Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#52715 - 30 May 07 18:40 sutiyoso
i_beth Offline
Member++

Loc: NRW
noone talk about sutiyoso tragedy here, eh?

#52717 - 30 May 07 18:45 Re: sutiyoso [Re: i_beth]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Sutiyoso tragedy??? Are you fucking insane?

Sutiyoso is a murderer, lier and one of Indonesia's biggest thieves. He should be executed for crimes against the Indonesian people. He has effectively killed the attempt at democracy in Jakarta by lining up with all the other sell-out parties (PDIP and SBY's DP) to ensure his current deputy continues to keep Jakarta backward and underwater.

He is being discussed in another thread here somewhere.

Tell me i beth, do you think Sutiyoso was alone when the cops raided his hotel room?

#52718 - 30 May 07 18:48 Re: sutiyoso [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus

#52719 - 30 May 07 18:53 Re: sutiyoso [Re: Piss Salon]
i_beth Offline
Member++

Loc: NRW
thank you! i will read it now smile

#52740 - 30 May 07 20:37 Re: sutiyoso [Re: i_beth]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Snooty Bozo, Sooty Ozone : the old rapscalion. I'd loved to have seen the cunt's face. I bet he had a roomful o gum chewin' Ozzie hoes with him.

Edited by Roy's hair (30 May 07 20:39)

#52743 - 31 May 07 00:25 Re: sutiyoso [Re: Roy's Hair]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
You guys are on the right track, he certainly wasn't "taking a nap" when they came into the hotel room, and they (not regular Aussie cops - wink, wink) got pics of it -- to be used at a later date. Ol' Snooty decided to play his hand and make a big stink about it hoping the pressure of the masses would sway them. It might, but they still got the pics for now.........................

#52784 - 31 May 07 15:10 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

The latest, as of 2:30pm Thursday, is that over 1,000 thugs are demonstrating at the Aussie Embassy and getting a little bit nasty. They tried to break down the gate. Cops took one guy to the police station and now the mob has it in for the local cops....

I'd say the thugs are lucky the gate is strong, because if they get in, then the Aussie military guys inside the Embassy will be on shoot-to-kill orders and they would be totally covered by International Law, Australian Law and Indonesian Law!

#52786 - 31 May 07 15:15 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

i guess now is not the right time for me to drive past the Ozy Embassy waving an Australian flag and shouting Ozy Ozy Ozy --- Oi Oi Oi

#52787 - 31 May 07 15:24 Re: sutiyoso [Re: chewwyUK]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Just to throw a bit more fuel to the fire I have been speaking to an Indonesian friend of mine and mentioned what might have been going on in the room at the time. She has no problem believing it as according to her every time he stays at the Crown Plaza Hotel Jakarta he has "working ladies" visit his room. Now im not saying this is true .. but is interesting

#52789 - 31 May 07 15:45 Re: sutiyoso [Re: chewwyUK]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

On the "diplomatic" side, The Aussies have sent a letter of apology, as demanded, but now the Indonesians are saying it's not enough. Not clear if that means the wording of the "apology" did not go far enough or if it's just not enough full stop.

So now, many leaders are demanding that the Aussies "Arrest and put on trial" the two NSW cops that entered sooty's hotel room.

Sooty, himself, has talked big too, saying stuff like, "this could mean the end of all ties between the two countries..."

#52790 - 31 May 07 15:51 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

yes it is amazing the ability he his to open his mouth before thinking things through

#52791 - 31 May 07 15:52 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Of course, I can see why the ladies would love to join him at his hotel room. He makes every man feel inadequate.

#52792 - 31 May 07 15:58 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
"then the Aussie military guys inside the Embassy will be on shoot-to-kill orders and they would be totally covered by International Law, Australian Law and Indonesian Law! "

Don't kid yourself, its not the the Yank embassy where there is a squad of Marines tooled up; the Aussie embassy is not staffed by combat troops. Most ADF personnel in the embassy are admin and/or liasion and haven't fired a weapon in years. In addition, there no weapons inside the compound.

And for the record, fuck Sutiyoso up his fucking ass...

#52794 - 31 May 07 16:01 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Oh yes, and they said if the 2 NSW cops are not arrested within 72 hours, SWEEPING of Aussies will commence! Now I know why our boy Kenyeung returned to Oz last week -- he saw all this coming.

#52795 - 31 May 07 16:05 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

How funny that the Indonesian media is flooded with the Sooty-Oz row, but hardly anything is being said about the military guys who shot and murdered in cold blood, 6 defenseless villagers, including a small child, in East Jawa yesterday!

#52798 - 31 May 07 16:08 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: riccardo
How funny that the Indonesian media is flooded with the Sooty-Oz row, but hardly anything is being said about the military guys who shot and murdered in cold blood, 6 defenseless villagers, including a small child, in East Jawa yesterday!

i too saw this as rather convenient.

#52799 - 31 May 07 16:09 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: riccardo
Oh yes, and they said if the 2 NSW cops are not arrested within 72 hours, SWEEPING of Aussies will commence!

how many times have i heard similar declarations over the years?? and what happens, in every case? nada.

#52800 - 31 May 07 16:35 Re: sutiyoso [Re: KuKuKaChu]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

The sounds you are hearing ladies and gents is that of panties (knickers) hitting the floor with a splash...

#52801 - 31 May 07 16:49 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

NSW's governor (or whatever his title is) explicitly says he will not apologize; the prosecutor of the Balibo 5 case says there was only one police officer, who did not force his way in or use a master key; and FM Downer takes a swipe at Sooty's ignorance --- all in this article...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/iemma-w...ge#contentSwap1

"... [Sutiyoso's]probably made the connection between the NSW police, NSW coroner and NSW government all being part of one big entity," [Downer] said.

But Mr Downer said that impression would be only partly true, as the coroner's court is actually an independent body.

"The deputy coroner was just doing her job and they must have found out (Sutiyoso) was in Australia and decided they wanted to interview him," he said.

#52802 - 31 May 07 17:01 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Now these are some True-Believers, 100% committed to the cause; willing to risk their lives for Bang Yos... maybe not.

Loose translation from DETIK:
"As rain began to come down at 3:45pm the 1000-strong group of protesters outside the Kangaroo Embassy immediately dispersed and used their protest placards as umbrellas.... The police, who were trying to keep order, also fled immediately to avoid the rain..."

And as one young thug was heard to say as he was running for cover, "ah crap, my new tee-shirt is ruined, they only gave us Rp25,000 to do this protest here and we already ate the nasi goreng they gave us, I'm afraid I'll catch the wind-entering-me illness..."

#52803 - 31 May 07 17:14 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Well at least i know how to protect myself ..... just carry a water pistol at all times. That will send them packing!

#52804 - 31 May 07 17:16 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Contrary to the story that Sooty is claiming -- and the Indon media is parroting verbatim -- it looks like he may have been much more involved in the murders than he's letting on. I'd say more than sufficient grounds to politely request an interview with him....

According to evidence to the inquest, Mr Sutiyoso was allegedly part of "Team Susi", one of the Indonesian military units that advanced on Balibo the day the journalists were killed.

According to official reports, Brian Peters, Greg Shackleton, Gary Cunningham, Tony Stewart and Malcolm Rennie were accidentally killed in crossfire between invading Indonesian troops and Timorese militia.

Indonesia continues to maintain that position, although the inquest has heard evidence they were executed by Indonesian troops.

#52821 - 31 May 07 18:26 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

This was a comment from a JP online reader calling himself JOHN GOOD. Thought it contained some interesting bits and it'll be gone forever in a few hours so here:

Will the RI demand an apology over the insult that is to befall it soon, the progression of this coroner's enquiry [sic] into a full war crimes trial of at least two Indonesians (including at least one very senior Indonesian politician)? Will the people of Jakarta go and sweep all foreign investment out of their nation because of this insult? Perhaps this will all go to prove the unpalatable psyche of the Indonesian masses by earning Sutiyoso the next presidency while losing Indonesia its economy. And where is the Indonesian apology over the insult of murdering 5 civilians in an illegal invasion? Methinks Indonesia is going to get some long overdue justice soon.

#52834 - 31 May 07 19:41 Re: sutiyoso [Re: riccardo]
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
Apparantly Morris Iemma ( we call him morris dilemna harhar)
-thats the NSW premier-labour party, has written an apology to Mr Sutiyoso, and it seems Mr Sutiyoso has accepted this.
pdf of ltter from sydney morning herald website
http://www.smh.com.au/pdf/iemmaletter.pdf

..take only what you need..

#52850 - 31 May 07 22:58 Re: sutiyoso [Re: chewwyUK]
kenyeung Moderator Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: chewwyUK
An Indonesian friend of mine mentioned what might have been going on in the room at the time. She has no problem believing it as according to her every time he stays at the Crown Plaza Hotel Jakarta he has "working ladies" visit his room. Now im not saying this is true .. but is interesting

Are you insinuating that Sutiyoso is named 'Bang' Yos because of his notorious propensity to shag whores in hotels? Or is he merely fucking the city? Both actually.

In December 1999, Sooty closed the city's biggest and oldest red-light district, Kramat Tunggak, which was spread over 10.4 hectares of swampy land in North Jakarta. It was an amazing place, over 1,500 working girls and more than 300 bars/hotels (in little rabbit warren gangs), ranging from very ordinary to high class. Local germo and guards were confident the "closure" would only be a temporary Ramadhan measure, cos Sooty and his cronies were occasional visitors to the complex's highest-class brothel (enter opposite Ramayana, straight ahead and down to the left).

Alas, Kramat Tunggak really was closed down to make way for a huge mosque, empty office blocks and mostly unoccupied ruko. There is still some action at the back part though.

Kramat Tunggak was established in 1971 by former Jakarta governor Ali Sadikin to localize prostitution with the aim of reducing the spread of sexually transmitted diseases, improving the circumstances of "WTS" and "combating society's declining morality". Sooty closed it for political and financial reasons. There had been elections earlier in 1999 - and the new Jakarta council members were threatening to throw him out of office. In fact, a majority of them REJECTED his accountability report. Thus, various deals were made and bribes paid to placate the various parties. In addition to new cars and bigger allowances being handed out to city legislators, the Islamic faction in the Jakarta council demanded and got the closure of Kramat Tunggak. Sooty then gave the costly "redevelopment" projects to his associates, with part of the funding coming directly from the city administration's budget.

The point is that Lieutenant General Sutiyoso is one of the worst remnants of the Suharto regime. His prolonged presence in office is symptomatic of the myriad woes faced by Indonesia.

But most Jakarta residents aren’t complaining too loudly about the fact that Sooty is inherently EVIL, totally hypocritical, heartless, corrupt and would be greatly improved by life imprisonment, death or a few beers and some conversation with Riccardo on Jaksa.

Why? Cos having Sutiyoso (and his heir Fauzi Bowo) (and the FBR toe-rags) in charge of Jakarta is vastly preferable to having the city run by religious fundamentalists. Meaning, if you like beer and sex, and don’t fancy Islamic law, then don’t vote for PKS in August (um, if any registered Jakarta voters are reading).

There are worse potentialities than Sooty’s law (like, Piss Salon might get knocked off his motorbike and get another blow-job from Papuan Roy’s sister). Mnyeh, poor Sooty was rightly piqued in Sydney for being barged in on, while on the job. It must be the first time a policeman has not obsequiously bowed down and offered to lick his arse or suck his little non-Betawi cock. He was so upset he had to call the Foreign Minister for a good cry and to check his legal options/pitfalls. He then jetted back in a huff to the sanctuary of his corrupt empire, safe in the knowledge that Jakarta’s politicians, crooked cops and brigades of rent-a-thugs will shield him from any foreign and domestic criticism.

Good ole SBY was suitably shocked by the treatment of his fellow retired general, according to bent presidential spokesman Dino Pati Djalal. "This is categorized as ill treatment and an invasion of privacy, which was an improper action by the law enforcers [Sydney cops]. We cannot accept that police visited Governor Sutiyoso’s hotel room and asked him to give information [about his alleged role in some 1975 murders]. This treatment of a government official was inappropriate and unacceptable. Furthermore, he had been invited by the Australian government to bring about a Jakarta-Sydney sister agreement," said Dino.

Ex-president Mega’s PDIP, one of Sooty’s biggest fan clubs (cos he was city military chief when troops mowed down Mega’s supporters in July 1996 – go figure), joined the frivolous fray by denying that Australia's "treatment" of Sooty was an effort to discredit him ahead of his possible run for the presidency in 2009. "As I see it, he was an Indonesian citizen being treated like a second-class citizen," said PDIP tosspot Pramono Anung.

Like Sooty has never treated any Jakarta residents like “second-class citizens” by hiring soldiers, cops and hoodlums to evict the city’s poorest them from their homes?

Detikcom yesterday featured Sooty’s VERY BORING chronology of the torture and tragedy he endured.

DETIKCOM: Chronology of the Sutiyoso Incident in the Aussie Shangri-La Hotel [with some bits added in brackets]

Two Australian policemen, without knocking, barged into the room where Jakarta Governor Sutiyoso was resting [in bed with two prostitutes and a small donkey named Jasper] at Shangri-La Hotel. Bang Yos got pissed off.

Sutiyoso held a press conference at city hall in Jakarta on Wednesday and gave a chronology of the incident:

Sutiyoso and his entourage arrived in Sydney at 9.55am local time on Sunday, May 27. He was welcomed by Michael W. Harkins, a New South Wales protocol official and the Indonesian Consul General in Sydney, Sudaryomo. At 2pm, after eating lunch [and drinking wine], he continued his tour and was accompanied by Darling Harbor general manager Bob Deacon. At 7pm, Sutiyoso dined at the Indonesian Consulate General [and drank more wine].

The next day, May 28, at 10am, he and his entourage visited Taronga Zoo and were received by [underworld pimp] Mark William. The visit was due to planned cooperation between Ragunan Zoo and Taranga Zoo [to breed badgers with no tails]. At 3pm, he visited a waste water processing facility [and had no idea what he was looking at]. At 5pm, Bang Yos met with NSW Premier Morris Lemma [sic]. At 6pm, Bang Yos attended a cocktail reception with NSW Tourism Minister Matt Brown [and drank more alcohol].

On May 29, at 10am, [while still hung over] Bang Yos inspected traffic control management…. At 12.30pm he gave a speech at a meeting held by the Australian Indonesian Business Council [and drank wine]. At 2.45pm, Sutiyoso visited the Australian National Maritime Museum in Darling Harbor [and quickly became bored]. At 4.30pm, Sutiyoso rested [with some high-class prostitutes] in his hotel room, which had been provided as a matter protocol. But he suddenly received a visit from Australian Federal Police officers: Detective Sergeant Thomas and Senior Detective Constable Scrzvens [detikcom rocks cos of stuff like this], from the Coronial Investigation Team of the NSW Police. The police entered the room, without warning or knocking, by using a master key provided by Jason, a receptionist at Hotel Shangri-La.

Sutiyoso was furious and told the officers to get out. Sutiyoso then summoned his aide Suhendro Baskito to ascertain why the officers had come. Baskito was at that time with Jason in the hotel lobby. Sutiyoso then called NSW protocol officials Michael W. Harkins and Maureen Steven to strongly protest. And he asked the two NSW officials to report the incident to the NSW Premier. Next, Bang Yos contacted the RI Consulate General and reported the insulting incident. He also called Foreign Affairs Minister Hassan Wirajuda to report the incident.

Sooty blamed Aussie NGOs for the police entering his room. “I think this was masterminded by NGOs in Australia. There are many anti-Indonesia NGOs in Australia. I think they spread misinformation. They include East Timorese who fled to Australia because of the civil war and became Australians.”

Not anti-Indonesia, but anti-evil. Sooty is bad. Bestowing a haphazard Bang Bus(way) aint enough. Leaving Jakarta as the most crooked province and fucking up the national badminton squad are also the least sins of his hideous legacy.

In his favor, he does shag lasses. And his wife used to be attractive and tossed me off once in the toilets at Bugils. And Sooty’s always insisted on – and got – attractive females when hiring native speakers to teach him English.

Next week’s uninformed pap: Why Jusuf Kalla turns into a tree kangaroo after gargling SBY's semen.

Edited by kenyeung (31 May 07 23:06)
Edit Reason: to remove the cum stains

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop