Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#52465 - 28 May 07 10:03 Micrsoft Indonesia offering Discounts in May
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
I am replacing my old server with a new one at the moment and after getting strange prices from various companies on costs of software (ranged from $2000 to $6000!!) i decided to call Microsoft to find out the actual costs. I am not sure if it applies to all products but they are offering a 50% discount on Small Business server Cals ....If anybody is thinking about buying additional cals it would be worth doing so before the end of MAY

#52490 - 28 May 07 14:20 Re: Micrsoft Indonesia offering Discounts in May [Re: chewwyUK]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Can't you buy a hooky copy from Ratu Plaza and give the a dollar for the licence ?

#52499 - 28 May 07 14:45 Re: Micrsoft Indonesia offering Discounts in May [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Sounds like better business sense to me. Or What about open source (freeware)? Mind you it's not coming out of your pocket so you may as well spend, spend, spend.

Moderator:  NetCop