dreamt it!

do i need to help you out to spank her around??

*wd spanks just hard*

#54078 - 18 Jun 07 11:38 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

many moons ago after I started working offshore I went for a night out with a few of my mates to Dundee.

I met my mates in a club and we proceeded in having a good night. Towards the end of the night I spy a rather attractive female, to cut a long story show I ended up back at a hotel room with her and 2 of her mates.

Her two mates were quite happily doing their own thing so me and this lass decided to have a very sneaky shag next to them. I finish up and she heads to the shower.

I look at the bed sheets and just see a red mess. I panic get dressed and stand up. I feel all light headed, I thought I was just drunk so I headed into the shower as well, by this time the other two have realised what was happening.

I get into the shower and realise where the blood was coming from, I had snapped my banjo string!

I promptly left the hotel room apologising a lot. This starts the next dilema, I'm in the middle of Dundee, I've lost quite a lot of blood and I have no idea where my mates are, so I head to the bus station.

It's 6am and there isn't a bus to glasgow until 7. Finally I make it home by 12 and sit shaking for the next 2 days!

#54082 - 18 Jun 07 11:55 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: Dilli]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Banjo string, eh? That'll silence em. Happens to then worst of us, generally when deflowering. Personally I know nothing of banjo strings, but do recall the evening when a drunk and eager but inexperienced bird caused my double bass number eight fencing wire to snap.

#54083 - 18 Jun 07 12:03 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: kenyeung]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

But she kept on wanting to play with it!

Attachments
1974--broken.jpg

#54084 - 18 Jun 07 12:19 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: juminten]
bonita Offline
Member+++

Loc: at my desk
..... and i'm glad i'm not alone in this one.

indeed, you aren't, wd wink

#54097 - 18 Jun 07 20:40 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: bonita]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

How about a threesome on the first date?

#54101 - 18 Jun 07 21:02 Re: SEX on the FIRST DATE? [Re: kenyeung]
The Great Gonzo Offline
Member+

Loc: Big Durian
Dilli,
Your story involving the piles damn near made me throw up just by reading it...
Then... stupid me... I searched google images to see what you meant. This time I did throw up.
What the hell was this woman thinking even taking her clothes off with a condition like this? I certainly wouldn't.

Quoting: Just

Well said and so true, OK! I wouldn't go on a second date if he only has tiny lil willy for sure! grin

And not too many men will go on a 2nd date with a woman who has a huge cavernous hole that is better suited for a fist... wink

Sorry Gonzo, that one had to go, brought back too many bad memories!

Edited by Dilli (19 Jun 07 07:55)
Edit Reason: Had to remove it...it was brutal even by my standards

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop