Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus

Man sues over permanent erection

By staff writers

June 06, 2007 10:11am
Article from: NEWS.com.au

Font size: + -

Send this article: Print Email

A NEW York man has sued the makers of a health drink, saying it has given him a permanent erection for the last two years.

Christopher Woods said he drank the vitamin-enriched Boost Plus, made by the Swiss-based Novartis pharmaceutical company, on June 5, 2004.

He woke up the next morning "with an erection that would not subside" and sought treatment of the condition, called severe priapism, court papers say.

Mr Woods, 29, had a penile implant to move blood from one area to another, acccording to the Associated Press.

The lawsuit filed yesterday said Mr Woods later had problems that required him to have blood vessels in his penis closed off, a procedure that lessens the likelihood of an erection.

Novartis's Boost Plus website described the drink as "a great-tasting, high calorie, nutritionally complete oral supplement for people who require extra energy and protein in a limited volume", in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

Mr Woods' lawsuit, which seeks unspecified damages, names Novartis Consumer Health Inc as a defendant.

A spokeswoman for Novartis said the company was aware of the lawsuit but would not comment.

#53372 - 07 Jun 07 18:27 Re: Permanent erection [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

I love his name.

Talk about spiking somebody's drink!

#53388 - 07 Jun 07 20:26 Re: Permanent erection [Re: Piss Salon]
kenyeung Moderator Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: Piss Salon
health drink Boost Plus has given him a permanent erection for the last two years.

Bintang did that to me for over a decade until I started using the cheese grater.

#53390 - 07 Jun 07 20:37 Re: Permanent erection [Re: kenyeung]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Priapism. Lovely stuff. He must be weeing in his eye every morning

#53391 - 07 Jun 07 20:41 Re: Permanent erection [Re: Roy's Hair]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Q) Kuku has a priapism and walks into a wall. What part of his anatomy does he hit first?

A) His nose.

#53394 - 07 Jun 07 21:13 Re: Permanent erection [Re: Piss Salon]
Pujangga

Roy's Chair, Priapic is a must for your next Metro column on Monas or anything else.

Priapism: Condition in which the penis is continually erect; usually painful and seldom with sexual arousal.

Priapus: (classical mythology) Graeco-Roman god of male procreative power and guardian of gardens and vineyards.

Priapic: 1. Overly concerned with masculinity and male sexuality
"priapic episodes"; "priapic victories".
2. Resembling or being a phallus
"priapic figurines".

Priacanthidae: Small carnivorous hermaphrodite fishes found worldwide in tropical seas.

#53395 - 07 Jun 07 21:33 Re: Permanent erection [Re: kenyeung]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Priapism (Greek πριαπισμός, erection) is a painful and potentially harmful medical condition in which the erect penis does not return to its flaccid state (despite the absence of both physical and psychological stimulation) within about four hours.

Priapism is a medical emergency and needs proper treatment by a qualified medical practitioner or a jolly good piece of handjob relief from a female resident in and around Blok M.

#53396 - 07 Jun 07 21:36 Re: Permanent erection [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Oh no. Look what I found. "Angel Lust".

Death erection
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

A death erection or terminal erection[1] is a post-mortem erection, technically a priapism, observed in the corpses of human males who have been executed, particularly by hanging. This phenomenon is sometimes referred to as "angel lust".[2]

The phenomenon has been attributed to pressure on the cerebellum created by the noose.[3] Spinal cord injuries are known to be associated with priapism.[4] Injuries to the cerebellum or spinal cord are often associated with priapism in living patients.[2]

Death by hanging, whether an execution or a suicide, has been observed to affect the genitals of both men and women. In women, the labia will become engorged and there may be a discharge of blood from the vagina ....

#53397 - 07 Jun 07 21:39 Re: Permanent erection [Re: Piss Salon]
Pujangga

Well hung

#53398 - 07 Jun 07 21:52 Re: Permanent erection [Re: kenyeung]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Second coming

#53404 - 07 Jun 07 23:22 Re: Permanent erection [Re: Piss Salon]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I had both of the above this evening! Bless all four off them. Ah, the hedonistic lifestyle kind off suits me!

#53406 - 07 Jun 07 23:30 Re: Permanent erection [Re: Piss Salon]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Piss Salon
Oh no. Look what I found. "Angel Lust".

Death erection
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

A death erection or terminal erection[1] is a post-mortem erection, technically a priapism, observed in the corpses of human males who have been executed, particularly by hanging. This phenomenon is sometimes referred to as "angel lust".[2]

The phenomenon has been attributed to pressure on the cerebellum created by the noose.[3] Spinal cord injuries are known to be associated with priapism.[4] Injuries to the cerebellum or spinal cord are often associated with priapism in living patients.[2]

Death by hanging, whether an execution or a suicide, has been observed to affect the genitals of both men and women. In women, the labia will become engorged and there may be a discharge of blood from the vagina ....

Can't get the lid on the coffin either .

#53407 - 07 Jun 07 23:36 Re: Permanent erection [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I think I'll be like that until after the first piss tomorrow morning! (Can I get a transfer please)

#53470 - 08 Jun 07 17:47 Re: Permanent erection [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

(Reuters) Ireland: A flood of New Zealand lamb on supermarket shelves in Britain, Ireland and Scotland has angered farmers, leading to protests and a climb down from a major retail chain.

Farmers in Scotland have staged protests outside Marks and Spencer in the centre of Edinborough over the lamb imports.

“There is nothing wrong with homegrown lamb,” outraged farmer's wife Shawny O'Puss said. “How the hell am I going to get laid now,” she bemoaned.

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop