Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#53345 - 07 Jun 07 16:05 Reasons why soccer in Indonesia is suck
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
I found this little gem.

Top five reasons why soccer in Indonesia is suck

Indonesia has more than 2.5 million inhabitants and surprisingly it’s difficult to pick 11 persons from those million that can kick.

Well I love my country and I live in the city that has fanatic supporters called “bobotoh”. When Persib was played in Siliwangi stadium –especially match versus “Persija” then bobotoh will make Bandung in blue (blue is Persib’s pride color) using their motorbikes convoy around the city road. Fly its flags aggressively and think likes a king of street.

Honestly, I’m not a big soccer fanatic. I just confuse (just like other Indonesian), in state that has so many people and in general love soccer but not enter FIFA World Cup contestant . We just have tons observers, critics and commentators (including me?).

Here top five reasons why Indonesia’s soccer is suck:

1. We have a great martial art called “Pencak Silat”. Some time in the field we are still using “jurus pencak silat” (movements in martial arts) and forget to kick the ball.
2. We love watching soccer game even in the middle of the field when become player.
3. We are an excellent critics and commentators so when playing soccer we also comment and critic other players.
4. “Alon-alon asal kelakon” is our idiom that mean “slowly but sure”. We shouldn’t catch ball quickly because we can catch it later after the game over.
5. The football association of Indonesia has a goal, which is taking Indonesian football to world level in 2202 2022, so take it easy…it is still a long journey…

Sorry, it's just a joke.

#53347 - 07 Jun 07 16:14 Re: Reasons why soccer in Indonesia is suck [Re: Piss Salon]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Piss Salon
Sorry, it's just a joke.

oh, no it's not!!

#53376 - 07 Jun 07 18:44 Re: Reasons why soccer in Indonesia is suck [Re: Piss Salon]
kenyeung Moderator Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: Piss Salon
3. We are an excellent critics and commentators.

Arse. Titiek Suharto's presentation of last year's World Cup on her SCTV network was the worst soccer commentary ever. "Jerman Barat" my arse.

But no harm done. Indonesia's FIFA world ranking is now 149.

#53581 - 10 Jun 07 18:38 Re: Reasons why soccer in Indonesia is suck [Re: kenyeung]
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Loath to say this but Cinetron is usually more entertaining than an Indonesian football match, although I watched Bandung last week, and they won. Two of the goals were the usual comical 10 players all hacking at the ball, but the last goal was a Beauty, nearly premiership style....ahhh and the only reason I was watching was because the football season is over, I dont have Indovision and there is no way Rugby is ever going to get on TV here...another good reason to return home. Rugby World cup kicks off in September....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO All Blacks

Peter Kay

#53584 - 10 Jun 07 20:09 Re: Reasons why soccer in Indonesia is suck [Re: Magpie]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Welcome Back Maggie

#53819 - 13 Jun 07 20:50 Re: Reasons why soccer in Indonesia is suck [Re: Dilli]
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quoting: Dilli
Welcome Back Maggie

Thank you very much sir, nice to be back, albeit leaner, meaner and quite a bit more indo wise. For those of you that thought you had seen the last of Magpie, you were wrong! Where is the Polar Bear anyway? did he final give up on Oz and migrate back to the cold country?

Will be around sporadically for the next couple of months then (all going to plan) back in full force

Peter Kay

#53822 - 13 Jun 07 23:04 Re: Reasons why soccer in Indonesia is suck [Re: Magpie]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
May the full force be with you! If you are in Jakarta send me a PM for an afternoon on the piss! (I dont do nights)

#53841 - 14 Jun 07 04:53 Re: Reasons why soccer in Indonesia is suck [Re: Dilli]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
LOL..whoever wrote that! he really is a very funny guy! it is so true! indo people love those words "alon-alon asal kelakon"

#53842 - 14 Jun 07 05:03 Re: Reasons why soccer in Indonesia is suck [Re: Magpie]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Quoting: Magpie
Quoting: Dilli
Welcome Back Maggie

Thank you very much sir, nice to be back, albeit leaner, meaner and quite a bit more indo wise. For those of you that thought you had seen the last of Magpie, you were wrong! Where is the Polar Bear anyway? did he final give up on Oz and migrate back to the cold country?

Will be around sporadically for the next couple of months then (all going to plan) back in full force

hey bule kurus! i miss you too punk!! please don't be "sakit perut" again? stay away from sambal and rujak ulek.

i'm taking my vac end of july, lemme know when is exactly you'll be in UK. i might (with my nude model)be there. are you taking your misus (my mirror wink ) with you?

PB is under my blanket wink

#53878 - 14 Jun 07 15:01 Re: Reasons why soccer in Indonesia is suck [Re: juminten]
Magpie Offline
Member**

Dilli, afternoon on the piss sounds good, will PM you.

WD (you will always be Wallet digga to me! smile )End of July, sounds good honey, will have been back for a couple of weeks, tell you more via mail.

Right, now investigating where Macan Tutul, Polar Bear and others are........

Peter Kay

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop