Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#53928 - 15 Jun 07 10:17 Now this has all the makings of a great news story ...
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta

Probably doest mean much to non British people but it looks like this could be a great story to follow. To give you some background Barrymore was a very well known, well paid unfunny man. 2 years ago a guy was found dead in his pool after a party, Barrymore and his chums all got away with no charges.

However it would seem that Barrymore so desperate for the limelight he once enjoyed started working with Simon Cowells older brother who is an author. The plan was to release a book and make a fortune .. however it would seem that Barrymore so desperate to talk about himself may have said to much as the recording have been used to the police to arrest Barrymore 2 years later.

Now this is going to be a fun story to follow as it contains:

Fame
Drugs
Homosexual rape
Murder
An unstable man in Barrymore

Cant wait for this one to play out in the British Tabloids - they are goingto have a field say with this one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/ar...in_page_id=1770

#53934 - 15 Jun 07 11:46 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: chewwyUK]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
I'm not sure - everyone is already bored with listening to the stories of a few drugged up old queens gone wrong .

Lubbocks' family are pushing this on the basis that he had a sore arse when found , and asphyxiation is just such a vague term , and drowning after all causes asphyxia that this far after the event , the arrest is hollow .

All this is being done to appease Lubbocks family who thought that their son could do know wrong .

Take a look at the link , they can't even get the headline spelling right , that is how interested everyone is .

#53938 - 15 Jun 07 12:38 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Oh come now good captain ..... Barrymore is such an annoying twat of the highest order. I cant wait for him to get banged up and rogered by a bunch of hard men (mind you I'm sure he cant either). Make no mistake captain Barrymore has made it to the top of my suicide watch list

#53949 - 15 Jun 07 13:57 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: chewwyUK]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Barrymore was an extremely funny man. Think he lives in Auckland now. Shagging kiwis. The man obviously has taste. John Cleese lost his virginity in Auckland also, btw.

#53951 - 15 Jun 07 14:22 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: Piss Salon]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Barrymore Funny !! you cant be serious .... he must be the least funny man i know.

BTW ... sorry i didn't make it last night but it was hard to move more than 5 meters from my toilet. However I do have a little birthday gift for you tonight

#53953 - 15 Jun 07 17:18 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: chewwyUK]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
I'm aw-wite your aw-wite, everyone's feelin' aw-wite tonight!!
Sexually mutilated corpse in me pool - aw-wight!!

Barrymore sucks donkeys

#53964 - 15 Jun 07 21:46 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: Roy's Hair]
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Hey, is Jonathan Kenney an Actor? Sure I have seen his face on the box before, perhaps "The Bill"?

Yep was a bit gutted when Barrymore turned in NZ, The Maori's and Samoans and Tongans probably attracted him, big fella's those guys.

Anyway is he back where he belongs....Essex?

Peter Kay

#53965 - 15 Jun 07 21:47 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: Magpie]
Shesca Offline
Member*

You're right, Chew. It doesnt mean a thing for me, a non British.

#53971 - 16 Jun 07 09:17 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Quoting: Roy's hair
I'm aw-wite your aw-wite, everyone's feelin' aw-wite tonight!!
Sexually mutilated corpse in me pool - aw-wight!!

Barrymore sucks donkeys

He is also the subject of the Mr Mens latest character....

Attachments
1964-Mrblock.jpg

#53972 - 16 Jun 07 09:33 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

They have even made a movie about what happened that night

Attachments
1965-barry.jpg

#53973 - 16 Jun 07 09:35 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Meanwhile, after a lengthy investigation, the Police claim to have discovered a motive!

Attachments
1966-barrynomore.jpg

#53974 - 16 Jun 07 11:37 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

The facts (just to set the record straight-if you will pardon the pun)

Michael Barrymore, the noted homosexual, was arrested by police yesterday as his shady past caught up with him.

Barrymore, 55, is now in the custody of Essex Police who are questioning him on a number of issues, most notably his involvement with the TV shows Strike It Lucky and My Kind Of Music. It was on Strike It Lucky that he first dreamt up the ridiculous catchprase "Awight!" (alright!), and this is thought to be central to the police investigation.

Barrymore, who figured in last year's Celebrity Big Brother, cried uncontrollably on the show, and told fellow housemates, including George Galloway and Nightmare In Wax's Pete Burns, all about his sad life thus far. Millions of TV viewers at home reeled from this onslaught of self-pitious drivel, and the would-be comedian was nominated for eviction on numerous occasions.

He 'came out' as gay in 1995 and, two years later in 1997, split with his wife Cheryl. She later went on to publish a book, What A Dipstick, in which she wrote extensively about his alcohol and drug addiction, and the way his penis was always brown.

On March 31 2001, Stuart Lubbock, who enjoyed 'inspecting meat', was killed at Barrymore's estate, whilst swimming naked in his swimming pool. He had been "violated in the rear" according to police reports. The investigation into Barrymore's involvement in Mr Lubbock's death is ongoing, but the star is expected to be cleared of any wrongdoing, especially if the decision is sought from Conservative Law Lords who are all notorious homosexuals.

Sgt Strapon, of Essex Police, said:

"Mr Barrymore made some very poor TV shows which we are looking into, and we are expecting to award something to the bent shot soon."

#53986 - 16 Jun 07 19:31 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: chewwyUK]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: chewwyUK
Oh come now good captain ..... Barrymore is such an annoying twat of the highest order. I cant wait for him to get banged up and rogered by a bunch of hard men (mind you I'm sure he cant either). Make no mistake captain Barrymore has made it to the top of my suicide watch list

I can't see where I said anything else - I did state that no one is actually interested in Barrymore or Lubbock - he doesn't concern my in the slightest , I don't watch that sort of tosh , but then I don't watch anything with Victoria Beckham in it either .

Complete tosspot he may be , but he made an absolute fortune out of it - pretty sad reflection on the state of Denmark Eh ?

#54013 - 17 Jun 07 07:55 Re: Now this has all the makings of a great news story ... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

He has also cashed in with the revamped Board Game of Cluedo!

Attachments
1968-cluedo.jpg

Moderator:  NetCop