Member++

Loc: fairyland
Please pass this on to everyone you know:

PS: Madeleine has a noticeable (and eye catching) birth defect in
her right eye pupil - not obvious in this picture.It looks like the
black of her pupil has run into the rest of her eye - like a tear
drop.

Please read this message and pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you are
aware my niece is still missing and I am asking everyone I know to send this as a chain letter i.e. you send it to everyone you know and ask them to do the same, as the story isonly being covered in Britain, Eire and Portugal. We don't believe that she is in Portugal anymore and need to get her picture and the storyacross Europe as quickly as possible. Suggestions are welcome.

Phil McCann------ End of Forwarded Message--
Tammy TinawiGorgeous DubaiPO Box 52654DubaiUAE+971 50 350 8167

Edited by Cuckoo (12 Jun 07 03:21)

#53676 - 12 Jun 07 07:15 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Cuckoo]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
nope. madelaine ain't in jakarta. i know. i looked.

#53685 - 12 Jun 07 08:25 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: KuKuKaChu]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
The power of the Sun Newspaper aye !! As sad as it is I cant help wonder how one child going missing gets so much coverage in the global media. I mean children are being killed every day and nobody seems to care about them.

Any of our journalist friends care to shed any light on what makes some stories get the sort of coverage madelaine is getting while other get nothing

#53699 - 12 Jun 07 09:57 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: chewwyUK]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
It's a good story for the old Currant Bun. Anything with a whiff of kiddy fiddling will raise readers righteous indignation and keep 'em hooked. Actually she could be in Bali now I think about it, lots o kiddy fiddlin' there apparently. She'll be locked in a cellar in Kuta being fed on pork fried rice.

#53701 - 12 Jun 07 09:58 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Roy's Hair]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
....or Belgium. Remember what happened there?

#53712 - 12 Jun 07 12:13 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: chewwyUK]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: chewwyUK

... care to shed any light on what makes some stories get the sort of coverage madelaine is getting while other get nothing

Simple. She's white, middle-class from a good family who's done everything right -- meaning she could be one of "OUR" kids. If she's some 3rd world brown kid, she's not one of "US", she's one of "THEM". If it happens to a white trailer trash, drug-addicted family, they are also "THEM". In the mainstream of Euro-N.American societies, whether we like it or not, whether it's just or not, the "US" side runs the governments, businesses and media. The "THEM" side is not one of "US" and "THEY" are accustomed to getting the shitty end of the stick...

#53745 - 12 Jun 07 15:49 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I know I posted it elsewhere but I liked it

Attachments
1956-findingmaddie.jpg

#53770 - 12 Jun 07 21:54 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: riccardo

... care to shed any light on what makes some stories get the sort of coverage madelaine is getting while other get nothing

Simple. She's white, middle-class from a good family who's done everything right -- meaning she could be one of "OUR" kids. If she's some 3rd world brown kid, she's not one of "US", she's one of "THEM". If it happens to a white trailer trash, drug-addicted family, they are also "THEM". In the mainstream of Euro-N.American societies, whether we like it or not, whether it's just or not, the "US" side runs the governments, businesses and media. The "THEM" side is not one of "US" and "THEY" are accustomed to getting the shitty end of the stick...

Not quite .

Her parents are now getting taken to task for their rather enjoyable jaunt that they have taken round europe - see the pope etc - though what good he will do I don't know .

Unfortunately , them leaving the little girl for ages , with the bloody doors open , continuously telegraphing that she was unattended doesn't help . They may have some big explaning to do .

You forget Riccardo that every fucker jumps on the bandwagon while there is a story to sell - you should know , words are your stock in trade . Everyone secretly knows what the outcome will be - either a note demanding money (unlikely) , or she will possibly re-appear after 16 years , or a nasty discovery , but whatever happens , people crave the story .

#53835 - 14 Jun 07 00:36 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2005320001-2007270424,00.html

And here it starts -

#53838 - 14 Jun 07 01:42 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Dilli]
Cuckoo Offline
Member++

All and all, she's just a kid, a missing one for that.

#53872 - 14 Jun 07 11:26 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Cuckoo]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
This story, though I haven't been following it closely at all, is the sum of all our fears, particularly for parents. Itís a real boogeyman story and what is happening to her know we all know. Combined with possible neglect by well-to-do parents, the story is a good one for the media and readers. Nothing too strange about that. Would the story be getting the same publicity if it was say a Portuguese girl? Probably not, but that is because of the ferocity and competitiveness of the British media and the fact that news in English is more easily picked up by other media in English-speaking nations. Are there better news stories that deserve our attention, such as Darfur, global child trafficking etc etc? Well, thatís not even a question. Who can explain why some stories grab headlines more readily? The death of Princess Diana versus the death a short-time later as Mother Teresa. The massive outpouring of sympathy and cash for the victims of the tsunami but less sympathy and cash for the victims of the Iranian and then Pakistani earthquakes? (Disaster-aversion?) Timing is everything. Slow news days, the time between child abductions/disasters etc. I mean, who can explain the Paris Hilton disgrace? It is a terrible indictment on humanity that she is a news story. I suggest people watch Idiocracy starring Luke Wilson; a pretty silly film for the most part but it makes a couple of good points.

#53991 - 16 Jun 07 19:53 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Cuckoo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Cuckoo
All and all, she's just a kid, a missing one for that.

And what everyone is thinking is " Oh , isn't it such a shame , nice parents and all , but they did just piss off and leave her unattended - and fairly much put a note on the door saying 'come and get it' "

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (16 Jun 07 20:00)

#60645 - 08 Sep 07 09:40 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

In a shock move yesterday, Portugese police named Kate McCann as a suspect claiming that sniffer dogs have smelled the "scent of death" in a hire car the McCann's had hire.

Later yesterday Gerry McCann was also being questioned.

I wonder when the truth will be released.

Attachments
Find Maddie 1.jpg

Find maddie 2.jpg

Find Maddie 3.jpg

#60646 - 08 Sep 07 09:50 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I really feel that parents who wish to go out for the evening should get a babysitter. It is realtively easy to find one and could give a great deal of peace of mind!

Attachments
needababysitter.jpg

#60891 - 12 Sep 07 09:03 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Breaking news...Portugals police force have identified the culprit after researching CCTV footage!

Attachments
maddiefurtive.gif

#60894 - 12 Sep 07 10:05 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Dilli]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
Quoting: Dilli
Breaking news...Portugals police force have identified the culprit after researching CCTV footage!

hahahaha laugh... that's creative dilli!

#60895 - 12 Sep 07 10:09 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: emmajkt]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I must be honest and admit I did not do that one, but, it did make me laugh!

#61108 - 13 Sep 07 23:56 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Dilli]
Cuckoo Offline
Member++

Quoting: Dilli
In a shock move yesterday, Portugese police named Kate McCann as a suspect claiming that sniffer dogs have smelled the "scent of death" in a hire car the McCann's had hire.

Later yesterday Gerry McCann was also being questioned.

I wonder when the truth will be released.

1 out of 3 sex related child kidnapings/ killings, was "close" to home, go figure! Predator and pervert should be banned from having children.

#61240 - 15 Sep 07 17:15 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Cuckoo]
Queenie Offline
Member++

Loc: Earth
As portuguese i feel ashamed that they choose Portugal to "kill" that innocent girl... Maddie is not a missing girl, she was killed by sedative overdose so parents could dinner in peace, they called british newspapers before they call the police to dispist what really happen...
This is a complicated case involving lots of ppl, religion and money... They got a meeting with pope in only 3 days thats fantastic, can u all imagine if we all wanted a meeting with pope??
Now kate's diary, saying kids was hiper... all kids r hiper thats why they r kids, so they sedace them to be quiet...
For me they r guilty and no parents leave kids alone to go have fun... they should pay for what they did!!!

#61292 - 16 Sep 07 13:35 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Queenie]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I think you are correct when you say the case is "complicated" however, whether she is in fact dead is not yet known and there is zero proof as to what has actually happened here.

It will be interesting when the truth comes out, thats for sure!

#61298 - 17 Sep 07 04:09 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
[/quote]
You forget that every fucker jumps on the bandwagon while there is a story to sell.[/quote]
Never a truer word spoken, Richard Branson has obviously seen the potential to sell on the back of this one. The McCann's fly Virgin, Virgin Mobile sent out texts to their customers in Portugal to look out for the poor girl, and pretty soon the whole media bus that is following this around and making into the longest running news story since O.J. did you know what, will have Virgin logos all over it.

Just so you know Branson turned down the acting fee when he appeared on Friends, and insisted on a Virgin plane in the episode, this man knows how to market his companies, and right now perhaps the English Public percieve him as the caring billionaire businessman.

Peter Kay

#61307 - 17 Sep 07 08:47 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Magpie]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

As you mentioned OJ did anybody else hear the news he has been arrested for armed robbery? Don't know the details but he "stole" some sports memorabilia which he claims is his.

The guy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?

#61308 - 17 Sep 07 08:48 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Magpie]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

A dangerous game for sure, things are loking realy quite sinister, and the McCanns insistance to stay in portugal for months doesn't help their attempt to look innocent . If nothing else, the blame for what happened lies firmly at th parents door, and now there are suggestions of administration of a sedative.

Perhaps Mrr B will supply a Virgin Media Group coffin should the worst be realized.

#61309 - 17 Sep 07 09:05 Re: FW: PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: chewwyUK]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

As you mentioned OJ did anybody else hear the news he has been arrested for armed robbery? Don't know the details but he "stole" some sports memorabilia which he claims is his.

The guy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?

He's going for the "full house"

Further details at the Official OJ Website

http:// OJ Simpson, slash, slash, backslash. com

Attachments
oj.jpg

#61310 - 17 Sep 07 09:17 PLEASE Help Find Madelaine McCann [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Latest police evidence shows it was some old bastard with a walking stick...

Attachments
maddie.gif

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop