Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#53877 - 14 Jun 07 14:59 Need Advise - Am Heart broken !
LoWangSmg Offline

Loc: Semarang
Hi, this is my first post here and I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend Nor has been cheating on me. The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. Nor has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some Friends from Solo, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive, although I can hear an ojek buzzing off around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed That I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with Nor again. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson Lowrider next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole jalan when she comes home.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that the rocker boxes on my engine seems to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer? Who is the best dealer in Jakarta ?

Hope you can help ! Thanks in advance.

#53879 - 14 Jun 07 15:04 Re: Need Advise - Am Heart broken ! [Re: LoWangSmg]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
A simple decision. Trade in the Harley and get a Tiger.

#53882 - 14 Jun 07 15:35 Re: Need Advise - Am Heart broken ! [Re: Piss Salon]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
For a first time post you seem to have gaged the level of the site just perfectly!

As for the best dealers in Jakarta ... I would say they can be found around stadium

#53888 - 14 Jun 07 16:15 Re: Need Advise - Am Heart broken ! [Re: chewwyUK]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
I'd first change the oil and be sure it has the right amount in - i.e., not overfilled. If that doesn't work, try new gaskets, and you can do that yourself too, just a tad messy. After that get an old rusty chain, tie it around your gf's ankle and hook it onto the bike. Then fire it up and motor down a gravel road at least 100kph, the chain/gf contraption will provide extra drag to test your engine and new gaskets. Good luck.

#53889 - 14 Jun 07 16:20 Re: Need Advise - Am Heart broken ! [Re: riccardo]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
Ouch, Ric! Some advise! LOL

#53901 - 14 Jun 07 18:07 Re: Need Advise - Am Heart broken ! [Re: LoWangSmg]
bonita Offline
Member+++

Loc: at my desk
Quoting: LoWangSmg
Hi, this is my first post here and I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend Nor has been cheating on me. The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. Nor has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some Friends from Solo, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive, although I can hear an ojek buzzing off around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed That I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with Nor again. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson Lowrider next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole jalan when she comes home.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that the rocker boxes on my engine seems to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer? Who is the best dealer in Jakarta ?

Hope you can help ! Thanks in advance.

Oalaah...easy tho, Mas. Di lem bae.

Dilem....par.

Bikin sebel.

#53945 - 15 Jun 07 13:26 Re: Need Advise - Am Heart broken ! [Re: riccardo]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Quoting: riccardo
I'd first change the oil and be sure it has the right amount in - i.e., not overfilled. If that doesn't work, try new gaskets, and you can do that yourself too, just a tad messy. After that get an old rusty chain, tie it around your gf's ankle and hook it onto the bike. Then fire it up and motor down a gravel road at least 100kph, the chain/gf contraption will provide extra drag to test your engine and new gaskets. Good luck.

*LQTM*
Easy Ric, we're not living in stone age...better advice: find another gf Wong SMG!

#53966 - 15 Jun 07 22:23 Re: Need Advise - Am Heart broken ! [Re: doremi]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
First remove the rocker boxes' covers, align all and tighten the bolts. If no improvement, try new gaskets. Otherwise, try PT Mabua Harley-Davidson. Jl Fatmawati No.14 Jaksel. 62-21-7590-6606 62-21-7511055 (fax)
http://www.harley-davidson-jakarta.com/

thanks.

Moderator:  NetCop