Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#52870 - 01 Jun 07 08:11 Restaurant Sangkuriang, Jl. Alternatif Cibubur
Rani 2007 Offline

Loc: Indonesia
Its a Sundanese restaurant serving seafood, meat, chicken. You have to choose from the menu, its not all you can eat restaurant or a buffet. Food is not cheap (service charge and tax also added) but really delicious and always busy at weekends and some nights. Dont go at weekends if you dont want to wait for an hour for your food to come. The food i can recommend is Grilled bawal fish with oyster sauce. Parking is plenty, so no problem there. Accept mastercard and visa. The restaurant is like a giant joglo house. Nicely decorated, toilet is western and clean unlike other sundanese restaurants.

#52919 - 01 Jun 07 21:19 Re: Restaurant Sangkuriang, Jl. Alternatif Cibubur [Re: Rani 2007]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Sounds like you have a financial investment in the establishment?

#53115 - 05 Jun 07 20:09 Re: Restaurant Sangkuriang, Jl. Alternatif Cibubur [Re: Piss Salon]
Rani 2007 Offline

Loc: Indonesia
hi pissed off, I never interested in owning or having my share in a restaurant. I live in cibubur area and there are more and more expats living here. Cibubur is getting more and more exclusive with many good eating places now available on the main road.

Many restaurants along the road, from the bistro to warung kebab along the road. Its not just this restaurant i am going to recommend but i will add more into the list of Restaurants in Cibubur

#53131 - 06 Jun 07 06:50 Re: Restaurant Sangkuriang, Jl. Alternatif Cibubur [Re: Rani 2007]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Rani, love to hear the others!

#53203 - 06 Jun 07 14:53 Re: Restaurant Sangkuriang, Jl. Alternatif Cibubur [Re: doremi]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Cibubur? Cibubur Junction? Where is that exactly and what's the attraction out there. It's so far from the city surely.

Moderator:  NetCop