Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#52471 - 28 May 07 11:17 Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia
recruiter0 Offline

Loc: Malaysia
Hi guys, I am looking for a Sales Manager/Assistant Manager (Indonesian) to work with our esteemed company in Kuala Lumpur and other various regions in Malaysia. We are a highly well-known company in Malaysia and has expanded to Asia Pacific region in recent years.

Those who have experience staying or working in Malaysia previously will have an added advantage. If you are not interested but have relatives/friends who satisfy the above requirement, please ask them to email me directly at nomaziah73@yahoo.com I will disclose company name only for those who are interested and privately requested for it. Thanks

#52472 - 28 May 07 11:19 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: recruiter0]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Send a PM to Chewwy, I am sure he could help you!

#52473 - 28 May 07 11:24 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: Dilli]
recruiter0 Offline

Thanks Dilli. How to send private msg? Sorry, first time using this

#52478 - 28 May 07 11:53 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: recruiter0]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
you can send me your client details by clicking on my name and then pressing Send Message option. Of course I run a recruitment company and will therefore take your client from you.

I would also like to point out to any candidates that professional recruitment companies don't tend to use yahoo e-mail addresses!!

#52486 - 28 May 07 12:49 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: chewwyUK]
recruiter0 Offline

Chewwy, thanks for the info. No i am not a recruitment agency, I am recruiting for my own company.At this point this recruitment job is highly confidential that I am not allowed to reveal the company name (due to market share competition). This is only one of my approaches as I have also considered other ways such as the Embassy, etc.

I see no problem on candidates sending resumes to yahoo address as we will invite candidates to our company for face to face interview if their experience is suitable.

#52487 - 28 May 07 13:06 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: recruiter0]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

The reason candidates should be put off sending their CV to a yahoo e-mail is because this is private information with HP number, Home address and E-mail address listed. If you are sending this information out to an unknown source you are taking a risk.

The second reason I suggest a candidate does not send their details to a yahoo address is because you have no means of checking the nature of the company. You don't want your CV going to a company that you know nothing about.

Finally candidates should be wary of sending their details to a Yahoo e-mail address as a lot disreputable companies use them to "harvest" cv's. I have had to threaten legal action to a number of cowboys who have put up job ads similar to yours using my company name in a yahoo address.

I am not attacking you, your company or the ad you posted. I am simply offering some valuable advice to people about applying for jobs.

#52503 - 28 May 07 15:16 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: chewwyUK]
recruiter0 Offline

Chewwy, thank you for the advice, you are entitled to your opinion.

For those who are interested in exploring this opportunity as Manager/Asst Manager-Sales in Kuala Lumpur, I welcome your CVs at my personal email address nomaziah73@yahoo.com or go to jobstreet.com.my for more detail job description-listed under 'The Advertiser' due to sensitivity of information as I've mentioned earlier.

#52514 - 28 May 07 16:13 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: recruiter0]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
I'll second that - there are more than a few loonies floating about - perhaps KuKu will post the IP address of recruiter0 before anybody sends anything .

Why do you want an Indonesian for this position ?

#52517 - 28 May 07 16:50 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
recruiter0 Offline

To penetrate Indonesian market in Malaysia, if u haven't noticed there is a big chunk of Indonesian migrants in Malaysia and we are trying to approach them to buy and register for our services.

I do not mind you posting my IP address as long as it doesn't show my company name to public. If that request cannot be honored, I advise u not to do it.

#52520 - 28 May 07 17:11 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: recruiter0]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

bau terasi .

#52574 - 29 May 07 08:13 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

I am guessing financial services company ......

#52606 - 29 May 07 17:06 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: chewwyUK]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

I'm guessing either Tupperware or Amway .

#52714 - 30 May 07 18:32 Re: Looking for Sales Manager, based in Malaysia [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Fuck that. Just build up a database of illegal workers working semi-decent jobs and start blackmailing them with religious police and the cane.

Moderator:  NetCop