Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#53930 - 15 Jun 07 10:29 Wise Muslim
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
This is a post on Patung's site by a very wise, well-read Muslim. He/she gave permission to post it here. I think if more ignorant muzzies (and all the ignorants from other religions) understood this stuff as this person does, 80% of the world's current problems would be solved.

Sputjam Says:
June 14th, 2007 at 8:21 am

The truth is, despite Godís messages in the Koran forbidding idol worship, we see a billion Muslims praying toward a stone in Mecca everyday.
Despite no messages in the Koran telling mankind to worship God, how it should be done, and when etc, Muslims devote a substantial amount of time to these rituals.
Despite the Koranís messages saying freedom of faith, Muslim religionists kill those who abandon their faith, and those they consider apostates.
Despite the Koranís warnings against clerics, Muslim religionists put all their faith in these clerics as their leader.

What more proof must I show that those who think they are Muslims, are in fact pagans of an invented Arab religion?

Koranic messages do not advocate religion. Religions are for pagans and idol worshipers.
Koranic messages highlight a simple way of life. Some of the guidelines are stated, such as it being forbidden to kill another soul, treating your parents well, etc.
Keep to these guidelines of doing good deeds, and your thoughts of God will be magnified.
Your life in the next is judged only by your deeds, if you believe in God.
For those who disbelieve in God, despite all the evidence shown in the heavens and the earth, God considers them arrogant.
Serve God by doing good deeds. If you have problems, He is the knower, the wise.
Seek help only from God alone. Anywhere, anytime.
If you suffer from hardship, persevere, and seek help from God, in any language.

And be warned. Some of the traditional translations of the Koran were meant to mislead mankind into pagan worship. Study the newer translations. There are many out there on the Internet, above censorship by the lord of paganism, the clerics, who are only protecting their turf when it comes to controlling the human mind.

Live your life blissfully. Do not be enslaved by clerics and militants.
http://www.indonesiamatters.com/1306/hardline-islam/

#54251 - 20 Jun 07 23:41 Re: Wise Muslim [Re: riccardo]
Cuckoo Offline
Member++

Loc: fairyland
Yea, too bad he/she is a rarity in any moslem world, no wonder he/she have to do it anonimously. Sad really.

#54373 - 22 Jun 07 12:14 Re: Wise Muslim [Re: riccardo]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Wise muslim really? That person only have a good view of what islam really is. As a person who grew up by moslem background, i tell you Kor'an is not the only source for moslem people, but there's source called sunah etc. Which is i think pretty much 'crap' its the same like christian seek up to Pope in Chatolic Church

So you.. moslem hater. Don't blame in to the Religion, blame in to the System and the world Hypocracy.

#54375 - 22 Jun 07 12:31 Re: Wise Muslim [Re: emmajkt]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
all what mussiez did/doing is killing innocents!! blowing up boms, beheading non mussiez, threatening, demo allahu akbar and shits! they are animals!

#54377 - 22 Jun 07 12:37 Re: Wise Muslim [Re: juminten]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

WD you have been living in America to long hehe

Its not "muzzies" it is PEOPLE that are doing those things. They are just using a system to their advantage. You can't put everybody in the same boat as there a different interpretations used.

#54380 - 22 Jun 07 12:39 Re: Wise Muslim [Re: juminten]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
i have to disagree with that, not all moslems... its 'a bunch' of misslead moslems who i even doubt they are really believe in God, they can't have a religion...

#54414 - 22 Jun 07 15:02 Re: Wise Muslim [Re: emmajkt]
Yes Offline
Member++

Loc: Bali, Indonesia
theres also alot of mislead christians killing a lot of people aswell.

#54418 - 22 Jun 07 16:01 Re: Wise Muslim [Re: Yes]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: xolunt
There are also a lot of misled Christians killing a lot of people as well. [edited for clarity by r]

Indeed xolunt, as I mentioned in the very first paragraph in this thread:
"I think if more ignorant muzzies (and all the ignorants from other religions) understood this stuff as this person does, 80% of the world's current problems would be solved."

Regardless, two wrongs don't make a right. There are certainly different levels of violence, and the killings by Christians are rarely precipitated by a scream of "JESUS IS GREAT!!!"

#54429 - 22 Jun 07 23:57 Re: Wise Muslim [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Regardless, two wrongs don't make a right. There are certainly different levels of violence, and the killings by Christians are rarely precipitated by a scream of "JESUS IS GREAT!!!"

No , much more insipid :- www.godhatesfags.com - evil in the name of religion and according to you , you people are so advanced that they should know better .

#54506 - 24 Jun 07 08:50 Re: Wise Muslim [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
This is what's in store:

Attachments
2032-image00231.jpg

Edited by Roy's hair (24 Jun 07 08:58)

#54507 - 24 Jun 07 09:08 Re: Wise Muslim [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Bindun - but a nice image nonetheless!

Attachments
2033-NoVirgins.jpg

#54531 - 24 Jun 07 17:30 Re: Wise Muslim [Re: Yes]
Adelheid Agnes Offline
Member+

Oh well, I think its not the religion we should blame for. Its the people who use it in wrong way. Not all muslim people are bad, because I know it since I live with them. Not all christian are bad either. Back to the people again. How they treat others.

Moderator:  NetCop